老友记 第8季:第16集 乔伊告诉了瑞秋(上)
日期:2016-11-06 10:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Did you um I'm sorry, did you just say it's Rachel?
你刚刚说是瑞秋吗?
Yes.
对。
Um, you...you like Rachel?
你喜欢瑞秋?
Yes. I like Rachel.
对,我喜欢瑞秋。
Rachel? !
瑞秋?!
Yeah, ok but look, buy uh Hey hey, you know, you know who else I like? You! And it it doesn't get said enough. I like you Ross.
对,听着,你知道的……你知道我还喜欢谁吗?你。这句话我说得不够多。我喜欢你,罗斯。
R R Rachel Rachel? ! Yeah, but it's not a big deal.
那个"瑞秋"? 没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal? Oh, I'm sorry I just...um, I...what about all the stuff you you just said?
没什么大不了的?抱歉,我只是……那你刚刚说的那些话呢?
I mean how about, I like you you can't stop thinking about her. Like how you can't sleep?
我是说,你说你没法不去想她?你说你睡不着?
I I'm an actor, you know? As as a group, we tend to be over dramatic.
我是个演员,你知道吗?我们演员习惯了夸大事实。
Rachel who's carrying my baby Rachel?
怀着我孩子的瑞秋?
Look no, I I know it's bad, and I know it's wrong. Ok? But but it's it's not like anything's ever gonna happen.
我知道这样很不好,这样是不对的。好吗?但我们不可能在一起啊。
You know? These these are just feelings, they're gonna go away.
那只是我的一时好感,会慢慢变淡的。
You know what? I I gotta go.
我得走了。
Oh come on Ross! Hey Ross Ross don't... I just you know I I just have one Rachel? !
别这样,罗斯,我只是…… 我只有一个... 瑞秋?瑞秋?
Rachel? !
瑞秋?
......kay, she's kicking.
她在踢我。
She's growing inside you.
她在你的体内成长。
Wow that was a big one.
这一下踢得好用力。
I think that's the youngest girl ever to reject me.
她是拒绝过我最年轻的女孩。
Oh hey you guys! Oh hey!
大家好! 嗨。
Hey listen, let me ask you, do you believe in soul mates?
我来问你们,你们相信有灵魂伴侣吗?
Oh, yes, I do. I do. I believe that there is one perfect person out there for everyone.
我相信。我认为每个人都有失落的另一半。
And you know how you find him? You stop looking for him. That's why I stopped looking for Russell Crowe. He'll find me.
你知道你该怎么找到他吗?停下寻找的步伐。所以我已经不去费劲寻找罗素·克洛了。他会找到我的。
And you?
你呢?
No. I mean I believe that uh, certain people are more suited for each other and I believe in falling in love, but soul mates, I don't think they exist.
不。我相信有些人彼此适合,我也相信两人可以相爱,但灵魂伴侣?我不认为这存在。
Okay, good.
很好。
Why? Well, last night, I met Monica's.
怎么了? 昨晚我遇到了莫妮卡的灵魂伴侣。
What? Yeah.
什么? 没错。
I I had a date with this guy, and I swear to God, he is her other half.
跟我约会的那个男人。我发誓他是她的另一半。
Come on, don't be crazy. You don't think there's somebody out there better suited for Monica than me, do you?
别犯傻了,你不觉得会有人比我更适合莫妮卡吧?
Well, what's he like?
他长什么样子?
He's tall. He has brown hair. Of course, of course.
他很高,棕发。 当然。
A tall guy with hair similar to mine? Oh, unknowable universe!
一个发色跟我一样的高大男人?宇宙真的神秘莫测!
He works with food.
他从事跟食物相关的行业。
Oh, sure. Older?
当然。年纪比较大吗?
Obviously. And he's British.
没错,而且他是英国人。
I was just gonna ask! Yeah.
我正打算要问你! 是啊。
And, he's he's so centered and mature and confident.
他非常聪明、成熟、有自信。
Oh, it's so sad they never had a chance to meet.
