位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:用心才能看得真
日期:2016-09-09 10:35

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Who are you?
你们是谁
We are roses.
我们是玫瑰
My rose is just a common rose?
我的玫瑰只是一朵寻常玫瑰
But she told me she was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.
可她告诉我全宇宙只有她那一朵玫瑰
But she is not a common rose.
但她绝不只是一朵寻常玫瑰
She is your rose.
她是你的玫瑰
It is the time that you've devoted to her that makes your rose so important.
是你在她身上倾注的时间让她变得如此重要
She is my rose.
她是我的玫瑰
You must return to her.
你必须回到她身边
Oh, no, are you going to cry?
不 你要哭了吗
My taming you has done you no good at all.
我驯服了你 对你却没什么好处
Let me make you a present of a secret.
作为礼物 我告诉你一个秘密
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
只有用心去看 才能看得真切
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
真正重要的东西 眼睛是看不见的
They won't be together any more?
他们不会再在一起了吗
But they will.
他们会的
The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart.
狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得见小王子
If you can do that, you'll never be lonely again.
如果你做得到 你就永远不会孤单
Right. But I'm not lonely. I've got you now.
没错 可我现在不孤单啊 有你在了
I am so lucky.
我真幸运
I thought I'd never find anyone who wanted to hear my story.
我还以为永远也找不到愿意听我讲故事的人了
Then you came along. Just in time.
结果你出现了 时机刚好

重点讲解

in time (for sth / to do sth)
来得及;及时:

Will we be in time for the one o'clock train?
我们来得及赶上六点钟的那趟火车吗?

devoted (to sb / sth)
挚爱的;忠诚的;全心全意的:

They are devoted to their children.
他们深爱着自己的孩子。

do good | do sb good
(对某人)有好处,有用处,有益:

Do you think these latest changes will do any good?
你认为最近这些变化有什么作用吗?

invisible (to sb / sth)
看不见的;隐形的:

stars invisible to the naked eye
肉眼看不见的星球
She felt invisible in the crowd.
她觉得自己淹没在人群中。

come along
到达;抵达;出现:

When the right opportunity comes along, she'll take it.
适当的机会来临时,她会抓住的。

essential (to / for sth) | ~ (to do sth) | ~ (that...)
完全必要的;必不可少的;极其重要的:

Money is not essential to happiness.
金钱对于幸福并非必不可少。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到