老友记 第8季:第2集 红毛线衫(下)
日期:2016-10-19 21:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Phoebe. Why? !Why can't she marry me?
菲比。为什么?她为什么不能嫁给我?
I can and I will.
我可以,我也愿意。
She's not pregnant. It's Rachel. Rachel's the one who's pregnant, okay?
她没有怀孕。是瑞秋,瑞秋才是怀孕的那个。
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Phoebe I think he would notice if you didn’t have a baby in nine months!
菲比,九个月后你生不出孩子他会发现的。
It's Joey!
他可是乔伊!
Now I can’t believe it! What? Rachel’s pregnant? Who’s the father?
等一下,我不敢相信!瑞秋怀孕了?孩子他爸是谁?
We don't know.
我们不知道。
I wonder if it's that dude.
不知道是不是那个家伙。
There's a dude? Yeah.
你知道有这么个人?对。
Who? Who is it?
是谁呢?
About a month ago this guy spent the night with Rachel. I didn't see who it was, but...
大约一个月前,这家伙跟瑞秋共度春宵。我没有看到是谁,但是……
Was that story over?
他把故事讲完了吗?
The guy left this.
那家伙留下了这个。
Oh, my God! I know who the father is.
天啊!我知道孩子他爸是谁了。
People have got to finish their stories.
就不能把故事讲完吗。
Excuse me, could you take a picture of us?
打扰一下,你能帮我们拍一张照吗?
Oh! Of course.
没问题。
Would you take one of us?
你能帮我们照一张吗?
Yeah, sure. Click.
当然,没问题。咔嚓。
It didn't click. I heard it. I heard it.
我没有听到快门声。我听到了我听到了。
But there was no flash.
但闪光灯没亮。
Why won't you take our picture?
你为什么不帮我们拍照?
Oh yeah. I’ll take, I’ll take your picture.
好吧,我拍,我来帮你们拍。
Your finger was covering the lens.
你的手指挡到镜头了。
Who are you, Ansel Adams? Get outta here!
你是安瑟·亚当斯吗?快滚吧!
Look, I feel really bad about how I freaked you out before so I called the father and asked him to meet you here so you could tell him. Go!
之前吓到你了,我真的很过意不去。所以我打电话把孩子他爸叫到这里见你,你可以告诉他事实。去吧。
What? Hey wait a minute. Phoebe, how do you even know who the father is?
什么?等一下,菲比。你怎么知道孩子他爸是谁?
I may play the fool at times...but I'm a little more than just a pretty blond girl with an ass that won't quit.
或许有时候我会装傻,但事实上我是个永不放弃的金发美女。
I believe this belongs to the father of your baby.
我相信这是孩子他爸的衣服。
Oh God… Oh, he’s in there right now?
天啊。他现在就在里面吗?
Uhhuh. Now you can turn around or you can go in there and rip the BandAid off. What do you want to do?
你可以转身离开,或是长痛不如短痛。你打算怎么做?
Let's rip. Really? Are you sure?
我们把事情做个了断吧。你确定?
Oh Phoebe! Okay, sorry. Yeah.
菲比!好吧,抱歉。
Hey, Rach.
瑞秋。
Why don't you go up onstage. I'll get a picture of you doing the speech. Okay, okay.
你到台上去吧。我来拍张你致辞的照片。好,好。
Will the owner of a 1995 Buick LeSabre please see the front desk? Your car is about to be towed.
1995款别克利萨布尔的车主请跟前台联络,你的车就要被拖走了。
That's my car!
那是我的车!
A '95 LeSabre? Yes.
1995款的利萨布尔?对。
A green LeSabre? Yes!
绿色的利萨布尔?对!
I'm sorry, I meant a blue LeSabre. Yes, greenblue.
抱歉,我是说蓝色的利萨布尔。对,我的车是蓝绿色的。
Well, go. Go move it!
好吧,快去把车移开吧。
Okay. Ready for the last picture?
准备好拍最后一张照片了吗?
Yeah. Get ready to run.
好了。拍完马上就跑。
Congratulations on your wedding.
恭贺新婚。
So, what's this about?
这是怎么一回事?
Rachel has something that she wants to tell you and umm, I believe that this is your red sweater.
瑞秋有事要告诉你。我敢肯定这是你的红毛衣。
No, this is my red sweater.
不,这才是我的红毛衣。
Oh, no. Could I get anyone a coffee? Or poison? No? Just for me? Okay.
不是吧。有人要喝咖啡吗?或是毒药?没有吗?只有我要喝?好吧。
What's going on, Rach?
发生了什么事,瑞秋?
Nothing. Phoebe kind of made a mistake. But you know you do wear that sweater a lot. Are you involved in some kind of dare?
没事,菲比搞错了。但你的确常穿那件毛衣。你这是在玩什么"大冒险"吗?
You know, I'm actually glad Phoebe called.
事实上我很高兴能接到菲比的电话。
I know we broke up because you thought I wasn’t mature enough, but I've really grown up. And I think we should get back together.
我知道我们会分手是因为你觉得我太幼稚,但我已经长大了。我觉得我们应该复合。
Oh, it’s just not the right time.
时机不对。
It is the right time. Okay.
时机非常恰当。好吧。
I'm ready for more.
