(单词翻译:单击)
Phoebe: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever.
好,这是目前为止大概的情况。打从一开始罗斯就爱瑞秋。
Phoebe: But every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way...Iike cats, Italian guys. And finally, Chandler was, like, "Forget about her."
但每次他想要表白,总是有事情阻碍……比如猫咪,意大利家伙。最后,钱德劝他死心。
Phoebe: But when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross loved Rachel.
但是罗斯去中国考古时,钱德说漏嘴说出了罗斯爱瑞秋这事。
Phoebe: And she was like, "Oh, my God!" So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back.
她当时就像是,“噢,天呐!”。所以在他回来时,她跑去机场接他了。
Phoebe: What she didn't know was Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Oh oh.
她不知道的是,罗斯和另一个女人一起下了飞机。噢噢。
Phoebe: So that's pretty much everything you need to know. But enough about us. How have you been?
你们需要知道的大概就是这样子了。这个说得够多了,你们近来如何?
Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.
从北京飞来的第457号班机已经到达。
Rachel: Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
噢,我的天啊!噢,我的天啊!
Rachel: Excuse me. Move, move, move! Emergency, please! Excuse me, excuse me.
对不起。借过,借过!紧急事件,拜托!对不起,对不起。
Ross: Rach!
瑞秋!
Rachel: Oh, there you are!
哦,是你们啊!
Ross: Hey! -Rachel: Hi. So, so...How was China? You!
嘿!-嗨!那么,那么……中国怎么样?老兄!
Ross: It was great. What happened? - Rachel: What? -
很棒……你怎么啦?-什么?
Ross: You're bleeding. -Rachel: I am?
你在流血。-是吗?
Ross: Oh my god. -Rachel: Oh, look at that! Yes, I am. Anyway, enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back From The Orient!
啊,天呐!-哦,瞧瞧!我是在流血。别管我了,来自东方的归来先生!
Rachel: Come on, I wanna hear everything! Everything!
拜托,我要听一切事情!什么都不要漏掉!
Ross: Well, where do I start? Well, this is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel.
嗯,要从何开始?这位是茱莉。茱莉,这位是瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi...Oh! These are.... These are...aren't for you.
嗨!这些…… 这些……不是给你的。
Rachel: Uh...These are for you. Welcome to our country.
呃,这些是要送给你的。欢迎光临我国。
Julie: Thank you. I'm from New York.
谢谢,我是纽约人。
Rachel: Well, not a problem. We'll just use them to stop the bleeding. Ok, baggage claim?
那么,没关系,我用它来止血。好了,去拿行李?
Monica: I'm telling you. She went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross.
我给你们说啊,她去了机场,她准备跟罗斯发展了。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! This is huge! This is bigger than huge. This is like.... All right, what's bigger than huge?
啊,天啊!这是大事!这比大事还大。这就像是…… 好吧,什么比大事还大?
Joey: Umm, this? -Phoebe: Yes.
这么大?-是的。
Monica: Guys, you got new haircuts! -Chandler: Yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffay.
喂,你们剪头发了!-是的,谢谢维达布菲。(维达沙宣是国际美发大师)
Phoebe: Because, you know, "lf you don't look good, we don't look good."
因为你们知道的,“我们的光彩来自你的风采”(沙宣广告词)。
Phoebe: I love that voice! And the winner is Eva Godna!
我喜欢这声音!胜利者是艾娃·高的纳!
All: Oh, oh, Rachael!
-喔,噢,瑞秋。
Rachel: Airport. Airport. Ross. Not alone. Julie. Arm around her! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!
机场……机场……罗斯不是一个人。茱莉!他搂着她!抽筋!抽筋!
Chandler: Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something. Quick, get the verbs.
好吧,我想她好像想告诉我们什么。赶快猜动词。
Rachel: You! You! You said he liked me! You! You! You slowpokes!
你!你!你说他喜欢我!你们!你们!你们太慢了!
Ross: That's all right, Rach. We got the bags.
