(单词翻译:单击)
Monica: Ross, when's this comet thing start?
罗斯,这个慧星什么时候会来?
Ross: Well, technically it seven billion years ago…
是这样的,理论上来说,七百万年前。
All: Oh no! Oh no!
哦,不!哦,不!
Ross: Okay! Okay! Fine, I'll stop! No teaching, okay? We'll just watch the pretty light streaking across the sky. Okay? Who's official name is Bapstein-King.
好吧,好吧,我不说了,不上课好吧,我们就来看那道从天空中划过的美丽的光芒,它的学名叫作巴布斯坦王。
All: Okay! Okay!
好了!好了!
Phoebe: There it is! Oh, look at that! Isn't Mother Nature amazing?
在那儿,看那,你看大自然多神奇啊!
Chandler: That's a plane!
那是飞机。
Phoebe: Well, all right. 1700 bags of peanuts flying that high, that's pretty amazing too.
好吧,1700袋花生能飞那么高也挺神奇的。
Tag: Hey, I wonder if you can see my apartment from up here.
嘿,想飞机上能不能看到我家。
Rachel: No. No, you can't.
不,不能,看不到。
Tag: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Oh, I don't know.
我不知道。
Ross: Man, look at all those stars! Infinite space. It really, really makes you wonder, doesn't it?
各位,看看那些星星吧!无限的宇宙实在让人感到惊奇,对吧?
Joey: You know what else makes you wonder?
你知道还有什么让人惊奇的吗?
Ross: Huh?
哈?
Joey: Check out the rack on this chick!
看看那个妞的胸部!
Monica: Okay, we've been out here for two hours and we haven't seen any stupid comets. Can we go now? I mean, Chandler's getting chilly.
我们已经在外面两个小时了,还没看到那愚蠢的彗星,我们能走了吗?说,钱德勒冻死了。
Chandler: No, I'm not!
不,我没有。
Joey: Then why are you wearing Monica's jacket?
那你为什么穿着莫妮卡的外套?
Chandler: Because it's flattering! Come on Monica! Come on Monica!
因为好看,走吧,莫妮卡,走吧,莫妮卡。
Rachel: Yeah actually, I think we're gonna take off too. We rented a movie.
我想我们也得走了。我们租了一部带子。
Phoebe: Oh! I won't say, 'no' to a movie!
哦!我不会拒绝一部片子的。
Rachel: Uh Pheebs, we just actually kinda wanted to be alone.
菲比,其实我们想单独待在一起。
Phoebe: Shh! Get me out of here.
嘘!快带我走。
Rachel: OK.
好。
Joey: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Joey: Come here, check this out!
过来看看这个!
Ross: What? Is it the comet?
是什么?慧星吗?
Joey: No! No. Look, there's a bug stuck in tar right here.
不!不 你看这儿有只虫子陷进沥青。
Ross: Joey come, I can't believe, I bring you here to see the Bapstein-King comet, one of nature's most spectacular phenomenon, and all you care about are bugs stuck in tar and some woman!
乔伊,我真不敢相信,我带你来这是为了看巴布斯坦王,大自然最美妙的奇观之一,可你关心的却是陷在沥青里的虫子还有女人!
Joey: You know, there's two women dude.
你知道,有两个女人,老兄。
Ross: Show me where?
在哪里?
Joey: Right up here.
在那里。
Ross: Joey where's the pipe that was holding the door open?
乔伊,我们拿来顶住门的管子呢?
Joey: I don't know!
我不知道。
Joey: Yeah, I do.
我知道。
Ross: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: What? ! All right, Hey! Don't look at me! You're the one who wanted to come up and look for some stupid Burger King comet!
怎么了,好吧,嘿!别看着我,是你非要上来看什么愚蠢的汉堡王彗星的好吗!
Ross: It's called the Bapstein-King comet, okay? Hey! Hey! Bapstein was a very well respected astronomer!
那是巴布斯坦王慧星,好吗?巴布斯坦是一位很受尊敬的太空人!不
Joey: Oh no! No! No!
哦!不不不!
Chandler: Monica!
莫妮卡!
Monica: She's sleeping.
她睡着了。
Chandler: I know, just quick-quick question, quick question. Which one was Deep Impact and which one was Armageddon?
