陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:分批撤离
日期:2016-10-31 14:43

(单词翻译:单击)

This engine-blanket thing better work, or we'll be wearing this truck for a hat.
这种发动机罩最好有用,不然就成给汽车戴帽子了
That's another thing. When the hell did I become a damn baggage handler?
这就是另一回事了。我什么时候成运行李的了
I was gonna say it kind of suits you.
我还想说这挺适合你的
Yeah, well, I'll tell you, if I had any brains,
我告诉你,如果我有脑子
I'd steal one of these rice rockets and kiss Weaver's glorious revolution goodbye.
我会偷辆米火箭,和韦弗的光荣革命说再见
Yeah, you try that, and your brains will be scattered across two states, Pope!
你要敢试试,你那脑瓜子肯定会被劈成两半,珀普
You really are a true believer, aren't you?
你还真是名虔诚的信徒
In killing Skitters, yeah.
就干掉迅猎兽而言,是的

陨落星辰第二季

Yeah, well, that's pretty, but, uh, you know, there's no law that says you got to do it with me.
很好,但你知道没有谁规定你非要跟我一起干
My merry ex-band of outlaws wasted your buddy, and yet here you are, Tonto to my Lone Ranger.
我的歹徒同伙们杀过你兄弟,但在这里你我却成了唐托和独行侠
Well, first, I think you got that "Lone Ranger" thing a bit backward.
首先,我才是"独行侠"
And don't think that I forgot about Click...
别以为我会忘记克里克那件事
or when you patched me up after we went in on that alien structure.
但我也不会忘记上次在外星基地里你救了我
I can't make sense of either.
你都把我搞糊涂了
We all make mistakes.
人都会犯错
Captain! Captain! Hey, Cap! Incoming!
上尉!上尉!上尉,有敌情
Anthony, where's Cap? Right there.
安东尼,上尉在哪儿?那边
Captain, we got a Mech convoy about a mile away. They're straight east. They're coming this way.
上尉,一英里外发现械甲怪小队。它们朝正东行进,正往这边来
We move that med bus now, Tom's not gonna make it.
如果现在开动医护车,汤姆会撑不过去的
Convoy goes! Medical stays with Dr. Glass until she can stabilize Tom.
车队上路!医护人员留下协助格拉斯医生救治汤姆
I need four volunteers to stay with the bus in case the Skitters show.
我需要四名志愿者守卫医护车以防迅猎兽出现
You know I'm in. Sounds good. Make that three. Four.
我留下。很好。算我三个。四个
Gather all the ammo you can carry.
尽可能多携带弹药
Dai's got the map. We wait for you 20 miles out. Stay safe.
戴有地图,我们在二十英里外等你们。注意安全
We're moving out, people! Five minutes!
大家注意,五分钟后出发

分享到