没事瑞秋,我们拿了行李。
Ross: Hi, hello. Julie, this is my sister, Monica. This is Chandler. -Chandler: Hey.
嗨,这是我妹妹莫妮卡。这是钱德勒。-嗨。
Ross: Phoebe, Hi. Joey. What up! Okay. Everyone, this is Julie. -Rachel: Julie.
菲比,嗨,乔伊,好啊!好了,各位,这位是茱莉。-茱莉。
All: Hi! -Julie: Hi.
嗨。-嗨。
Julie: But I'm not here, you haven't met me. I'll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don't have 20 hours of cab and plane on me.
但我还没到,我们还没见面。没有连坐二十小时飞机和出租车的话,我会留下更好的第一印象。
Ross: And bus. -Julie: Oh, my God! -Ross: With the screaming guy. -Julie: And the spitting. -Ross: You gotta hear this story.
还有公车。-喔,天啊!-那个尖叫的家伙。-还有吐口水。-你们一定得听听这个故事。
Julie: We're on this bus that's easily 200 years old. -Ross: Two hundred, at least. -Julie: And this guy...
我们坐的巴士一定有两百年旧。-至少两百年旧。-有个人……
Rachel: And the chicken poops in her lap!
一只鸡拉屎在她腿上!
Rachel: Oh, I'm so sorry. I just gave away the ending, didn't I?
哦,对不起,我说出了结尾,对不对?
Rachel: Oh! I just heard this story in the cab...and it is all I can think about.
天哪!我在计程车上听了这个故事…… 满脑子想的都是这个
Monica: This is amazing. I mean how, how did this happen?
真是惊人。我是说,这是怎么发生的?
Julie: Well, Ross and I were in grad school together.
罗斯与我一起上研究所。
Ross: But we haven't seen each other since then. When I land in China...guess who's in charge of the dig?
但是在那之后就没有再见面。我降落在中国机场时…… 猜猜是谁负责勘探?
Rachel: Julie! Julie! Isn't that great? I mean isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
茱莉!朱莉!是不是很棒啊?!我的意思是,是不是像踢你的裤裆和朝你的脖子吐口水一样神奇?
Monica: It's an expression.
这只是一种表达方式。
Ross: We just wanted to say a quick hi. Then we'll go see the baby. -Julie: Then we gotta get some sleep. -Ross: Yeah. It's really 6:00 tomorrow night, our time.
我们只是过来快速打个招呼。然后我们要去看宝宝。-然后睡一下觉。-是啊,这时候正是(中国的)明天晚上六点。
Chandler: OK, well listen. Don't tell us what's gonna happen though. I like being surprised.
好的,听我说,别告诉我们接下来会发生什么事。我比较喜欢惊喜。
Rachel: Bye! -Ross: Bye!
再见!-再见!
Ross: Hey, Rach. Can I get some coffee? -Rachel: Yeah, sure. -Ross: Thank you.
瑞秋,能给我来杯咖啡吗?-好的,没问题。-谢谢。
Chandler: Hey, Rach...-Rachel: Did you talk to him yet? -Chandler: No. -Rachel: Then, no.
你好,瑞秋。-你跟他谈了吗?-没有。-那就没咖啡给你。
Chandler: So what the hell happened to you in China? I mean, when last we left you, you were totally in love with, you know.
你在中国发生了什么事?我是说,你离开前还爱着……你知道的。
Ross: I know. I know I was. But there was always this little voice inside that kept saying: "It's never gonna happen. Move on." You know whose voice that was?
我知道,我知道我爱她。但我心中有这个小声音告诉我不可能的,放手吧。你知道那是谁的声音吗?
Chandler: God? -Ross: It was you, pal. -Chandler: Well, maybe it was God doing me.
上帝的?-是你的声音,老哥。-也许是上帝模仿我的声音。
Chandler: You know, because aside from being almighty, he's a wiz at doing voices.
你知道的,因为他是无所不能的,所以在模仿声音方面他是个天才。
Ross: You were right. She looks at me and sees a friend. That's all.
