老友记 第8季:第3集 告知罗斯(下)
日期:2016-10-19 21:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Can I get you some water? I'm good. I'm good.
你要喝水吗?我没事。
Ross, there is no pressure on you, okay? I mean, you can be as involved as you want.
罗斯,别觉得有什么压力,好吗?你想怎么做都可以的。
Yeah, I need uh… I’m just—I don’t know—I don’t understand, umm, how this happened?
对,我……我只是不知道。我不明白,怎么会发生这种事。
Wewe used a condom. I know.
我们有用安全套。我知道。
I know. But you know, condoms only work, like, 97 percent of the time.
但你要知道,安全套的避孕率只有97%。
What? What? What? !! Well, they should put that on the box!
什么?什么?什么?!他们应该标示在包装上!
They do. No, they don't!
包装上有标示。才没有!
Well, they should put it in huge block letters!
他们应该用又大又粗的字体标示在包装上!
Okay Ross come on let’s just forget about the condoms.
好吧,罗斯,别管安全套的事了。
Oh well I may as well have!
早知道当时也不用管了。
Listen, you know what? I was really freaked out too when I found out. Freaked out? Hey no, I’m not freaked out!
你知道吗,我发现自己怀孕时也吓坏了。吓坏了?我才没有。
I'm indignant, as a consumer!
作为消费者,我很愤怒!
You know what? Let's, let’s talk later.
你知道吗?我们待会再谈。
No! No! I want to talk now! Okay? I—In fact, I am going to talk to the president of the condom company!
不!不!我想现在谈,好吗?事实上,我想跟安全套公司的总裁谈。
Okay, y’ know maybe I should come back… Shh! Shh! Shh! Okay.
或许我该待会再来…… 嘘!好吧。
Yeah, I'll press one!
好吧,我按一。
I’ve looked everywhere. There's no gas leak.
我到处都检查过,没有煤气泄漏。
So then I can heat this up?
我可以热一下这个吗?
Anyway, I'll get moving on that new door.
总之我会帮他装扇新门。
Oh great! And listen, could you do us a favor and not tell Chandler and Monica about this?
太棒了。你能帮我们一个忙,别跟钱德勒和莫妮卡提这件事吗?
Because, you know, they don’tthey don’t have any kids of their own andand this door was like a child to them.
因为他们没有自己的孩子,这扇门就像是他们的孩子。
Well, I'm gonna have to put on a new lock. They'll find out anyway.
我得装上新锁。他们一定会发现的。
Oh, no.
不是吧。
Whoa! This looks like an all day job, I’ll have to cancel my yoga class.
看样子要干一整天。我得去取消我的瑜伽课。
Hey, Ross. Could you tell Jasmine I can't make it to yoga class today? Sure.
罗斯,麻烦你告诉茉莉,今天我没办法去上瑜伽课。没问题。
Namaste. Namaste.
再见。再见。
Oh, my God! What happened to the door?
天啊!门是怎么了?
So it's noticeable, huh?
看来很明显。
Look, is Rachel here? I really need to talk to her.
瑞秋在这里吗?我得跟她谈一谈。
Didn't you two already talk?
你们不是谈过了吗?
Yeah but uh… Okay, okay look you guys know that Rachel and I slept together, but there’s something else. Rachel’s pregnant.
对,但是,听着,你们知道瑞秋跟我上过床。但除此之外还有别的事。瑞秋怀孕了。
Holy mother of God! Oh, my God, I can't believe that!
我的老天爷!天啊!我不敢相信!
With my child. That is brandnew information!
她怀了我的孩子。我是第一次听到这件事。
You already know, don't you? A little bit.
你们已经知道了对不对?知道一点。
How you doing? Okay. Okay. I mean, I'll be okay.
你还好吗?我会没事的。
It's just, I don't think I handled it very well.
我只是觉得自己处理得不够好。
Well, what did you say to her? Nothing.
你跟她说了什么?什么都没说。
But the complaint department at the condom company got an earful.
但我跟安全套公司的客服部门倒是说了不少。
Then when I turned around, she was gone. Oh, Ross.
