陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:三兄弟
日期:2016-09-29 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Ben, I've been looking for you.
本,可让我好找
I wanted to be by myself for a while. You heard what happened, right?
我想自己呆一会儿。你听说了吧
Yeah. I know you didn't mean to hurt dad. You're going out again.
听说了,我知道你不是故意伤害爸爸的。你又要出去了啊
Got no choice. Pope and Anthony sent another alien patrol our direction.
别无选择。珀普和安东尼在我们这个方向增派一只巡逻队
We don't ambush them on our terms, they could roll right over us.
我们不打伏击,可以放它们经过
It's not fair! I-I should be going with you.
这不公平。我应该和你一起去
Okay, you're nowhere near ready.
好吧,你还远没有准备好
Because everyone keeps treating me like a little kid. I'm old enough to fight.
因为所有人都把我当小孩看。我已经能战斗了
Old enough to know how, at least.
至少要知道怎么战斗
How about this? When I get back, I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
这样吧。等我回来之后,看能不能想办法。谢谢

陨落星辰第二季

Sure you're up for this?
你确定已经准备好了
Skitters are coming, whether we like it or not.
不管怎样,突击者已经在路上
Hey, thanks, buddy. Oh, sorry. Go ahead. You first.
谢谢,兄弟。抱歉,你先吧
Wow. You sure know how to impress a girl. What's next -- his and her grenade launchers?
把妹很有一手呀。下一步是什么,给我榴弹发射器吗
Who knows? I might do something crazy like open a door for you.
谁知道呢?我可能会做些疯狂的事,比如帮你开门
Hey, Ben! Hey, wait up!
本!等会儿!
Hey, I know what happened with dad was an accident,
我知道爸爸的事是意外
but the next time I give an order, I need to know you're gonna listen.
但希望下次你能听我命令
Whatever you say. Hey. Hold up. Hey.
随你的便。等等
What's up, man? I don't get you.
怎么了,伙计,我实在不明白你
I mean, as much as he got into it with Weaver, Dad always understood chain of command.
就像爸爸和韦弗有异议时,爸爸知道服从指挥
I'll follow your orders, but you're not dad, okay?
我会听你命令,但你不是我爸,明白吗

分享到