你说得对。她眼中只把我当成朋友,就这些。
Ross: And then I met Julie...and I don't know, we're having a great time.
然后我遇见了茱莉,我们在一起非常开心。
Ross: And I have to say I never would've gone for it with her, if it hadn't been for you.
我不得不说,要不是因为你,我绝不会跟茱莉在一起。
Chandler: Well, you owe me one, big guy.
你欠我一个情,大个儿。
Rachel: Here's your lemonade. -Ross: I didn't order lemonade.
你的柠檬汁。-我没有叫柠檬汁。
Rachel: Oh! Well, then you'd better go take that back. Cause they can charge you for that.
哦,那你最好送回去,否则他们会为此收你的钱!
Rachel: Go, go, go! Come on, come on! Ok, so what did you find out?
快!快!快去!快说,快说!你问出了什么?
Chandler: He said...He said...He said they're having a great time. I'm sorry. -Rachel: What?
他说…… 他说…… 他们在一起很开心。对不起。-什么?
Chandler: But the silver lining, if you wanna see it...is that he made this decision all by himself...without any outside help whatsoever.
但还有一线希望,如果你愿意这么看的话…… 他完全是自己做了这个决定,完全没有受外人的影响。
Rachel: How is that a silver lining? -Chandler: You have to really wanna see it.
这怎么是一线希望?-你要非常愿意才看得出来。
Ross: Ironically, these guys were picked last in gym.
讽刺的是,这些家伙上体育课时没人愿意跟他一队。
Monica: Pheebs. You know what I'm thinking? -Phoebe: Uh...Okay.
菲比,你知道我想什么吗?-嗯,好。
Phoebe: How...it's been so long since you've had sex...you're wondering if they've changed it?
如何…… 你太久没做爱了…… 你不知道有没有什么改变?
Phoebe: Not even close? -Monica: No. Although now that's what I'm thinking.
一点儿都没猜对?-没有,但是我现在是这么想了。
Phoebe: All right. So what were you thinking?
好吧,你本来在想什么?
Monica: Well, I was thinking that you gave the guys such great haircuts. I thought maybe you'd like to do mine.
你帮他们剪头发,我想你也应该帮我剪。
Phoebe: Uh-oh...No. -Monica: Why not?
哇哦,不要。-为什么不要?
Phoebe: Because I'm just.... I'm incredibly anal and an unbelievable control freak. -Monica: No, you're not.
因为我是个…… 我非常挑剔,而且是难以理喻的控制狂。-不,你才不是。
Phoebe: I know I'm not, but you are. I was trying to spare your feelings.
我知道我不是,不过你是。我只是不想伤害你的心。
Joey: Hello? Hi. Yeah, hold on a sec. Ross, Julie for you. -Ross: Hello, hi.
喂?嗨。请等一下。罗斯,茱莉找你。-喂,嗨。
Rachel: Excuse me. Who gave her our phone number?
打扰一下,谁给了她我们的电话号码?
Phoebe: Okay, well....Who had the motive? Was it the actor? The chef? The masseuse? Or was it the guy who's dating her?
好吧,那么谁有动机?那个演员吗?厨师?按摩师?或者是那个跟她约会的人?
Joey: Guy who's dating her! Guy who's dating her!
是那个跟她约会的人!那个跟她约会的人!
Chandler: Hey! Anybody know a good tailor?
谁能介绍一个好裁缝?
Joey: You need some clothes altered? -Chandler: No, I'm just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk.
需要改衣服吗?-不,我只是要找一个人用粉笔在我身上画线。
Joey: Go see Frankie. My family's been going to him forever.
去找法兰基。我家人一直都是找他做衣服。
Joey: He did my first suit when I was 15. No, wait, 16. No, excuse me, 15. All right, when was 1990?
我十五岁第一套正装就是他做的。不,是十六岁。不,对不起,是十五岁。好吧,1990年是什么时候?