我做了万全的准备。
Tag. Come on, Rach. Let's give it another try.
泰格。来吧,瑞秋。我们再试一次。
I'm having a baby. Oh.
我怀孕了。
You can go. Thank you.
你可以走了。谢谢。
I don't know how any of these got opened!
我不知道这些礼物怎么会是打开的!
You opened them all?
你拆开了所有的礼物?
I know, I know I am a terrible person.
我知道,我太不靠谱了。
I mean, Chandler's never gonna trust me with anything ever again.
钱德勒再也不会相信我了。
Oh hey! You got my parent’s gift!
哦嘿,你拆开了我爸妈的礼物。
Yeah. What is that?
那是什么?
Well, I don't know. I think it does something to salami.
好吧,我不知道。应该是跟意大利腊肠有关的东西。
Hey! How'd it go? Yeah. Whatwhat did Tag say?
情况如何?泰格怎么说?
Tag is not the father. And Joey knows now?
泰格不是孩子他爸。乔伊现在知道了?
I do, Rach, I do. And I am so happy for you.
我知道了,瑞秋,我为你感到高兴。
Wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra.
你竟然没想要解开我的胸罩。
So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?
你还打算要告诉孩子他爸吗?
No, I will. I'm just not up for it tonight.
我会的,我只是不想今晚告诉他。
Hey Rach listen, no matter what this guy says I want you to know you’re not gonna be alone in this.
瑞秋,听着,不论这家伙怎么说,你都不会独自面对这一切。
I'm not?
是吗?
No. Listen, uh...It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
不,听着,外面的世界很可怕,特别是对单亲妈妈来说。
You know, I've always felt like you and I have thisthis special bond, you know?
你知道的,我一直觉得我跟你之间有种特殊的联系,你知道吗?
So, Rachel Greene, will you marry me?
所以,瑞秋·格林,你愿意嫁给我吗?
What? What? What? !
什么?什么?什么?!
Pheebs, give me the ring back. No!
菲比,把戒指还给我。不!
No, Joey, you're so sweet, you're so, so sweet, honey. But I'm not looking for a husband.
不,乔伊,你真的很体贴,非常非常体贴。但我现在不是在找一个丈夫。
I understand.
我了解。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and lie down.
失陪了,我想去躺一下。
I can't say that didn't hurt. But I'll take you back, Joey Tribbiani.
我不能说我不心痛。但我会原谅你,乔伊·崔比安尼。
Yeah, Pheebs. Listen, about that, I only offered...
听着,菲比,我只是说……
Ooh, a Salami Buddy!
意大利腊肠用具。
There you go!
是的。
We're back!
我们回来了。
Great. We're hanging in the kitchen. Let's stay in the kitchen.
太棒了。我们待在厨房吧,待在厨房就好了。
It's picture time. Now you are going to love these.
现在是照片时间。你一定会喜欢的。
Here's a picture of Ross.
这是罗斯的照片。
And that's me.
这是我。
And that's me and Ross.
这是我跟罗斯。
Ohho, that is a picture of our first kiss as a married couple.
这是我们第一次以新婚夫妻身份接吻的照片。
Wow, that is a great picture. Yeah!
那张照片真的很棒。
Oh and interesting because I found the cameras in one of our bags!
有意思的是,我在我们的行李里找到了相机。
Huh, didn’t see that coming.
我没想到会这样。
Okay. So this isn't a picture of our first kiss but it is a picture of my first kiss with…with this lady.
这不是我们第一次接吻的照片,但这的确是我跟这位女士第一次接吻的照片。
Which, by the look on your face, I'm sure you'll remember. So we don’t need—There’s no need...
从你脸上的表情看来我相信你会记得这个画面,所以我不必……
How about I take the real pictures to get them developed right now.
现在来拍点真正的照片,再马上把它们冲印出来,你看怎样?
That would be a good idea. Okay.
好主意。好。
You opened all the presents without me? I thought we were supposed to do that together.
你不管我,自己拆了所有礼物?我们说好要一起拆的。
You kissed another woman? !
你吻了另一个女人!
Call it even? Okay.
我们扯平了。好吧。
I'm gonna go get these in some water.
我要把花插到花瓶里。
Wait you stole those from these people’s wedding?
等等,那是你从人家婚礼上偷的吗?
Nono, I took them from the hotel lobby.
不,这是酒店大厅的花。
Yeah, they think they can charge me for some dirty movie and a bag of Mashuga Nuts, they got another thing coming!
他们以为能多收我黄片还有一袋糖果的钱,我一定要讨回公道!
Hey, my sweater! I've been looking for this for, like a month.
我的毛衣!我找这件毛衣找了一个月。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Hey, how you doing? Good! Good, long time no see.
你好吗?我很好,好久不见。
Like your sweater. Oh hey, right back at you.
我喜欢你的毛衣 我也是。
It's crazy about Rachel.
瑞秋的事真的太疯狂了。
Yeah. She—Well, she’s one crazy lady?
她一直都疯疯癫癫的。
So whose is it?
到底是谁的呢?
I don't know, some Italian guy.
我不知道,应该是个意大利人吧。
Come on, read your own label. See you later.
少来了,看你自己的标签去。后会有期。
He is so weird.
他真是个怪人。

分享到