我知道,就问一个简单的问题。《慧星撞地球》是哪部《世界末日》又是哪部?
Monica: Deep Impact was the one with Robert Duval, Armageddon is what's going to happen to you if you wake me up.
《慧星撞地球》是有罗伯特·杜瓦那部。如果你再叫醒我就会知道什么叫做世界末日了。
Chandler: Sorry, I just…can't sleep. Ooh! Where is that book that you are reading with the two women who were ice-skating and wearing, Ooh! Where is that book that you are reading with the two women who were ice-skating and wearing, Because every time I look at that cover I'm like…
对不起,我只是睡不着。你看的那本书呢?封面上两个帽子上插花的滑冰女人,每次我看到那个封面,我都会
Monica: It is in the living room where there is also a light! And no one will kick you in the shin.
在客厅里,那儿也有灯光而且没人会踢你的小腿!
Chandler: What? !Ow!
什么?!啊!
Phoebe: Please don't be a space ship. Please don't be a space ship.
拜托请别是太空飞船,拜托请别是太空飞船。
Phoebe: Oh thank God!
感谢上帝。
Phoebe: How could you be beeping? ! I just disconnected you! I took out your battery! How can… Don't interrupt me!
你怎么可能还在哗?!我不是把你卸下来了吗!我把电池取出来了!你怎么…别打断我!
Ross: Rachel! ! Monica! !
瑞秋!莫妮卡!
Joey: Come on!
来!
Ross: I can't believe this!
真不敢相信!
Joey: All right well, You know…I guess we know what we have to do to get down.
好吧,我大概知道我们应该怎么下去了。
Ross: Yeah, I guess we don't have a choice. Help us! Please help us! We're stuck up on the roof and we can't get down!
我想我们也别无选择了。救救我们!请救救我们!我们被困在屋顶下不去了!
Joey: Ross. I was thinking we could just go down the fire escape.
罗斯。我是说我们可以顺着消防梯下去。
Ross: I know, I wasn't finished. But don't worry! We're gonna go down the fire escape!
我知道,我还没说完。但是不用担心,我们可以顺着消防梯下去!
Chandler: Shh!
嘘!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I thought maybe I'd make some warm milk and it would help me sleep.
对不起,我想弄些热牛奶可以帮助我入睡。
Monica: With a wok? I thought you were going to read my boring book to put you asleep.
用炒锅?我以为你想看那本无聊的书来催眠。
Chandler: It got interesting! Damn you Oprah!
那书还挺有趣的。可恶的欧普拉!
Monica: Here, let me make the milk, I'm up anyway.
来吧,我来替你热牛奶,反正我已经起来了。
Chandler: Hey, You know what we can do? You know, now that we are up? We can just like talk to each other all night long, You know like we did when we were first going out. It'd be fun!
既然我们已经起来了,你知道可以做什么吗?我们可以秉烛夜谈。像我们第一次约会时那样,会很有趣的。
Monica: Okay that does sound like fun.
好吧,听起来是很有意思。
Chandler: So how bummed were you when the second sister died huh?
读到二姐死的时候真让人难过,对吧?
Monica: The second sister dies? !
二姐死了?!
Chandler: No. No. I was talking about the book I was reading.
没有。没有,我是在说我看的那本书。
Monica: The second sister dies in Archie and Jughead Double Digest?
《阿契漫画合集》里的二姐死了?
Chandler: That's correct.
对。
Rachel: You wanna go in the bedroom? It's a little more comfortable.
想到卧室里去吗?那里舒服一点。
Tag: Sure.
当然。
Rachel: Okay. Oh wait! Umm, did you send those contracts to Milan?
哦,等等!你把那些合同寄到米兰去了吗?
Tag: This is your idea of sexy talk?
这是你调情的方式吗?
Rachel: No seriously, You know the contracts I gave you, did you overnight them?
不,说真的。你知道,我交给你的合同,你把它们放过夜了?
Tag: What contracts?
什么合同?
Rachel: Okay please tell me that this is just one of your jokes that you do that I don't get.
拜托,告诉我这是你另一个我搞不懂的笑话。
Tag: Like what?
比如说?
Rachel: You know, like the thing when you put the phone in your pants? Tag! I'm serious! This isn't funny! Those contracts absolutely had to go out today!
