老友记 第7季:第11集 芝士蛋糕(下)
日期:2016-09-29 18:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Rachel: Oh my God! That is so good!
哦天啊!这太好吃了!
Chandler: I'm full, and yet I know if I stop eating this, I'll regret it.
我已经饱了,但是我知道,我如果不接着吃的话,我会后悔的。
Joey: What do you got there?
嘿!你们吃什么呢?
Rachel: Oh it's um, it's tofu cake. Do you want some?
那是豆腐蛋糕,你要吃一点吗?
Chandler: What are you doing tonight?
今天晚上你打算干什么去?
Chandler: Dude! Dude!
兄弟,兄弟。
Joey: Sorry. Uh, I've got those plans with Phoebe, why?
抱歉。我和菲比有约。
Chandler: Oh really? Uh, Monica said she had a date at 9:00.
是吗?莫妮卡说她9点有约。
Joey: What? ! Tonight? !
什么?!今晚?!
Chandler: That's what Monica said.
莫妮卡这么说来着。
Joey: After she gave me that big speech? ! She goes and makes a date with a guy on the same night she has plans with me?
就在她教训了我一顿以后?!她和我约好的这一晚还和别人有约会?
Joey: I think she's trying to pull a fast one on Big Daddy!
我看她想跟老爸捣蛋!
Ross: Oh here, I think this is us. Yeah.
这儿,我看这里是我们的位子。对。
Monica: Limited seating my ass. Let's see who made the cut. Hi!
把我的屁股放在小椅子上。让我看看都谁来了。嗨!
Monica: Hi! I'm Monica Gellar. Who do you know the bride and groom?
嗨!我是莫妮卡·盖勒。你怎么认识新郎新娘的呢?
The Wedding Guest: Oh, I used to work with Frannie.
我从前和芬妮一起工作。
Monica: Used to work with her. Used to! I'm a relative and I didn't get invited! A blood relative! Blood! !
从前一起工作,从前。我是她的亲戚,却没有被邀请。我是她的血亲,血。
Ross: Stop saying, "Blood" to strangers.
别堆着陌生人说"血"。
Monica: So, how about you huh? How do you know the happy couple?
你呢?你和快乐的新人什么关系?
The Second Guest: We went to college with both of them and now we live next door.
我们是他们的大学同学。现在是他们的邻居。
Monica: Okay, you're fine.
好吧,你们没事。
The Waiter: Are you guys ready?
你们要点菜了吗?
Phoebe: Yes! I will have the green salad, um the house salad, and water's fine.
是的,我要特调酱汁的沙拉和水。
The Waiter: And for you sir?
你呢,先生?
Joey: Yeah, this slow roasted salmon, just how slow are we talking here?
好,这个慢火烤鲑鱼,能象我们点菜这么慢吗?
The Waiter: It's uh, it's already been roasted.
那个嗯,那个是已经烤好的。
Joey: Oh, then no. Maybe I should hear those specials again.
哦,那就不要了。也许我应该再听你念一遍特色菜。
Phoebe: Oh Joey, we've heard the specials three times! Okay? There's prime rib, mahi-mahi, and a very special lobster ravioli.
哦乔伊,我们已经听过三遍特色菜了!好吗?有排骨,大马哈鱼,还有非常特别的龙虾馄炖。
The Waiter: Actually we're out of the lobster ravioli.
实际上我们的龙虾馄炖已经卖光了。
Joey: Oh well, that changes everything! You know what Pheebs?
哦,那就一切都改变了!你知道吗,菲比?
Joey: You were right before. I mean, friends are so important.
上次你是对的。我是说,朋友太重要了。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm very wise. I know.
对,我很英明,我知道。
Joey: You know what I really want?
你知道我真正想要的是什么?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Is to have a long, long talk. You know? Get Joey out on the open road and really open him up.
是一场促膝长谈,让乔伊对你完全敞开心扉。
The Waiter: Any progress?
可以点菜了吗?
Joey: Yes! I will have the lobster ravioli.
对!我打算要龙虾馄炖。
Phoebe: God Joey, this is taking forever!
天啊乔伊,你没完了!
Joey: What's the rush? What?
着什么急啊?怎么了?
Phoebe: W-w—I just—it's that I have You know I have an appointment. And it's very important.
我只是我有我有个约会。而且非常重要。
Joey: Whoa-whoa, what is it?
喔-喔,是什么?
Phoebe: Well… It's a date.
嗯...是个约会。
Joey: A date? ! No, no Pheebs, you must be mistaken, because I know you wouldn't schedule a date on the same night you have plans with a friend!
约会?!不,不 菲比,你肯定是弄错了,因为我知道你不会在和朋友约好的同一天晚上,和别人订下约会!
Phoebe: Come on Joey, don't make me feel badly about this.
