(单词翻译:单击)
Rachel: Joey! Why did we have to rush out of there so fast? !
乔伊!为什么我们要跑那么快?!
Joey: Rach we had to get out of there because, look what I won!
瑞秋,我们得赶快离开。因为,看。我拿回来什么!
Rachel: Oh my God! you stole her award!
我的天啊!你偷走了她的奖杯!
Joey: No-no! No, I'm accepting it on her behalf.
不,是我代表她收下了。
Rachel: Joey I don't think you know what behalf means.
你大概不知道"代表"是什么意思。
Joey: Sure I do! It's a verb! As in, "I behalfing it!"
我当然知道。这是个动词,意思是"我能分一半!"
Rachel: You have got to take this back!
乔伊。你得还回去!
Joey: But why? ! I should've won one and I really want it and she didn't even care enough to come to the thing! It could also be a Grammy.
为什么?!我应该得奖的,我真的好想得奖。她根本不在乎,都没有出席。它也可以拿来当格莱美。
Rachel: No! Joey!
不行!乔伊!
Joey: Come on Rach! No one saw me take it! There was a whole table full of them.
来吧,瑞秋!没人看见我们!这玩意儿那有一桌子呢
Rachel: Do you really want an award you didn't win?
你真的想要一个不属于自己的奖杯吗?
Joey: No! I want an award I did win! But nobody's giving me any of those!
不!我想要属于自己的奖杯。但没有人愿意让我得奖!
Joey: Plus, Hey Rach, if I put it up there right? When people come over they'll see it and they'll think I won it.
还有,瑞秋,如果我把它放在那,别人过来看见,他们会以为是我获的奖。
Rachel: Joey is says Best Supporting Actress!
乔伊,上面写着"最佳女配角奖"!
Joey: I can scratch that right off.
我可以把那个刮掉。
Rachel: Joey no, this is wrong! You have to take it back, okay?
乔伊,这么做不对!你得还回去,好吗?
Rachel: You don't want to win an award this way. You're very talented.
你不想这样赢,奖你很有才能。
Rachel: And someday you're gonna win one of these for real and that one is gonna mean something.
总有一天,你会获得一个真正的奖杯,这个会变得毫无意义,
Joey: All right!
好吧!
Rachel: All right? Thank you.
好吗?谢谢。
Joey: I'll take it back tomorrow.
我明天把它还回去。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Joey: If I can't have it, you can't have it!
如果我不能拥有,那你也别想拥有!
Lewis: Professor Geller?
盖勒教授?
Ross: Yes Mr. Lewis, how can I help you?
是的,刘易斯,我能为你做什么吗?
Lewis: I know I didn't do well on my midterms and stuff but, I was kinda hoping you could change my grade.
我知道我期中考表现不是很好 但是,我希望你能改变我的成绩。
Ross: And why exactly would I do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Lewis: Because I'm in love with you.
因为我爱上你了。
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Lewis: Yeah, I'm all in love with you and stuff. So could you change my grade?
是的,我爱上你,还有你的一举一动,所以你能改变我的成绩吗?
Ross: No!
不行!
Lewis: Why not you changed Ned's grade!
为什么?你都帮奈德改了。
Ross: Well that's different! Okay? Because he was actually in love with me!
好吧,这不一样!因为他真的爱上我!
Lewis: No he's not! He's totally yanking your chain! He's done this with three other teachers!
不,他才没有!他只是在耍你!他已经用这一招对付过其他三个教授了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Lewis: He's got a girlfriend!
他有女朋友!
Ross: I can't believe someone would do that for a grade.
不敢相信有人会为了成绩这样做。
Lewis: I know! It's awful. I love you.
就是嘛!太不厚道了。我爱你。
Monica: Have you seen Chandler?
你看到钱德勒了吗?
Phoebe: No. Why?
不,为什么?
Monica: Because I just keeping thinking about all these things that I'm not gonna have and it's freaking me out. I don't know what to do about it.
因为我一直在考虑所有我将失去的东西,这让我心神不宁,我不知道该怎么做。
Phoebe: Okay, don't sweat it. Chandler is nowhere around so go ahead get it out of your system. That guy's cute.
别担心。钱德勒不在别管那么多规矩。那个男的很帅。
Monica: Phoebe! Come on I'm serious! I just got to talk to him about all this.
