老友记 第8季:第16集 乔伊告诉了瑞秋(下)
日期:2016-11-06 10:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, thanks.
谢谢。
So when do you think you're gonna talk to her?
你准备什么时候要跟她谈?
Oh, my God. I have to tell her.
天啊。我得跟她谈。
I haven't even thought about what I would say. What should I say?
我还没有想过。我该说什么
I'm understanding, but let's not get carried away.
我能体谅你,但不要太过激动了。
I'm sorry. Sorry. What am I gonna say?
抱歉。我该说什么?
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊,告诉我。
So I've been slowly phasing out the wine importing and focusing more on the cheese side of things.
我逐渐放弃了红酒进口的问题,现在全力研究奶酪。
Cheese, you say? That's some pretty smelly work, huh, Don?
你说奶酪吗?这研究起来可真够臭气熏天的,唐
Excuse me? Cheese. It's smelly.
对不起? 奶酪很臭。
You must smell a lot of the time too.
你一定也经常臭气四溢。
Uh, not really. But when it comes to cheese, I'm one of the people who thinks the smellier the better.
不会的。但我觉得奶酪越臭越好。
Me too! Yeah, Chandler can't stand it. He he won't even allow me to have blue cheese in the house.
我也是!钱德勒就受不了。他都不让我在家吃蓝纹奶酪。
And you're still married to him?
那你还嫁给了他?
You know what I'd love to do? I would like to go to France and eat nothing but bread and cheese. Not even bread. Just cheese. No, I want the bread.
知道我想干嘛吗?我想去法国,只吃面包跟奶酪。甚至连面包都不吃,只要奶酪。不,我要面包。
And pastries. And pate. Oh I'm really not high. It's just I used to be fat.
还有油酥饼。跟小蛋糕。我并不是真的兴奋,只是以前我很胖。
Well if you were ever at the Loire Valley let me know, I got a great little villa you can stay at.
我在罗亚尔谷有栋别墅,你如果去法国可以住在那里。
Is it made of cheese?
是用奶酪做的吗?
No. But God, a house made of cheese, wouldn't that be incredible? !
不是。不过用奶酪做的房子,简直宛如天堂!
I'd move in tomorrow! Oh, come on!
我明天就想搬进去! 少来了!
Are you listening to this! I'm so sorry.
你听到了吗? 对不起。
What do we do? I don't know.
我们该怎么办? 我不知道。
They both want to live in a house of cheese.
他们都想住在奶酪屋里。
I don't know how you fight that.
我不知道你该拿什么去抗争。
Ok. Ok, I can do this. I can tell her how I feel. Just uh, ok, stand up straight. Take a couple deep breaths. Look confident.
好吧,我能做到。我可以告诉她我的感觉。好吧,挺直腰杆,深呼吸,表现出自信。
Joey? What's up?
乔伊?怎么了?
I uh, I just came by because I I I wanna talk to you about something.
我来找你,是想告诉你一件事。
Okay. What's up?
怎么了?
Here, in the hall? What are we, animals?
就在走廊上谈?我们是畜生吗?
Honey, I'm late for a meeting. Could you make it quick?
我开会要迟到了,你能快点说吗?
I just came by to tell you that...I wanna have dinner with you tonight. That's all.
我是来告诉你……我今天想跟你一起吃晚餐。就这样。
Sure! Sounds great! Just leave me a message and tell me where to meet you. Ok?
没问题!给我留言,告诉我到哪里找你,好吗?
Ok. That's good. Yeah, ok, that give you a couple hours to prepare what you're gonna say. Good. Yeah. Don't you people ever knock? !
好吧,这样也不错。这又给你几小时的时间准备好谈话内容,不错。你们就不会敲门吗?
I'd like to have Don and Phoebe over.
我想请唐跟菲比过来。
Wouldn't that be nice? Sure. Why don't you set it up?
不错吧? 没问题,你去安排吧。
I'll just be over here browsing through the personals.
我就坐着看看征婚广告。
Are you okay? You're acting weird all afternoon.
你没事吧?你有点怪怪的。
Yeah, fine. Fine. Not perfect! But good enough.
没事,算不上心情大好。但也很不错了。
Jeez, what's with you?
天啊,你这是怎么了?
I'm sorry, did you say "cheese"?
抱歉,你刚刚说"奶酪"吗?
All right. What's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe thinks you and Don are soul mates, and I don't believe in that kind of stuff. But then you two totally get along. So look, I won't stand in your way if you wanna run off with Don and live in a house of cheese.
菲比说你跟唐是灵魂伴侣。我不迷信那种事情,但你们两个一拍即合。如果你想跟唐住在奶酪屋里,我可以退出。
Chandler, you don't believe in soul mates?
钱德勒,你不相信灵魂伴侣?
No, but I'm sure "tomatoes" does.
对,但我相信"番茄干先生"相信。
I don't believe in soul mates, either.
我也不相信灵魂伴侣。
You don't? Nope.
你不相信吗? 对。
I don't think you and I were destined to end up together.
我觉得我们并非注定要在一起。
I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship.
