老友记 第7季:第1集 莫妮卡的风头被抢了(上)
日期:2016-09-09 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Ross:Hey, what's going on?
嘿,发生什么事了?
Ross: I found a note on my door, "Come to Monica's quick. Bring champagne and a Three Musketeers bar."
我在门上看见一张便条:“快点来莫尼卡家,带上香槟和三剑客糖(牛奶糖)。”
Joey: Yeah, I'll take that.
这是我的。
Ross: What's up?
发生什么事了?
Chandler: Monica and I are engaged.
莫妮卡和我订婚了。
Ross:
Oh, my God. Congratulations. Where is she?
噢,天呀!恭喜!她在哪?
Monica: I'm engaged! I'm engaged!
我订婚了!我订婚了!
Joey: Yeah, She's been out there for 20 minutes. I'm surprised you didn't hear on the way over?
她在那喊了20分钟了,你来的路上没听到吗?
Ross: Oh, I thought it was just a kid yelling, "I'm gay! I'm gay!" Can I bring her in?
哦,我还以为是个小孩在喊:“我是基佬!我是基佬!” 我能把她拉回来吗?
Phoebe: Oh no, let her stay out there. It's sweet.
别,随她去吧,挺甜蜜的。
Monica: I'm getting married! I'm gonna be a bride! No, I will not shut up, because I'm engaged!
我就要结婚了!我要做新娘了!我才不要闭嘴!我就要结婚了!
Monica:
Oh, big talk! Huh, why don't you come over here and say that to me? ! Huh, buddy? ! Yeah, my fiance will kick your ass!
噢,就会说!敢来当面对我说吗?!嘿,老兄?!我未婚夫会踹你的屁股!
Monica: Come on, apartment 20! Apartment 20!
来呀!20号公寓!20号公寓!
Chandler: Okay, you get her in here. You bolt the door. I'll be in the closet.
好吧,你把她弄进来,你拴门,我得躲一躲!
Monica: Okay, wait, wait, wait. I just want to say that I love you guys so so much and thank you for being here on my special night.
慢着,慢着。我只想说,我超爱你们大家,超爱,感谢大家和我共度这个对我而言非常特别的夜晚。
Monica: Our special night.
我们的特别之夜。
Monica: It just wouldn't be my night...Our night if you weren't here to celebrate with me...us. Damn it!
如果你们不和我…我们在一起,今晚就不会成为我…我们的特别之夜。该死!
Chandler: It's okay, I want this to be your night too. To Monica.
没事啦,我也希望这是属于你的夜晚。敬莫妮卡。
Monica: Come on, wait, stop it. Okay, to Monica.
得啦,别这样。好吧,敬莫妮卡。
Phoebe: So have you decided on a band for the wedding? Because you know...I'm kind of musical.
你们决定了婚礼的乐队没有?别忘了我是玩音乐的。
Rachel: Yeah Pheebs, honey, she just got engaged a couple of hours ago. I doubt she's even had time to think about...
菲比,宝贝,她几个小时前才订婚,我想她没有时间去考虑这个……
Phoebe: Speaking of chiming in, remember the time you burned down my apartment?
说起来,你还记得自己有一次把我公寓烧了吗?
Rachel: Yeah, you're on your own.
好吧,你爱怎样就怎样。
Monica: You know what we should do? We should all get dressed up and go to have champagne at The Plaza.
你知道我们现在该干嘛吗?我们应该穿的漂漂亮亮的,去Plaza酒吧喝香槟!
Joey: But I can't stay too long. I gotta get up early for a commercial audition tomorrow.
I gotta look good. I'm supposed to be playing a 19-year-old.
我待不了太久。得要早起为支广告试镜,我必须要给人好印象。要演一个19岁的男孩。怎么了?
Chandler:What? So when you said, "Get up early," did you mean 1986?
你说要早起,是指1986年吗?
Joey: You guys don't think I look 19?
你们不觉得我像19?
Phoebe: Oh, 19! We thought you said 90!
你是说19,我们以为是90。
Monica: Okay, everybody, let's go. Let's go!
好了,大家伙儿,走吧。
Joey: Hey, Is the rest of my candy bar around here?