比如说你把电话放在短裤上,泰格!我是认真的!这一点都不好玩!这些合同今天一定得寄出去!
Tag: Rach, I'm sorry, but you didn't give me any contracts!
瑞秋,很抱歉,但是你没给过我合约。
Rachel: Yes I did! And I put a little Post-It on it that said, "Must go out today," and underlined today three times and, and then I put a little heart in the corner because I didn't want to seem to bossy.
我有,我还贴了一张即时贴,写着"今天一定要寄出"还在"今天"下面划了三道。我还在角落画了一颗心,因为我不想太颐指气使。
Tag: I'm telling you, you never gave them to me.
我说,你从来没交给我什么合同。
Rachel: You know what Tag, if we went down to the office you would see those contracts sitting on your desk.
你知道,泰格,如果我们到办公室去,你会看到合约就在你的办公桌上。
Tag: No, I would see you looking embarrassed because they are not on my desk!
不,我会看到你很窘迫,因为合约不在我办公桌上。
Rachel: Or maybe you would see me looking embarrassed because you are talking on the phone with your crotch!
也许我会,因为你用裤裆接电话,所以才看起来很窘迫。
Tag: You wanna go down to the office right now?
你想现在去办公室吗?
Rachel: No! Come on its late, we're not gonna go down to the office.
很晚了,我们别去办公室了。
Tag: Okay I understand. I wouldn't want to be proved wrong either.
我理解,我也不想被证明自己是错的。
Rachel: All right, get your coat! Oh! When did you unhook this? Nice work!
好吧,拿上你的衣服!哦!你什么时候解开的?动作真巧妙!
Joey: I won't go down any further. It's stuck.
我下不去,卡住了。
Ross: Ugh. Well, we're just gonna have to jump. Yeah. Now, we're gonna have to make sure to land to the right of that patch of ice, okay?Not hit the dumpster on the other side and uh,and try to avoid that-that weird brownish red stuff in the middle. So, when you get down there…you go up to the roof and you let me in.
好吧,我们只有跳下去。我们一定要确定着陆在那块冰的右边,好吗?不要撞到旁边的垃圾桶。试着避开中间那棕红色的奇怪东西。当你到下面以后,你去屋顶开门让我进去。
Joey: Oh whoa-whoa wait a minute! I have to do it? !
慢着,必须得我跳?!
Ross: Yeah! Oh yeah, you'll be fine! it'll be, just like bungee jumping. You know? But instead of bouncing back up you won't.
是的 你会没事的!就像蹦极一样,但你就是不会弹上来罢了。
Joey: What if I smack my head on the concrete?
要是我的头撞到水泥地了呢?
Ross: Well, I'm gonna lie to you Joey, it's a possibility.
乔伊,我不想骗你,是有这个可能的。
Joey: I don't know Ross! I tell you what, let's flip to see who does it, okay? You call it in the air, all right?
我不知道,罗斯,听我说,我们抛硬币决定谁跳,好吗?到空中再说你要哪一面,好吗?
Ross: Oh, all right. Tails! Can you see what it is?
好吧。反面!你看得见是正面还是反面吗?
Joey: No.
不。
Ross: Okay. Well, you be careful.
好吧,你要小心一点。
Joey: What? No! No Ross! no! Stop! I'm not jumping! Okay, look I have an audition tomorrow and I can't go if I break my leg.
罗斯,不要这样。我不跳。我明天还有试镜,如果摔断腿就不能去了。
Ross: Well I'm jumping! I have a son! Okay? He won't have a father if I die!
我也不跳,我可是有儿子的人。我死了,他就没爸了。
Joey: Well all right so, it looks like we're even!
哦,好吧,看来起我们的处境一样的!
Phoebe: Okay. So, this wire is connected to this wire which plugs into here. Okay so, to get the beeping to stop all I have to do… Well done, Pheebs. What do you want from me? !
这条线,连着这条线,插进这里,所以要想让它停住,就得…干得好,菲比。你想我怎么样?!
Monica: Okay, here's your milk. What do you want to talk about?
你的牛奶来了,你想谈什么?
Chandler: What? What? What?
什么?什么?什么?
Monica: Oh~Oh~ Were you sleeping sweetie? I'm sorry. Here.
你睡着了吗?甜心,对不起,给。