位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:一个小王子
日期:2016-08-29 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

No, no, here I am, up here.
不 我在这里 在上面
Yep! Here! Hi.
对 在这呢 你好
I'm sorry. That's just the beginning of the story.
很抱歉 那只是故事的开头
It's OK. Nobody understands it anyway.
没关系 反正也没人看得懂
All right. Byebye. See you later. Maybe.
好吧 再见 回见 也许吧
She made the most frightful noise.
她制造出最恐怖的声音
It resounded all over the place.
到处都在回响
Maybe during lunch... I can count all those pennies.
也许午饭时 我可以数下那些硬币
Once upon a time there was a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, and who had need of a friend.
很久以前 有一个小王子 他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少 他很需要一个朋友
And I, I lived my life alone without anyone I could really talk to.
而我 孤独地生活着 身边没有可谈心的朋友
So I learned to pilot aeroplanes.
于是我去学了驾驶飞机
I flew more or less all over the world, until I had an accident in the Sahara Desert.
我几乎飞遍了整个世界 直到有一次在撒哈拉沙漠中遇到故障

重点讲解

more or less
几乎;差不多:

I've more or less finished the book.
我差不多已经读完这本书了。

resound (through sth)
回响;回荡:

Laughter resounded through the house.
笑声在屋里回荡。

pilot sth
驾驶(飞行器);领航(船只):

The plane was piloted by the instructor.
飞机由教练员驾驶。

need (for sth) | ~ (for sb / sth)
需要;必须:

There is an urgent need for qualified teachers.
迫切需要合格教师。

once upon a time
(用于故事的开头)从前,很久以前:

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess.
从前,有一位美丽的公主。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到