位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:我统治世上的一切
日期:2016-09-05 11:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

What? What? Oh! Here's a subject. Approach.
怎么了 原来是来了一个臣民 走上前来
Sire, over what do you rule?
陛下 您都统治什么
Over everything.
统治一切
And the stars obey you?
星星也都臣服于您吗
They certainly do. I do not permit insubordination.
那是当然 我绝不允许有谁反抗
I would very much like to see a sunset.
我很想看一场日落
It would remind me of my rose.
那会让我想起我的玫瑰
Could you order the sun to set?
您可以命令太阳下落吗
You shall have your sunset.
你会看到日落
I shall command it.
我会下达命令
But I shall wait until conditions are favorable.
但是 我要等到条件成熟
When will that be?
那要等到什么时候
That will be about... about... That will be... this evening. About twenty minutes to eight.
等到...今晚 大约七点四十 那要等到...等到...
Good morning.
早上好
You're wearing a funny kind of hat.
你的帽子有点奇怪
What is it... It is a hat for salutes, actually.
这什么话...这帽子其实是用来致敬的
To raise when people acclaim me.
当我受到称赞 我便举帽示意
Clap your hands, yeah.
你鼓个掌
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
See? Do you really admire me very much?
明白了吗 你真的很崇拜我吗
Am I not the handsomest, the bestdressed, the richest... and the most intelligent man on this planet?
我难道不是这个行星上最英俊最华丽最富有以及最聪颖的人吗
But you're the only man on this planet.
可是这个行星上只有你一个人呀
Do me this kindness and... admire me just the same, please.
请你帮我个忙... 还是崇拜我吧 好吗

重点讲解

rule (over sb / sth)
控制;统治;支配:

She once ruled over a vast empire.
她曾统治过一个幅员辽阔的帝国。

obey sb
服从;遵守;顺从:

He had always obeyed his parents without question.
他对父母一向绝对服从。

all / just the same
虽是这样;尽管如此

He's not very reliable, but I like him just the same.
他不太可靠,但我还是喜欢他。

acclaim sb / sth (as sth)
称誉某人/事物(为…);给予高度评价:

The work was acclaimed as a masterpiece.
该作品被誉为杰作。

admire sb / sth (for sth) | ~ sb (for doing sth)
钦佩;赞赏;仰慕:

I really admire your enthusiasm.
我确实钦佩你的热情。

salute sb/sth
致敬;表示敬意

The players saluted the fans before leaving the field.
球员在退场前向球迷致意。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到