菲比!拜托,我是认真的!我得跟他谈谈。
Phoebe: No, that is the last thing you want to do!
不,这是你最后的选择!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Phoebe: Because you're marrying him!
因为你要嫁给他!
Monica: You gotta help me out here Pheebs.
你得帮帮我,菲比。
Phoebe: All right, I've never been engaged and I've never really been married, but I can only tell you what my mother told me.
好吧,我没订过婚也没真正结过婚我只能告诉你我妈说过的话。
Phoebe: Whenever you have doubts or fears or anxieties about a relationship, do not communicate them to your husband.
要是你对一段感情有怀疑、恐惧或者焦虑的话,不要告诉你的丈夫。
Monica: So I'm not supposed to share my doubts and fears with the guy I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with?
所以我不应该告诉那个,我将要与之共度余生的男人,我的怀疑和恐惧?
Phoebe: That is correct! Yes, you're supposed to take all of that stuff and put it in a little box in your mind and then lock it up tight.
没错!是的,你应该把所有这些藏起来,放在记忆深处的一个小盒子里,然后锁紧它。
Monica: Your mother told you this?
你妈妈跟你说的?
Phoebe: Yes!
是的!
Monica: The woman that got married a bunch of times and killed herself when you were 13?
那个结过好几次婚,并且在你13岁的时候自杀的女人?
Phoebe: Oh my God! You're right! Go! Go tell Chandler! Hurry before it's too late!
哦 我的天!你是对的!快去!快去告诉钱德勒!快点,免得太迟了!
Phoebe: Wait no! Does this also mean putting out doesn't get you love?
不,等等!这是不是说你对作爱不感兴趣了?
Rachel: I cannot believe I'm gonna meet Jessica Ashley!
真不敢相信,我就要见到杰西卡·艾什莉了!
Joey: Okay wait wait, please be cool! Okay? I work with this woman.
等一下,瑞秋,拜托你矜持一点,好吗?我跟这个女人一起工作。
Rachel: Okay, I'm totally cool!
好吧,我会很矜持的。
Jessica Ashley: Come in.
请进。
Joey: Hey Jessica.
嗨,杰西卡。
Rachel: Hey Jess.
嗨,杰西。
Joey: Ah, this is my friend Rachel.
这是我朋友瑞秋
Jessica Ashley: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: What's up?
你好吗?
Joey: Uh listen, here's your Soapie. I accepted it for ya.
这是你的肥皂奖,我代表你领了奖。
Jessica Ashley: Oh my God! I won! Do you have any idea what this means? !
哦 我的天!我获奖了!你知道这意味着什么吗?!
Joey: Well, that's it? You're gonna, you're gonna put it on your self or anything?
就这样?你不打算,你不打算把它摆在架子上或者其他什么的吗?
Jessica Ashley: No, I try to save that for real awards. Now, if you'll excuse me.
不,只有真正的奖杯才配摆在柜子里。失陪。
Joey: Take it back?
拿回去?
Rachel: Absolutely.
完全正确。
Joey: Yeah, you do!
对,干得漂亮!
Monica: Honey, as we get closer to the wedding, is there anything that you would like to talk about or share?
亲爱的,婚礼越来越近了,你有什么事情想跟我说吗?
Chandler: Okay. Well, I think the centerpieces are too big.
好吧,我想餐桌中间的摆设太大了。
Monica: You're wrong! The centerpieces are fine! Do you ever get scared at all?
你错了!餐桌中间的摆设很好!你害怕过吗?
Chandler: Kinda. They're really big.
有点,那些摆设真的很大。
Monica: Doesn't it ever just freak you out that you're never gonna be with anybody new again?
你有没有不安过,因为你再也不会有新的浪漫关系?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Just, I love you so much.
我很爱你。
Monica: Just…It's just sometimes it bothers me that I'm never gonna have that feeling. You know when you meet someone for the first time and it's new and exciting? You know that rush?
只是…只是有时候有些事会困扰我,我将失去那种感觉。你知道,当你第一次邂逅某个人的时候那种新鲜感,还有兴奋感?你知道那种感觉?
Chandler: No. No, see when I first meet somebody it's mostly panic, anxiety, and a great deal of sweating.