Chandler: Okay, you have to stop the Q-Tip when there's resistance!
好吧,哦,如果你碰到阻碍,就不要在把棉花签塞进去了(你想不出来就不要想了!)!
Ross: Okay, Okay. Sweetheart, I'll see you later. Okay, bye...What?
好,好,亲爱的,待会见好,再见…… 怎么啦?
Ross: Oh! That is so sweet. No, okay. No, you hang up. No, you. Okay, okay. One, two, three.
噢,你真好好。不,你先挂。不,你先…… 好嘛,好嘛。一,二,三。
Ross: Well you didn't hang up either. -Rachel: She didn't hang up.
你也没有挂。-她没挂。
Ross: No, you hang up. You. You.
不,你挂电话。你挂,你挂。
Rachel: Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.
对不起,我以为你在跟我说话。
Ross: Rachel. I'll just call her back. -Rachel: Okay.
瑞秋!我打回去。-好的。
Ross: Hi, sweetie. I'm sorry. We got disconnected. No, you hang up.
嗨,亲爱的,对不起,我们刚刚断线了。不,你挂掉。
Rachel: Okay, okay. How did this happen to me? How did this happen to me?
好吧,好吧,我到底是怎么了?我到底是怎么了?
Rachel: A week ago, two weeks ago, I was fine. Ross was just Ross. Just this guy.
一周前,两周前,我很好。罗斯只是罗斯,只是这么个家伙。
Rachel: Now all of a sudden, he's Ross...this really great guy that I can't have.
现在突然间,他是罗斯了…… 变成我无法得到的这么好的男人。
Monica: Sweetie, I wanted you to have him too. -Rachel: I know you did.
亲爱的,我也希望你能得到他。-我知道你的心意。
Monica: Hey, you wanna hit Chandler again?
嘿,你想再打钱德一顿吗?
Rachel: I'm just gonna deal with it. I'm just gonna deal with it.
我必须要想办法。我必须要想办法。
Rachel: I gotta get out of here!
我必须要离开这里!
Chandler: Okay, I don't care what you guys say, something's bothering her.
好的,我不管你们怎么看,她一定有心事。
Joey: You know, I think I was 16. -Chandler: You know, I think I don't care.
你知道吗,我想我当时是十六岁。-你知道,我想我根本不在乎。
Monica: Please, just a little bit off the back. -Phoebe: I'm still on "no."
求求你,只要剪后面一点点。-我还是坚持不要。
Rachel: Morning. -All: Hey.
早安。-早。
Rachel: Could you guys think you could close your eyes for a sec?
你们能不能闭上眼睛一秒钟?
Joey: No, no, no. I'm not falling for that again.
不,不,不,我可不要再上当。
Phoebe: What's going on? -Rachel: I sort of did a stupid thing last night.
怎么回事?-昨晚我做了一件蠢事。
Chandler: What stupid thing did you do? -Paolo: Bon giorno tutti!
你做了什么蠢事?-大家早上好!
Rachel: Okay Paolo, now you've seen everybody and they've all seen you.
好了,保罗,现在你见过大家了,大家也都见过你了。
Monica: Rachel? How did this happen? -Rachel: I kind of ran into him last night.
瑞秋?这怎么发生的?-我昨晚凑巧碰到他。
Phoebe: Where? -Rachel: At his apartment. Is this juice?
在哪里?-在他的公寓。这是果汁吗?
Joey: Wow-wow. And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe?
哇哦,你忘了他勾引菲比,所以你才甩了他?
Rachel: Oh, God, I know. I'm pathetic, I'm a loser. -Monica: Honey, you're not pathetic. You're just sad.
哦,天啊,我知道。我真是可悲,我是个烂货!-亲爱的,你不可悲,你只是伤心。
Chandler: Yeah, people do stupid things when they're upset.
是啊,大家伤心时都会干蠢事。
Monica: My God, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn't...But this is about your horrible mistake.
天啊,如果每个我不该上床的人都给我五分…… 但这是关于你的大错误。