真可惜他们彼此不认识。
Luckily, the guy she settled for can't hear what you're talking about.
还好她老公没听到你说这种话。
Oh, I'm so sorry. Maybe I'm wrong.
抱歉,我可能搞错了。
I but you know I'm gonna go out with him again, I'll find out more.
我会再跟他约会,对他进一步了解。
You believe that this guy is destined for somebody else and you're still gonna date him?
你明明觉得他跟别人是天生一对,你还要跟他约会?
Well, he may not be my soul mate, but a girl's gotta eat.
虽说他不是我的灵魂伴侣,但我总得吃饭吧。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
I just talked to Joey, I just I wanna see how you were.
我刚跟乔伊谈过,我想知道你好不好。
Oh you know, I still I can't believe it. Joey and Rachel? I mean it's...It's like you and me going out, only weirder!
我还是不敢相信,乔伊跟瑞秋?就像是你跟我交往,只不过更奇怪。
All right, I I know you're hurting, and and I wanna be supportive, but don't say that again.
我知道你很难过,我也想安慰你……但别再说那种话了。
Oh my God! What if, what if they get married? Then he'd be the stepfather of my child.
他们要是结婚了怎么办?他可能做我孩子的继父。
Honey, I don't think that's something we need to worry about! First of all, he'll never tell her how he feels about her.
我觉得你不必担心这种事情他不会把自己的感觉告诉她。
And even if he did, you have no idea how she'd react.
就算他说了,你也不知道她会有什么反应。
Sure, 'cause women never like Joey. You know, I think he's a virgin.
女人从来就不喜欢乔伊,我觉得他还是处男。
Joey...he's not even thinking about going after Rachel! He's not?
他根本就没想过要追瑞秋。 真的吗?
No! All he's thinking about is how you're taking this! I mean, listen it's it's completely freaking him out.
对,他关心的是你对此事的反应。这件事把他吓坏了。
He's talking about moving to Vermont.
他甚至想搬到佛蒙特州去。
Why?
为什么?
He says he wants to leave the country.
他想离开这个国家。
He thinks you hate him.
他觉得你恨他。
Hate him? No, I don't hate him.
恨他?不,我不恨他。
It's just, it's Rachel. You know?
那可是瑞秋,你知道吗?
Honey I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. But, I don't want you to lose Joey over it.
我无法想像你有多难过,但我不希望你跟乔伊因此做不成朋友。
And right now he just needs to know that you're still his friend.
现在他想知道你是不是还把他当朋友。
Ok. Ok, I'll talk to him.
好吧,我会跟他谈。
And do it soon, he just asked me how he can convert his dollars into Vermont money.
你最好快去。他刚刚问我怎么把美金换成佛蒙特货币。
Oh! Hi! Hi!
嗨。 嗨。
Chandler, Monica, this is Don. Hello.
钱德勒,莫妮卡,他是唐。 你们好。
Hello, nice to meet you.
你好,幸会。
Soul mate.
灵魂伴侣。
So, what have you guys been doing?
你们刚才有什么活动?
Well, we just had a terrible lunch today at Adriatica. What's with the sun dried tomatoes in that place?
我们在艾德瑞提卡吃了顿难以下咽的午餐。那家餐厅的番茄干是怎么回事?
I know! What is this, 1985? !
就是!难道现在还是1985年吗?
That's exactly what I said. Phoebe, isn't that strange.
我就是那么说的。菲比,这很奇怪吧。
Not really.
一点都不会。
What's wrong with sun dried tomatoes?
番茄干怎么了?
On a barbecued chicken pizza? No?
洒在烤鸡披萨上?不是吗?
So, Don. What other restaurants do you like?
唐,你还喜欢哪家餐厅?
Well, Octavio, 27&7 Oh! And there's this great little place, Alessandro's.
奥克塔维欧,27与7。还有亚利山多洛斯。
Oh, my God! That's my restaurant, I'm the chef there.
天啊!我是那里的主厨。
You're kidding me! Your your food is fantastic!
