生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:独占游戏
日期:2016-04-26 09:55

(单词翻译:单击)

So, one of my favorite video games of all time is called Shadow of the Colossus, and it was only for PlayStation 2,
我最爱的电子游戏之一叫做《汪达与巨像》,是PS2独占游戏。
but then they came out with a new version for PS3 with better graphics.
但是后来他们为PS3提供了画质更好的新版本。(最早在2005年时,索尼PS2游戏机独占平台发行的游戏)
I finally got the chance to play it, and for some reason, it just wasn't as good as the first one.
我终于有机会玩这个游戏了,由于某些原因,PS3的版本并没有PS2的好。
Or something about yoga.
或者我们来聊瑜伽吧。
I'm sorry-- I was thinking about work.
对不起,我在想工作的事情。
Well, I was just saying that there was this video game...Yeah, that's when I started thinking about work.
我刚在说,有个电子游戏...我就是从那个时候开始想工作的事情。
Uh, listen, I've got some good news.
听着,我有个好消息。
This is for you.
这是给你的。
What is this?
这是什么?
Well, you know how they gave me the company car? Didn't make sense to have two, so I sold the other one.
你知道公司给我配了一辆车吧?我没必要要两辆车,所以我卖了另外一辆。
The one I gave you?
你卖了我送你的那辆吗?
Yeah. And there's your money back and now we're even. How great is that?
对,这是还你的钱,现在我们两清了。很棒吧?
Uh, yeah.
额,是啊。
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么。
Oh, come on, Leonard, I know the car was a thoughtful gesture and I really appreciate it, but it doesn't make sense to have both.
莱纳德,别这样。我知道那辆车是你的好意,我也很感激。但是我没必要坐拥两辆车。
You're right.
你说得对。
What should I have done?
那我应该怎么做?

生活大爆炸 第八季.jpg


Taken a picture of us in the car and put it in a pink frame with puffy paint around it that says "Best Fiance Ever"?
拍一张咱俩在车里的照片放进粉色相框里,周围用发泡彩笔写上"世上最好的未婚夫"吗?
Doesn't sound that bad.
听起来不错啊。
Well, good, because...that's why I did!
很好,因为...我就是这么做了!
Uh! Thank you. That-that is so sweet.
啊!谢谢。你真是太好了。
No, it's not that sweet...I paid for the frame with your money and then got a massage.
不,我其实没那么好...我用你的钱买了相框,还做了个按摩。
You know what, you don't have to give me this. You keep it.
其实你不必还我钱。你留着吧。
Why?
为什么?
The car was a gift, it was something you needed. I was happy to help you out.
那辆车是我送你的礼物,是你需要的东西。我很高兴能帮得上忙。
And I really appreciate it, but now I don't need it, so...here you go.
我真的很感激,不过我现在不需要了,你拿着吧。
Well, this is silly, so you don't need the car, but you could use it to buy yourself something else, like a...new purse to put all this money in.
这样太蠢了,虽然你不需要车,不过你可以用这笔钱来买别的东西。比如,买个钱包来放这些钱。
Sweetie, I can buy my own stuff. I have a good job now.
亲爱的,我自己有钱买东西。我现在有份好工作。
I know, and I'm proud of you, but that doesn't mean I can't do something nice. Like this.
我知道,我也以你为傲,但我也可以为你做点事啊。比如这样。
Okay, I don't want this to turn into a fight.
我不想为了这事跟你吵架。
I don't, either.
我也不想。
Great. Thank you.
很好。谢谢。
Can you pass the salt, please? Sure.
能把盐给我吗?谢谢。好的。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默