拜托,乔伊,别让我对这件事不舒服了。
Joey: No, I'm gonna! ! That's right! Yeah, you made me feel really guilty about going out with that girl! Like I did something terrible to you! And now Phoebe, you're doing the same thing!
不,我正打算这样!!这就对了!对,我上次和姑娘出去,你让我很内疚!就象我做了什么天大的对不起你的事一样!现在,菲比,你在做同样的事!
Phoebe: That It's not the same thing! This is totally different! This is with David! Remember David, the scientist guy? Okay, he's very special to me.
不一样,完全不一样,是和大卫,记得那个科学家大卫吗?他对我来说非常特别。
Joey: Okay, well my girl from the other night was special. She was a scientist too!
那姑娘对我也很特别,她也是科学家。
Phoebe: She was?
是吗?
Joey: Well, she graduated high school!
好吧,她高中毕业!
Phoebe: Okay, whatever. You know what? I don't have time have time to convince you because he's only here for four hours, and I'm gonna go see him!
好吧,无所谓,你打算怎么办?我没有时间说服你,因为他在这儿只能再待四个小时了,我得去见他!
Joey: Fine!
随便。
Phoebe: Yeah!
好。
Joey: What are you still doing here? ! I told you, lobster ravioli!
你还杵在这里干什么?我说了龙虾饺子!
David: Hey! Oh, I was just about to leave. I didn't think you were coming.
嗨,我就准备走了,我没想到你会来。
Phoebe: Oh, I wouldn't miss this.
哦,我不会错过你的。
David: Well, I'm very glad you're here.
好的,我很高兴你来了。
Phoebe: Oh, you're such a gentleman. Come on! We're going to my place!
你是个绅士。走,去我家。
Chandler: Are you eating the cheesecake without me? !
你背着我偷偷吃芝士蛋糕?!
Rachel: Mm-mmm.
嗯~嗯。
Chandler: I will give you a hundred dollars to whistle right now.How can you eat the cheesecake without me? !
只要你现在能吹出口哨 我就给你一百块。你怎么能背着我偷偷吃芝士蛋糕?!
Rachel: Oh, what are you going to do? ! Are you gonna go run tell Monica? ! Are you gonna tell Joey? ! No! Because then you will have to tell them what we did! We are desert stealers! We are living outside the law!
哦,你打算怎么办?!你打算去告诉莫妮卡?!你打算去告诉乔伊?!不!因为你就得告诉他们我们干了些什么!我们是没被抓到的小偷!我们是法律的漏网之鱼!
Chandler: You know what? I don't trust you with this cake anymore! And I got it first, and I'm taking it back!
你知道么?我不会再让你和单独这蛋糕在一起!我先把它拿走,一会儿我把它送回来!
Rachel: What? ! What? !No! You don't.
什么,不!
Chandler: Oh yes!
我就要。
Rachel: You think I trust you with it? ! No! We're gonna split it! You take half and I take half!
你以为我会相信你?!不!我们把它切开!一人一半!
Chandler: Well that's not fair, you've already had some!
这不公平,你已经先吃了一点!
Rachel: What? Oh, well then You know what? I think Monica would be very interested to know that you called her cheesecake dry and mealy.
什么?哦,好,你知道我怎么办?我想莫妮卡很愿意知道,你说她做的蛋糕"又干又粗"。
Chandler: What do we use to split it?
我们要用什么来切蛋糕?
Rachel: Okay! All right, pick a half.
好!好的,切成两半。
Chandler: Okay well, this side looks bigger. Uh… There's more crust on this side. You know? So, maybe if I measured…
好,这边看起来大一点。嗯...这边脆壳多一点。你知道?那么,让我量一下...
Rachel: Oh for God sake just pick a piece!
看在上帝面上赶紧挑一块!
Chandler: All right, I'll pick that one.
好吧,我挑那一块。
Rachel: That's also the smaller piece. Okay, there you go. Enjoy your half my friend, but that is it. No sharing. No switching, and don't come crying to me if you eat your piece to fast. Oh!
那仍然是小的那块。好,给你。享用你那一半吧,我的朋友。不过到此为止,不再分,不再换,而且如果你吃的太快,别来哭着求我。啊!
Chandler: Oh!
啊!
Rachel: Okay, you gotta give me some of your piece.
好吧,你得把你那块分我一点。
Chandler: Oh-ho-ho-ho-no! No! No switching! No sharing, and don't come crying to me! Ha-ha-ha! I may just sit here and have my cake all day! Just sit here in the hallway and eat my…
哦哈哈哈!不!不再分!不再换,而且别来哭着求我!哈哈哈!也许我应该坐在这儿,一整天都用来吃我的蛋糕就坐在这个走廊里,吃我的...
The Woman: Ross, sweetheart!
罗斯,亲爱的!
Ross: Oh, hey Aunt Millie.
噢,嗨,米莉阿姨。
Aunt Millie: Isn't it a beautiful wedding? !
这个婚礼很温馨吧?!