我剩下的糖在这吗?
Phoebe: Oh honey no, you ate it all.
没啊,亲爱的,你自己吃完了。
Joey: I was afraid of that.
就怕这个。
Monica: You know what shoes would look great with this ring? Diamond shoes.
你知道什么鞋能配得上这枚戒指吗?钻石鞋。
Monica: You're not getting dressed.
你还不换衣服。
Chandler:
Know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗?
Monica: Yeah, but I don't think we have time.
我懂,但我觉得时间不够啊。
Chandler: There's gonna be a wedding. You're gonna be the bride.
一个婚礼即将举行,你就是新娘。
Chandler: Two hundred people are going to be looking at you in a clean white dress.
200名宾客会见证你穿着美轮美奂婚纱的时刻。
Monica: Let's do it.
来吧。
Monica:
Chandler! It happens to lots of guys! You were probably tired,you had a lot of champagne, don't worry about it!
钱德勒,很多男人都会有这样的时刻。你也就是累了,喝了太多香槟,别担心。
Chandler: I'm not worried, I'm fascinated. You know? It's like biology.
我才不担心,我只是觉得这很奇妙。生物学如此奇妙。
Chandler: Which is funny, because in high school I failed biology and tonight biology failed me.
有趣的是,我高中的时候生物挂了科,今天晚上生物挂了我。
Phoebe: Check it out. ok, I could play this while the guests are coming in.
你们听听这个,宾客来的时候我要弹这个。
Phoebe: Okay. "First time I met Chandler, I thought he was gay. But here I am singing on his wedding day!"
好了。“我第一次见到钱德勒,还以为他是基佬。但现在我身处他的婚礼为他放声歌唱!”
Monica: Phoebe, no.
菲比,不。
Phoebe: If you would've let me finish, it goes on to say that he's probably not gay.
你要听我唱完嘛,后面会唱到他绝不是基佬。
Chandler: Sure, you guys don't have this problem, you're made of wood.
你们反正没有这种烦恼,你们是木头人。


Chandler: Hey, you look great.
你看上去真美。
Rachel: Oh, thanks.
谢谢。
Chandler: You okay over there?
你还好吗?
Rachel: I don't know. You know? I feel a little...You know what? Never mind. I'm gonna befine
我也不知道,我有一点算了,别管了,我会没事的。
Chandler: Oh, don't worry about it I mean you probably were tired, you had a lot of champagne, it happens to everybody.
别担心,你也就是累了,喝了太多香槟。人人都有这样的时刻。
Ross: Hey! Rachel: Hi! Ross: Wow! Happy Monica's night!
嘿!-嗨!-莫妮卡之夜快乐!
Rachel: Well thank you, you too. Ross: Thanks.
谢谢,你也是。-谢谢。
Rachel: Hey, Can you believe this? Can you believe they are actually getting married?
你能相信吗?他们真的要结婚了?
Ross: Well, sure, but I get married all the time so…
当然啦,但我一直也都在结婚。
Ross: You okay?
你还好吗?
Rachel: Yeah, I guess. I mean, do you think we're ever gonna have that?
大概吧,你觉得我们会有那么一天吗?
Ross: You mean "We," you and me?
你是说"我们",你和我?
Rachel: Oh, no, no, no. "We," you with someone, me with someone.
不不不。"我们"是指,你和某人,我和某人。
Ross: Oh good, you scared me for a minute.
还好,你吓着我了。
Rachel: I know. Shake it off.
我知道,别担心。
Ross: I mean no, it's just cause you and I were like a nightmare. No, but there was some good times.
只是因为你和我,我们俩在一起就像是噩梦。但是还是有美好时光的。
Rachel: No, absolutely. You know like it was…
当然了,就好像……
Ross: Surely you can think of something good.
你肯定能想起些美好片段的。
Rachel: Yeah, just give me a minute! Oh well, yes, I can think of one good thing.
给我点时间,好吧,对了。我可以想到一件美好的事情。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Well you, you were always really good at the…at the…the stuff.
你啊,一向对那件事都很行!
Ross: Yeah? I was good at the stuff?
嗯?我当然很行!
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, I really liked your hands.