我一转身才发现她走了。罗斯。
But hey, in my defense II just found out condoms are like only 97% effective.
但我刚刚才发现安全套只有97%的避孕率。
What? I gotta go find her.
什么?我得去找她。
Whoa! Hey! Whoa! ! Hold up! Are you serious? ! So like 3% of the time they don’t even work? ! Huh? They should put that on the box!
等一下,你是认真的吗?所以安全套有3%的机率不起作用?他们应该在包装上做标示!
Evidently, they do. What? !
他们的确做了标示。什么?
I can't believe we're here.
我不敢相信我们到这里了。
You've gotta be kidding. What?
开什么玩笑?怎么?
As a wedding gift to you, the hotel would like to give you the honeymoon suite.
为了庆祝你们新婚,酒店要帮你们升级到蜜月套房。
No! You have been screwing us all day!
不,你们一整天都跟我们过不去。
Who are you?
你们是谁?
We're you. Just 10 seconds later!
我们就是你们,只是迟了十秒钟。
Yeah! You already got the first class tickets; you got the lounge! I mean we should get free stuff too! I mean you’re not the only ones on your honeymoon!
你们已经抢走头等舱的位置和休息室。我们也应该得到免费招待!不光是你们在度蜜月!
Well you can have the suite if you want. We don't care about where we stay.
我们可以把蜜月套房让给你们。我们不在乎要睡在哪里。
We're here to celebrate our love for each other. We don't have to get free stuff. We just want to be together.
我们来这里纪念我们对彼此的爱。我们不需要免费招待。我们只想在一起。
We need the stuff.
我们需要免费招待。
Hey Monica it’s Joey. Listen uh, Phoebe and I smell gas coming from your apartment.
莫妮卡,我是乔伊。菲比跟我闻到你家有煤气味。
What? Are you serious? Joey smells gas.
什么?真的吗?乔伊闻到有煤气味。
What else is new?
还有什么新消息?
Yeah and we’d go check it out, but you took away our keys.
我们想进去看看,但你拿走了我们的钥匙。
Well, do something. Get in there!
快想办法进去!
How? I guess I could break down your door. Yeah, do that.
要怎么办呢?我可以把你家大门撞开。对,就那么做。
Andand you won’t blame us for any damage? No.
你不会怪我们弄坏东西?不会。
Are you doing it? I don't hear anything. Come on.
你在撞门了吗?我没有听到声音,快呀。
Uh, okay I’llI’llI’ll break it down.
好吧,我来撞门了。
Oh hey hi, he’s doing it. He’s breaking down the door. Okay, we’re in.
他正在撞门,他要把门撞开了。好了,我们进来了。
Okay, Rachel, are you comfortable?
瑞秋,你感觉舒服吗?
If I said I was, would you judge me?
如果我说很舒服,你会另眼看我吗?
The doctor'll be here in a minute to do your sonogram.
医生马上过来帮你照超声波。
Okay. Oh, man, I swear, if they sold these at Pottery Barn...
好的。天啊。我发誓,如果他们在家具店卖这个……
Hi! Hi!
嗨。嗨。
Uh wewe need to talk.
我们得谈一谈。
Uhuhuh, right now? Because I’ve kinda got an el fresco situation going on over here.
现在吗?我现在的姿势有点不雅。
Please, please I really I want to apologize for the way I acted earlier today.
拜托,我真的……我想为我刚刚的表现向你道歉。
Okay Ross that’s fine, but can you please stand near my head?
没关系,你可以待在床头边吗?
What? Oh, yeah, I’m sorry.
什么?哦,好的。抱歉。
I mean II think I went a little crazy. I mean I was thinking about myself when I really—I should have been thinking about you Rach…
我是说,我被冲昏头了。我只想到自己,我应该要为你着想……
Okay, head, Ross! Head, Ross! Head Ross!
没关系。头,罗斯!头,罗斯!头,罗斯!
Right! Right! I just—I want you to know that I’m going to be there through this whole thing, okay?
好。我要你知道,我会一直陪在你身边,好吗?
Okay? The doctor’s appointments, the uh, the Lamaze classes, uh babyproofing the apartment. Although we could probably worry about that ‘til after we get married.
