老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:飞来横财(2)
日期:2016-09-12 10:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Chandler: I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.
我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Relax your hand. Let your wrist go.
你把手放轻松!手腕自然点。
Chandler: Not so much!
别太过火!
Joey: Whoah! -
唔!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Alright, now try taking a puff.
好的,现在吐烟圈。
Chandler: Alright...okay. No. Give it to me.
好了,不是这样。把烟给我。
Joey: No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.
不,不行。我不能给你烟。
Chandler: It's fine, it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here. Alright, Now, Don't think of it as a cigarette.
好吧,好吧。我无所谓了。你想不想得到这个角色?给我吧。看着,别把它当成香烟。
Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand.
把它当成是从你手中溜走的东西。
When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.
夹着它,你感觉很好,你感到满足。
Joey: You miss it?
你很想它?
Chandler: Nah, not so much.
不,不是很想。
Alright, now we smoke. Oh...my...God.
好吧,现在吸烟。噢,我的天(爽呀)!
Joey: Chandler give me that!
Chandler把它给我
Chandler: No no no. You've got options. You can smoke like this.
不,你有几种选择。你可以像这样抽烟。
Joey: Chandler! -
Chandler
Chandler: Or you can hold it in your mouth and smoke like this.
或者只是把它叼在嘴里这样抽
Joey: Chandler give me the cigarette! Give me, give me.
Chandler把烟给我,给我,给我。
Chandler: uh, you try itJoey: thank you.
你来试试。 谢谢。
Joey: Okay, how's this?
这样怎么样?
Chandler: Okay, that's not bad.
还不坏。
Chandler: All right, now when you are finished, It's really cool if you flick it. You kinda flick it. flick it...
好的,当你结束的时候,弹掉它会显得很酷,你就弹一弹。
that's good, all right, you keep practicing...and I will go put out the sofa.
就这样,你继续练习,我去扑灭着火的沙发。
Chandler: I thought it had to do with the size of the guy's feet.
我认为和这个人脚的大小有关。
Monica: No, no, no. They say it's the same as the distance from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger.
不、不、不,他们说长度和男人的拇指尖到到食指尖距离一样。
Joey: That's ridiculous!
这太荒谬了。
Ross: Can I use...either thumb?
可以用另一只手的拇指吗?
Chandler: I'd rather go with the foot theory.
我宁可相信脚长理论。
Rachel: Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me!
来了,别告诉我,别告诉我!
Decaf cappucino for Joey...Coffee black...Latte...And an iced tea.
无咖啡因卡布其诺是乔依的,黑咖啡...拿铁和冰茶
I'm getting pretty good at this!
我进步神速
All: Yeah. Yeah, excellent.
对,对,真棒。
Rachel: Good for me!
我真行!

分享到