嗯,没错,我很喜欢你那双手。
Ross: My hands?
手?
Ross: Way to go guys. You know, you were really good at the stuff too.
干得不错啊,伙计们。你知道吗?你也很行!
Rachel: Oh, I know.
我知道。
Rachel: Hey, you know what we never did? Oh, no, not that. We never had a bonus night.
嘿,你知道我们漏了一件事没干过吗?不,不是那个。我们从来没有“回魂夜”。
Ross: A what?
什么?
Rachel: You know, bonus night. Two people break up, but they get back together for one night.
回魂夜!就是两个人分手了,然后一起来个一夜风流。
Ross: One night, just sex? No strings attached?
就一夜,就嘿嘿嘿,没其他附加规则?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, we never had that.
对,从来没试过。
Ross: No.
是啊,我们没试过。
Ross: Okay, this is getting a little crazy.
这个变得有点疯狂了。
Ross: I mean I'm sure it would be amazing but I gotta say, I really really don't think it would be a good idea. You know I really really don't.
这是会很美好,不过,我不觉得这是个好主意。真的,真的不觉得!
Joey:'Sup? 'Sup, dude?
咋样?咋样,伙计?
Chandler: Take whatever you want, just don't hurt me.
要什么你拿走,别伤害我就行。
Joey: So you're playing a little Playstation, huh? That's whack! Playstation is whack!
还玩索尼游戏机呢?超逊啊,那游戏机超逊。
Joey:'Sup with the whack PlayStation, 'sup? Come on, am I 19 or what?
索尼游戏机是个屁!怎么样?我像19岁吗?
Chandler: Yes, on a scale of one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely 19.
对,等级一至十,十是我见过的最弱智的人,你绝对有十九。
Joey: Come on, man, really. How old?
得了,说真的,我看起来多大?
Chandler: Young. You're a man-child, okay? Now go get changed because everybody's ready and please, oh please, keep my underwear!
青春逼人,你就是个大孩子,行了吧?块去换衣服,因为大家都准备好了。还有拜托,拜托,
留着我的内裤吧!
Joey: Thanks.
谢谢。
Chandler: Joe?
乔?
Joey: Yeah!
什么?
Chandler: Uh, you've had a lot of sex right?
嗯,你嘿嘿嘿过好次对吧?
Joey: When, today? Some, not a lot.
什么时候,今天?就几次,没好多次。
Chandler: Well, it's just the reason I'm asking is because I had kind of a...I was unable to...I really wanted to, but I couldn't...There was an incident.
嗯,我问这个是因为,我有点,我不能……我是说我很想,但做不了……出现了,嗯,一个意外。
Joey: Don't worry about that, man. That happens.
别担心老兄,常有的事。
Chandler: It's happened to you?
你有过?
Joey: Yeah, once.
对啊,一次。
Chandler: Well, what'd you do?
那你怎么解决的?
Joey: I did it anyway.
死了都要做啊。
Monica: Phoebe, come on, let's go. Come on. Why aren't you dressed yet? !
菲比,快点,该走了。快点。你怎么还没换衣服?!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, but I just wrote the best song for your wedding. Check this out.
抱歉,但我刚刚为你的婚礼写了一首最棒的歌。听听看。
Monica: No, Phoebe, I'll tell you what, if you get ready now I'll let you play it at the wedding.
不了,菲比。如果你马上换衣服,我就让你在婚礼唱。
Phoebe: Really? ! Oh that's so exciting! Thank you! Thanks Mon! Oh but Mon, if you touch my guitar again I'll have to pound on you for a little bit.
真的吗?太棒了!谢谢!可莫尼卡,要是你再碰我的吉他,我就要小小修理一下你了!
Monica: Fair enough, now go get ready! -Phoebe: Okay.
好,快点换衣服!-好的。
Monica: I'll get everybody else, finally we can start celebrating my…
我去叫其他人,终于要开始庆祝我的……

Monica: I'm sorry, apparently I have opened the door to the past.
不好意思,我显然打开了过去之门。

分享到
重点单词
  • auditionn. 听,听力,试听
  • scalen. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围 v. 依比例决定,攀登
  • diamondn. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场 v
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的