来做产检,上拉梅兹呼吸课,在公寓里为宝宝安装保护措施。但我们可以等到婚后再担心那些事。
What married? Well, yeah, I think we should get married.
婚后?对,我想我们应该结婚。
What, because that’s your answer to everything?
你一遇到问题就用结婚来解决吗?
No, because that’s the right thing to do.
不,因为那么做是对的。
Yeah, maybe, if you're in love. But Ross, we are not in love, are we?
或许吧,只要我们相爱。可是罗斯,我们并不相爱,对吧?
No but…but still you can’t possibly do this alone.
对,但是你不可能一个人处理这件事。
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Come on, Rach. I mean you can't even eat alone in a restaurant.
你甚至没办法一个人在餐厅吃饭。
What? I'm just saying if you can't eat by yourself, how do you expect to have a baby by yourself?
什么?如果你没办法一个人吃饭,你怎么一个人带孩子?
I can too eat by myself!
我可以一个人吃饭!
When have you ever?
你什么时候一个人吃过?
When certain people leave the table and I am not finished!
当某些同桌的人吃完饭我还没有吃完的时候!
Well, certain other people take two hours to eat a bowl of soup!
有些人光喝一碗汤就得花掉两个小时。
Oh, please. You inale your food.
拜托,是你狼吞虎咽。
I grew up with Monica. If you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat!
我跟莫妮卡一起长大。不吃快一点的话就没得吃了!
Am I interrupting?
我打扰你们了吗?
Oh no Dr. Long, please come in. This is Ross, he is the father.
不,朗格医生,请进。他是罗斯,孩子的爸爸。
But not the husband, because, evidently, she can do this alone.
但我不是她的丈夫,因为显然她能单独带大孩子。
Nice to meet you. I'll get started on this.
很高兴能见到你,我要开始检查了。
I don't know why you can't admit that you need me?
你为什么不能承认你需要我?
I do need you. I need you to stay near my head!
我的确需要你。我需要你站在床头这边!
Okay. Everything looks good. Here it is on the screen. Here's your uterus and right here is your baby.
好吧,看起来很正常。银幕上的画面是这样的。这是你的子宫,宝宝在这里。
Oh, my God.
天啊。
Wow. There it is, I see it.
它在那里,我看到了。
Congratulations. I'll give you two a minute.
恭喜。我让你们独处一下。
Okay. Thank you.
好吧。谢谢。
Pretty amazing, huh?
很神奇吧?
I don't see it!
我看不到!
What? What? ! I can't see it.
什么?什么?!我看不到。
Youyou just said that you did!
但你说你看到了。
I know. I lied. I didn't want her to think I was a terrible mother. I can't even see my own baby!
我知道。我说谎了。我不希望她认为我是个很糟糕的母亲。我连自己的宝宝都看不到。
Oh sure, come here! Sure you can! Uh, look come here look, it’sit’sit’s, it’s right there
过来,你可以看到的。过来,看,就在这里。
Oh, it's beautiful. I see it now.
好漂亮。我看到了。
Do you really? No, I don't see it!
真的吗?不,我看不到。
Come on! Come on! Here, okayokay. You see this? This tiny thing that looks like a peanut?
好吧,好吧。你看到那个像花生一样的小东西了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Sweetie, that's it.
亲爱的,就是那个。
That's it? Well, I saw that.
就是那个?哦,我看到了。
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢。别客气。
Wow, I can't believe that's our baby.
我不敢相信那是我们的孩子。
Yeah, that's our baby.
对,那是我们的孩子。
Hi. Hey!
嗨。嗨。
So how was the doctor?
医生怎么说?
Everything went great.
一切都很顺利。
Good. Hey, show them the picture of your uterus.
很好。让他们看看你子宫的照片。
I don't see the baby. Where is it?
我看不到宝宝,它在哪里?
Oh, no, I know. I couldn't see it either at first. But it's right...Ross, I lost it again. Oh.
我知道,刚开始我也看不到。但它就在……罗斯,我又看不到了。

分享到
重点单词
  • noticeableadj. 显而易见的
  • leakn. 漏洞 v. 漏,渗
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)