生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第151期:观想术
日期:2016-11-07 15:48

(单词翻译:单击)

You know, some people try visualization.
有些人会尝试运用观想术。
How does that work?
那要怎么做?
Okay, imagine your problems are a pen.
好,想像你的问题是一支笔。
Okay.
好的。
Now imagine you're holding that pen.
现在想象你握着那支笔。
Okay.
好的。
Now open your hand and let it go.
现在松开手,让笔掉下来(算了吧)。
But I just got this pen. It's got my initials on it and everything. Look.
可我才拿到这支笔。上面有我名字的首字母缩写呢。你看。
Sheldon, this isn't that hard.
谢尔顿,这没有那么难。
I may have a better way that you can teach me.
我或许有个让你教我的更好办法。

生活大爆炸20.jpg


How?
怎么做?
What if I told you that over the past few months Amy has secretly been giving you little puzzles to test your intelligence against chimpanzees in her lab?
如果我告诉你,在过去几个月里,艾米在暗中悄悄让你做一些智力小难题,就为了对比你和她实验室黑猩猩谁更聪明呢?
What? She didn't give me any puzzles.
什么?她才没让我解决什么小难题呢。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Boy, I just can't seem to get these scissors back together. Can you do it?
天啊,我把剪刀弄成两半装不回来了。你能帮个忙吗?
Darn it. There's something in my eye, and I need to sort these coins by size. Can you help?
糟糕。我的眼睛进东西了,我得把这些硬币按大小分类。你能帮个忙吗?
Penny? I really want to eat this banana, but it's stuck inside this bamboo puzzle box.
佩妮?我超级想吃香蕉,但它被卡在这个竹子机关箱了。
Son of a bitch!
那个科学婊!
Okay, that's great. Now, let it go.
太好了。现在想,算了吧。

分享到