陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:兄弟起矛盾
日期:2016-10-14 15:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Tom Mason, 2nd Mass. I didn't know they had anybody else.
我是马萨诸塞州第二团的汤姆·梅森。我不知道它们还挟持了其他人
Neither did I. Bonnie Garcia, Vermont militia.
我也是。伯妮·加西亚,佛蒙特州国民军
Bastards wanted me to lead them to my guys,
那些混蛋想让我带它们找到我的人
talk them into buying this sanctuary bull.
说服他们搬进避难所
That's why they took us -- to finish what they started.
它们抓我们是为了实现当初的阴谋
This isn't right. Oh, my god.
不对劲。我的天哪
Everybody run! Don't give it a target! Run!
大家快跑,别被当成活靶子。快跑

陨落星辰第二季

Wider your steps. Lean forward a bit.
脚分开点。略向前倾
Hey, Ben! What's Matt doing with a gun?
本!马特拿枪干什么
Ben's teaching me how to shoot.
本在教我怎么射击
Figured it was time. He needs to learn how to defend himself.
我想是时候了。他得学会如何保护自己
So you just gave him a rifle without asking me?
所以你不经我允许就给他一把步枪
I might have to follow your orders on missions, but not here.
任务中我得听你命令,但现在不用
Hal, wait! Go back to camp, Matt. Go back to camp.
哈尔,等等。马特,回营地去。回营地去
You know, maybe he's ready, maybe he's not, but we both know dad didn't want that for him.
也许他准备好了,也许没有,但你我都清楚,爸爸不想让他这样
Three months ago. How do you know what he'd say now?
那是三个月前。你怎么知道他现在会如何决定
I don't know what he'd say right now, and neither do you, okay?
我不知道他现在会如何决定,但你也不知道,明白吗
So how about we wait and let dad make that decision?
所以不如我们先等等,让爸爸来做决定
Only way we win this war is by killing every Skitter we see.
我们赢得这场战争的唯一办法,就是杀死我们见到的每一只迅猎兽
If Matt's old enough to load a gun, he's old enough to shoot it.
如果马特到了配枪的年纪,就也可以射杀迅猎兽了
After what happened with dad, you think you're the best one to be giving lessons?
爸爸出事之后,你觉得你还配教别人吗
I just don't want him to be taken away the way they took me. Or your girlfriend, Karen.
我只是不想让他和我一样被抓走。还有你女朋友凯伦
I'm not the math geek you used to push around. Deal with it.
我再也不是任你摆布的书呆子了。学着习惯吧
It's like I don't even know him anymore. Hal.
他好像完全不是我认识的那个人了。哈尔

分享到