Ross: Yes, yes it is. It's uh…Every time on the lips! Why? ! Why on lips? !
是的,当然是。这是嗯...每次都亲嘴唇!为什么?!为什么是嘴唇?!
Monica: Here's Frannie. Hmm, won't she be happy to see me?
芬妮在那边,她看到我一定会很高兴吧?
Ross: Now wait a minute, you be nice! All right? I didn't bring you here so you can ambush her.
你得乖乖的,好吗?我不是带你来杀她个措手不及的。
Monica: Frannie was the one who found your Playboys and showed them to mom.
是芬妮找到了你的《花花公子》向老妈报告的。
Ross: That bitch!
贱人。
Frannie: Monica! Why…
莫妮卡,为什么
Monica: Am I doing here? Why? Surprised to see me? Ross brought me. How do you like that? !
我怎么来了?为什么?看到我很吃惊?罗斯带我来的。喜欢吗?!
Ross: Hi Frannie, congratulations.
芬妮,恭喜啊。
Monica: You invite my brother, you invite my whole family, and not me? ! Why? ! What—Why wouldn't you want me at your wedding? What could I have possibly done? !Stuart!
你邀请了我哥哥,你邀请了我全家,唯独没有我?!为什么?!为什么?为什么你不愿在婚礼上看到我?你来这儿可能会干什么?!斯图尔特!
Frannie: I believe you know my husband.
我相信你认识我丈夫。
Ross: So it's really a question of who could you have possibly done.
看来真正的问题是,你来这儿可能会干谁。
David: Oh, I hate this but I have to go. I can't miss my flight.
我讨厌这样,但我得走了。我不能错过飞机。
Phoebe: Are you sure? I'll bet there's another flight to Minsk in like…
一定要走吗?我打赌一定还有别的航班去明斯克,比如在...
David: July. Umm, %#^&&
七月。嗯,%#^&&
Phoebe: That's really beautiful. What does it mean?
这真是很美。什么意思?
David: Please, clean my beakers. I don't get out of the lab much.
"请帮我把烧杯洗干净",实验室外的我不会什么。
Phoebe: I got to admit, I thought it was something else.
这很好。我得承认,我以为是别的话,
David: Yeah, I… Well I really actually wanted to say umm, that, but um, I figured I probably shouldn't because You know, I…have to leave.
对,我...我真正想说的是,嗯但是,我想我不能说,因为我要走了。
Phoebe: You're right! You're right. Don't say it.
没错!没错!别说了。
David: I do though.Phoebe: I do too.
但我真这么觉得。我也一样。
David: Bye Phoebe.
再见,菲比。
Phoebe: Okay, now's not the time Joey. All right? You can yell at me tomorrow.
现在不是时候,乔伊。好吗?你可以明天再骂我。
Joey: No! No! No Pheebs, I'm not gonna yell at you. I just You know, started thinking about you and David and I…remember how bummed you were the first time he left. And I just… Oh Pheebs, come here. Are you okay?
不!不!不菲比,我不会骂你的。我刚刚,开始想到你和大卫的事我...想起他第一次离去的时候你多么伤心。我只是...哦菲比,过来。你还好吗?
Phoebe: No I'm not okay. The only guy I've ever been crazy about has gone to Minsk and I may never…I may never see him again.
不,我不好。唯一能让我为之疯狂的人去了明斯克...也许我永远...我永远都看不到他了。
Joey: Hey, You know you could always visit him.
嘿,你可以经常去找他。
Phoebe: Oh right, like they're gonna let me have a passport.
对呢,就好像他们会给我护照一样。
Joey: Anything I can do? Whatever you need.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗?什么都行。
Phoebe: Well—But—Now, if you can achieve positronic distillation of sub-atomic particles You know before he does, then he can come back.
是吗?可是?现在,如果你能把电子从原子中分解出来,如果他能完成这个,那他就能回来。
Joey: I can give it a shot.
我可以试试。
Rachel: Oh! Look! There's a piece that doesn't have floor on it!
你看有一小块没有沾到地板。
Chandler: Stick to your side!
吃你那一边的!
Rachel: Hey, come on now!
嘿,拜托!
Joey: All right, what are we having?
好吧,我们还剩什么?
Monica: Oh wait I forgot my wrap.
哦,等等,我忘了我的围巾。
Ross: What? Oh, okay. Wait here.
什么?哦,好的,在这儿等一下。
Aunt Millie: Hi sweetie! Are you leaving?
甜心,你要走了吗?
Ross: Well…
是啊...
Aunt Millie: Give us a kiss. Come on! Come on!
来个吻别。来啊!来啊!
Ross: Why? ! Why on the lips? !
为什么?!为什么要亲嘴?!

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • lobstern. 龙虾
  • achievev. 完成,达到,实现
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • whistlen. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声
  • ribn. 肋骨,肋状物 vt. 装肋于,用肋状物支撑
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的