(单词翻译:单击)
Rachel: Why are why are you so tanned?
你为何晒得这么黑?
Barry: Oh, I, uh I went to Aruba.
哦,我,呃,我到阿鲁巴了。
Rachel: Oh no. You went on our honeymoon alone?
哦,不是吧,你自己一个去渡蜜月?
Barry: No. I went with, uh. . Now, this may hurt.
不是的,我和 这也许会很不好受。
Robbie: Me? !
我?
Barry: No! (To Rachel)
不。
Barry: I went with Mindy.
我和明蒂去了。
Rachel: Mindy? ! My maid of honour, Mindy? !
明蒂?我的伴娘明蒂?
Barry: Yeah, well, uh, we're kind of a thing now.
对,我们差不多在一起了现在。
Rachel: Oh! Well, um... You've got plugs!
哦,呃,你去做植发了?
Barry: Careful! They haven't quite taken yet.
小心,还没牢固呢。
Rachel: And you've got lenses! But you hate sticking your finger in your eye!
你还配了隐形眼镜?但你不是讨厌将手指放进眼睛里吗?
Barry: Not for her. Listen, I really wanted to thank you. Rachel: Okay.
为了她我不讨厌,我真的得感谢你。好吧。
Barry: See, about a month ago, I wanted to hurt you. More than I've ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. And I'm an orthodontist.
一个月前我想伤害你,我这辈子从未如此想伤害一个人。我是个整牙医师。
Barry: You know, you were right? I mean, I thought we were happy.
你知道么,你说得没错,我是说,我以为我们以前很快乐。
We weren't happy. But with Mindy...now I'm happy. Spit.
我们不快乐,但是和明蒂在一起,现在我很快乐。吐掉。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Robbie: Me. (Spits. )
是和我说。
Rachel: Anyway, um, I guess this belongs to you. Or maybe some day Mindy.
总之,我想这东西属于你,或许以后是明蒂的。
Barry: like she's settle for that.
好像她现在已经为此做好准备了。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, that's true, but I think it's a...I think it's a nice ring. And thank you for giving it to me.
哦,是吧,是真的。但我觉得这是一个不错的戒指,谢谢你送我。
Barry: Well, thank you for giving it back.
谢谢你送还给我。
Robbie: Hello? !
你好!
Susan: Oh, please! What's wrong with Helen?
哦,拜托,海伦有什么不好?
Ross: Helen Geller? I don't think so.
海伦盖勒?不行。