不。不 当我刚刚认识一个人,我会觉得慌张 焦虑,满头大汗。
Monica: Okay, but all right you're a guy, does it not freak you that you're never gonna sleep with anybody else?
好吧,但是你是个男人,你再也不能和其他女人上床,你不为此感到不安吗?
Chandler: Sleeping with somebody new, anxiety, panic, and I'm afraid even more sweating.
和刚认识的女人上床,会让我恐慌,焦虑,还会流更多的汗。
Monica: Even with me?
就算和我在一起?
Chandler: I was dangerously dehydrated during the first six months of our relationship.
和你在一起的前六个月我差点脱水而死。
Chandler: Look, for me the rush is knowing that we are gonna be together for the rest of our lives.
你看,对我来说,最让人激动的事就是知道自己将和你共度余生。
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Well yeah! But now that I know that you're having these thoughts, I'm back to panic, anxiety, and I'm definitely gonna need some kind of sports drink.
真的!但是现在我知道你的想法,我又开始恐慌、焦虑。我需要来点运动饮料。
Monica: Come here! Come here! Sweetie you don't have to worry. No, besides you know what? I'm gonna have a lot of new things with you. The first time we buy a house. Our first kid. Our first grandkid.
过来!过来!亲爱的,你不需要担心你知道,除了这些以外,我们还将拥有很多新的东西。我们第一次买房子,我们第一次有孩子,第一个孙子。
Chandler: Water! Water! Water!
水!水!水!
Ross: Uh Mr. Morse, can I speak to you for a moment?
摩斯,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Morse: That was a great lecture today. Did you get a little hair cut?
你今天的课上得很精彩。你剪了头发吗?
Ross: Yeah Yeah, do you like it? Do you love it? I just want you to know that I'm changing your grade back.
对,你喜欢吗?你爱我的发型吗?我要告诉你 我会把你的成绩改回来。
Morse: What? ! Why?
什么?!为什么?
Ross: Because I know what you're trying to pull here. Okay? It's not gonna work.
我知道你在搞什么鬼,好嘛?那样是行不通的。
Morse: I'm not trying to pull anything. Look I love you dude.
我没有搞鬼。听着,我爱你。
Ross: You know what? I'm not even gonna talk about this. Okay?
你想知道吗?我根本不想谈这件事,好嘛?
Ross: This little thing is over. I know you have a girlfriend! Okay! Yeah! And I know about the other professors! How do you think that makes me feel Ned? ! You used me!
这事结束了。我知道你有女朋友!是的!我也知道你对其他教授干过的事!你知道我什么感觉吗,奈德?!你利用我!
Ross: You don't love me and you never did!
你不爱我,你从来都没爱过我。
Ross: Ah Professor Winston, Professor Fredrickson, I'll be right with you. Don't make this worse and I'll give you a C.Shall we?
温斯顿教授,佛迪瑞克森教授。我马上来。别把这件事搞大,我会给你"C",我们可以走了吗?
Phoebe: Rach?
瑞秋?
Rachel: I'll be out in a second.
我很快出来。
Phoebe: Oh. It's just so unexpected!
这简直太意外了!
Phoebe: I'll tell you it's just such an honor to be nominated for a Nobel Prize and you know to win one for a massage.
我得告诉大家,被提名诺贝尔奖,已经是莫大的光荣。而我竟然因为按摩得了诺贝尔奖。
Phoebe: Especially after having just won a Tony award for best actress in…
特别是我刚拿下东尼奖的最佳女演员奖……
Rachel: Honey, we have to go. Our reservations are at 8:00.
亲爱的,我们得走了,我们订了8点的位子。
Phoebe: …in Reservations at 8:00 by Neil Simon. Thank you Neil. Thank you for the words.
以《我们订了八点的位置》一剧。得奖编剧是尼尔·西蒙。谢谢你,尼尔,谢谢你写的台词。
Rachel: Okay honey, you can finish this later. we're gonna be late. We gotta go.
亲爱的,你下次再继续吧。我们就快迟到了,我们得走了。
Phoebe: Please, don't play the music. Just uh one more thing. "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"
请先不要奏乐,我就说最后一句。"纽约现场直播欢迎收看《周末夜现场》"。