开玩笑吧!你做的菜好吃极了!
Wow, I really wanna talk to you about your menu, once I get some coffees first. Um, anyone want any?
我要跟你谈谈你的菜单,我先去买杯咖啡。还有人要喝吗?
Oh, I'd like a latte.
我要喝拿铁。
You know what? If you're gonna talk about me, I'm gonna go with you.
如果你要谈我的事,我就跟你一起去。
What are you doing?
你这是要干什么?
Nothing. I swear to god, I didn't know you guys would be here. And the good news is you don't even believe in soul mates, so...
我发誓我不知道你们在这里。还好你不相信灵魂伴侣,所以……
I believe in tall, handsome strangers who hit on my wife.
但我相信英俊的陌生人要追我老婆。
They're just talking, and you know what? Just because I think they're soul mates doesn't mean anything'll happen.
他们不过是聊天而已。就算我认为他们是灵魂伴侣,那也不代表会发生什么事。
Phoebe, Good work. Yeah?
菲比,做得好。 嗯?
Oh he's great, I love him.
他太棒了,我爱他。
Don't worry, we'll find you someone else.
别担心,我们会帮你再找个老婆。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Look, I understand if you came by to hit me, I deserve it.
如果你是来打我的,我能理解,这是我活该。
No, I don't want to hit you.
不,我不想打你。
What, then? Kick me?
怎么?你要踢我?
No.
不。
Bite me?
咬我?
I don't wanna, I don't wanna do anything to you. All right? I just wanna tell you that I'm not mad at you and...and that I certainly do not hate you.
我不想对你怎么样。我只想告诉你,我没有生你的气,我当然也不恨你。
I just, I just came here to say that.
我只是来告诉你这些。
Hey, wait, Ross, Ross.
等一下,罗斯。
You wanna come in for a beer or something?
你想进来喝瓶啤酒吗?
Yeah, sure.
好吧。
You uh, do you got any beer?
你带啤酒了吗?
All all I got is this melon stuff that Rachel left. I don't...
我只有瑞秋留下的香瓜饮料。我没有……
Okay.
好吧。
Hey look Ross, you need to understand something ok? I uh...I am never gonna act on this Rachel thing, ok?
罗斯,有件事你得知道。我……我绝不会对瑞秋采取行动,好吗?
I I would never do anything to jeopardize my friendship with you.
我不会做出任何会危及你我友谊的事。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Anyway, it uh...look it'll just...take me a while to get over her, that's all. I'm not even sure how to do that, I mean I've never been in love before so...
总之,我只是……我得花点时间去淡忘。我不确定我该怎么做。我以前从没陷入过爱河,所以……
What? You're in love with her?
什么?你爱上她了吗?
Yeah. I thought you knew that. Umm, no.
对,我以为你知道。 不知道。
Hey look, if if it helps, I don't wanna feel this way. Honest. I just keep thinking, "Ah, I'll get over this." You know?
听着,如果有帮助的话,我真的也不希望自己有那种感觉。我只是一直在想,"我得忘了这件事",你知道吗?
But, It just It just keeps getting harder. I don't, I don't know what to do. You know? What do I do?
但我越努力就越忘不了。我不知道该怎么办。我该怎么办?
I think you need to tell her how you feel.
我觉得你该告诉她你的感觉。
Okay, that's the green stuff talking.
你一定是被这饮料冲昏了头。
No, I'm serious. You you need to find out where she is, because if she's not where you are, then you can start to move past this.
我是认真的。你得知道她的感觉。如果她不喜欢你,你就可以放下了。
But what if uh and I'm not saying she will be But...
但如果,我不是说她会这么说……
If she is where you are, then then my feeling weird shouldn't stand in the way.
如果她喜欢你,那我的感受不该妨碍到你们。
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定? 对。
Look, if if she's gonna end up with somebody else, the the truth is she couldn't find a better guy. So...
如果她要跟别的男人在一起,说真的,她找不到更好的人选了,所以……

分享到