(单词翻译:单击)
You put the giblets in a pan?
你把内脏都放盘子里了吗?
Yes, chef.
是的,主厨。
Thanks, a boy named sous...chef.
谢谢,一个名叫副厨的男孩。
I don't get it, but I trust you.
我不懂什么意思,但我信你的梗。
All right, Philip, tuck the wing tips under the body of the bird and place in a roasting pan.
好了,菲利普,把翅尖塞到火鸡肚子下面然后放到烤盘上。
As you wish, my crumpet.
遵命,我的女神。
I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year.
今年的感恩节晚宴由我掌勺。
Huge step for Claire to trust me with this.
让克莱尔信赖我的厨艺真的不容易。
But I have help -- this new app.
但我有帮手,就是这个新应用。
It's, uh, international super chef Nigella Lawson.
国际知名的大厨奈洁拉.劳森。
I can even program my name, so it's like she's right here guiding my every move with that sultry British voice.
我还可以编入我的名字,就好像她站在我旁边用她性感的英式嗓音一步步指导我。
I listened to her meringue instructions in the car last week.
我上周在车里听到她的蛋白酥皮指南。
There was so much whipping and beating I had to pull over.
各种搅拌和鞭打,害我不得不在路边停下车。
How's it going in here?
进展如何?
Great. You just take advantage of your first Thanksgiving not sweating over a hot stove and having to sit down to dinner all gross and grumpy and exhausted.
很顺利。你好好享受这个感恩节吧,终于不用在热滚滚的烤炉边汗流浃背,最后坐下来吃晚餐时一身油腻,脾气暴躁又筋疲力尽。
Yeah, this year, you can finally be in a good mood.
是啊,今年你终于可以有一份好心情了。
Well, I was until this little riff.
听你们这番话之前我确实心情很好。
Mom and Jay sent a Thanksgiving greeting from Mexico.
我妈和杰从墨西哥发来了感恩节问候。
I didn't even know Mexico had Thanksgiving.
我都不知道墨西哥也过感恩节。
I know. I said the same thing.
就是,我刚才也这么说来着。
God, we're really gonna miss Alex.
天啊,我们会很想念艾丽克斯的。
I still don't get why you passed up a free trip.
我还是不理解你为什么要放弃免费旅行。
Because they're meeting 23 Colombians who call my mom "La Tranquila" -- the quiet one.
因为他们得跟23个哥伦比亚人见面,他们管我妈叫“安静的美女子”。
Hola, familia! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy birthday tomorrow, Luke!
你们好啊,我的家人们!感恩节快乐!祝你明天生日快乐,卢克!
Yeah, Luke, we didn't forget about you. We got you a great present here in Mexico.
卢克,我们没忘记你哦。我们在墨西哥给你买了个超棒的礼物。
See you when we get back.
回去后见咯。
Bye! Bye-bye! See you soon!
拜拜!拜拜!再见!
And cut. Well, I think we sold that.
卡。我想他们会信的。
The Colombians' trip got canceled because a mudslide took out the runway at the local airport.
哥伦比亚之旅取消了,因为当地机场跑道发生了泥石流。
That thing's made of dirt. Are we sure it didn't just rain?
那里都是用土建起来的。你确定不是只是下雨而已吗?
So we never left, and we could have gone to Phil and Claire's,
所以我们根本没走成,我们本来要去菲尔和克莱尔家的,
but...We decided to enjoy our own quiet, stress-free holiday dinner at home with no one the wiser.
但是我们决定自己在家享受安宁轻松的节日晚宴,不让任何人知道。
We're having a little steak-cation, only with turkey instead of the steak.
我们要享受牛排假日,但是吃的是火鸡不是牛排。
Stay-cation.
是留宅假日(Stay和Steak音似)。
What did I say?
我说的什么?
Steak-cation. It's stay-cation.
牛排假日。是留宅假日。
Oh, so, this is how you want to start the quiet, stress-free dinner, with an English lesson?
你想用一堂英语课来开启安宁轻松的晚餐吗?
They call her "La Tranquila."
他们管她叫“安静的美女子”。