陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:见到凯伦
日期:2016-09-21 13:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey! I've been here for days!
喂!你们关了我这么久
I want to know about my son! No!
我想知道我儿子的事!不要
Don't. Karen? Sorry for this, Tom. I hope you're not afraid.
够了。凯伦。我很抱歉,汤姆。希望你不要害怕
Whatever you think they've done to me, I'm still Karen. This way.
无论它们对我做了什么,我还是凯伦。跟我来
You said what they were doing to ben was a process.
你说它们对本所做的是一个过程
Whatever it is, can it be stopped?
不管是什么,能停下来吗
That's up to you. Me?
这得看你了。我
Tom, it's time to face facts. They've won.
汤姆,你要接受事实。它们赢了
There's no use prolonging hostilities for either side.
再怎么延长战争也只是徒劳

陨落星辰第二季

Meaning what? They're asking for a cease-fire?
什么意思,它们要请求停战
No, they're allowing the resistance to surrender.
不,它们接受抵抗军投降
"Allowing the resistance to surrender"?
接受抵抗军投降
Sounds like we've been more trouble than they expected.
听起来我们比它们预想的要顽强
Don't overestimate a few small victories. The resistance is an inconvenience.
不要太高估这些小小的胜利。抵抗军对它们来说只是螳臂当车
They are offering you a gift, Tom -- A chance to have a life, a real life, with Hal and Matt and Ben.
汤姆,它们想送你一份礼物。一个和哈尔,马特,还有本团圆的机会
After everything they've done, you expect me to take that on faith?
你以为以它们之前的所作所为,我还能毫不犹豫就信以为真吗
No. Not on faith. Once you hear what they have to offer, I'm sure you'll understand... everything.
不。不是相信。等你听到它们的条件,我相信你一定能理解...这一切

分享到