而是陷入爱河,努力经营我们的感情。
Some days we work really hard.
有时候要加倍努力经营。
So you...you don't wanna live with Don in a cheese house?
那你不想跟唐住在奶酪屋里吗?
No, I I've had second thoughts about that. Do you realize how hard that would be to clean?
不,我后来又仔细想了一下。你知道打扫起来有多辛苦吗?
I love you. I know.
我爱你。 我知道。
You know what? I'm gonna take you out to dinner tonight. I found this place that makes the greatest mozzarella sticks and jalepino poppers.
我今晚要带你去吃晚餐。那家餐馆的墨西哥辣椒卷天下无双。
No? Really? They taste so good.
不吃吗?真的很好吃。
...and I know Chandler is kidding but it happens every time he touches my stomach. I mean I'm really worried the baby's not gonna like him.
我知道钱德勒只是开玩笑,但他每次一摸我的肚子就会这样。我真的担心宝宝不喜欢他。
Are you okay? What? Yeah, sure.
你没事吧? 什么?哦,没事。
Look, the reason...Is it hot in here?
听着,我之所以……这里很热吗?
No. Not not for me, but why don't you take off your sweater?
我不觉得,不过你可以把毛衣脱掉。
I would, but this is a nice place and my T shirt has a picture of Calvin doing Hobbes.
我也想,但这个地方挺上档次,而我的T恤上印了卡尔文干荷比丝的图案。
Oh, my God, really? Can I see it?
天啊,真的吗?我能看一下吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然可以。
I wouldn't think Hobbes would like that so much.
我觉得荷比丝可不想那么"干"。
How long have we known each other?
我们认识多久了?
Seven, eight...Eight years. Wow.
七、八……八年了。
A long time. Yeah.
真的很久了。 是啊。
But over the past few weeks, I...
但过去几星期以来我……
Ok, hah, sorry about the wait, but it is mega jammed in here! We have a couple specials tonight...
抱歉让你们久等,今天客人真的很多。今晚的特餐是……
Actually uh, could you, could you give us a second? Sure. Sure.
你能等一下再来吗? 好吧。
Second's up! Not that kind of table.
时间到!你们不是那种能开玩笑的客人。
So you were saying?
你要说什么?
I'm not quite sure.
我不确定。
Ok, well you had asked me how long we had known each other, and I said, "Eight years." And then the um, waiter came over and cut his tip in half, and umm...now here we are.
你问我们认识了多久,我说八年。后来服务生走过来,害他损失了一半的小费。我们就说到这里了。
Yeah. Here we are.
没错。
I...I think I'm falling in love with you.
我……我想我爱上你了。
What?
什么?
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了。
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
Oh, you're kidding. It's a joke. Funny. It's funny!
你在开玩笑,这是闹着玩的。真的很好笑!
I don't get it.
我没找到笑点。
Okay. Are you...? How did...? When?
好吧。你……怎么会……什么时候?
Does it really matter?
那真的重要吗?
Wow! Wow. Wow. Wow, it is hot in here.
这里确实好热。
Ok look Rach, I know this is a lot. Ok, you don't have to say anything. You you uh, you take as much time as you need.
我知道这很难接受。你什么都不必说。你要花多少时间思考都可以。
Okay, you gotta say something.
好吧,你得说句话。
Joey, Joey, I love you so much.
乔伊,我非常爱你。
But... But.
但是…… 但是。
Joey?
乔伊?
Ever. Right. Hey, that's uh, that's ok. That's fine.
对,那……没关系,真的。
That's uh, pretty much what I was expecting, you know? So uh, it's no big deal. All right? I think I'm gonna go.
我早就料到你会这样。那没什么大不了的,好吗我觉得我该走了。
No! Joey please! Please don't! Please don't leave like this! Now come on, you cannot do this to a pregnant woman!
乔伊,请不要这样离开。你不能这样对一个孕妇!
Don't start doing that. You can't do that Rach, 'cause then you're gonna make me. Oh, here we go!
别哭了。你不能那么做,瑞秋。你都要把我弄哭了……我们一起哭吧!
Can I? Sure.
可以吗? 没问题。
Oh Joey honey I don't...I don't wanna lose... Hey hey hey, hey! You can't. Ok? Ever!
乔伊,我不想失去…… 不会的,好吗?永远不会。
I'm so sorry. No, no, no, Rach.
我真的很抱歉。 别这样,瑞秋。
Please don't be sorry. Okay? Don't be sorry.
请你不要那么说。好吧,别感到抱歉。
You know, I was only kidding.
我只是在开玩笑。
Yeah, that was a real good one.
对,这个笑话很搞笑。
Is this your table? Yeah.
他们是你的客人? 对。
God, you'll be here all night. I know.
你得在这里待上一整晚了。 我知道。
I haven't even read them the specials yet.
我连特餐内容都还没有介绍。
What's the matter with them?
他们怎么了?
I don't know. I think maybe one of them is dying.
我不知道,可能他们有人快死了。
I kind of hope it's the girl.
我希望是那个女的。
The guy is really cute!
那个男的真的很帅!

分享到