摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:直男是怎么做到的?
日期:2016-05-17 18:03

(单词翻译:单击)

He's moving to Africa.
他要搬去非洲。
Because they need grocery models in Africa.
因为非洲的超市需要模特。
Honey, I'm so sorry. They broke up.
亲爱的,我很遗憾。他们分手了。
I miss him.
我想他。
Oh, don't worry. Soon it will be like he never existed.
别担心。很快他就像从没出现过一样了。
Ay dios mío, Manny, what's going on with Joe? He's a drug addict.
我的天啊,曼尼,乔怎么了?他就是个瘾君子。

modern73.png


After two hours of mind-liquefying "Zooboo," I briefly put on a classic movie, and he freaked out.
看了两个小时的白痴剧《祖宝》以后,我只是放了一部老电影,他就暴走了。
If he could walk better, I'd seriously suggest a 12-step program.
要是他走得再稳一点,我肯定要推荐个戒毒项目给他。
Ay, no, Joe. No more "Zooboo."
不要,乔,不看《祖宝》了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Ay, no. Turn the big TV off. If he sees it on, he's going to want to watch his show.
不要,把大电视关掉。他看到电视开着就会要看他想看的节目。
Why are you home?
你怎么回来了?
Buster's party was a bark mitzvah.
伯斯特的派对是个给狗办的犹太成人礼。
I don't know why Jay would take me to this place.
我搞不懂杰怎么会带我去那里。
I don't know. Maybe this dog stuff is his way of trying to find a common interest with you.
我不知道。也许狗狗派对什么的只是他想找点跟你的共同兴趣。
It's hard. You don't like golf or scotch or Eisenhower documentaries.
这不容易。你不喜欢高尔夫或威士忌或者艾森豪威尔的纪录片。
It's true. I don't like Ike.
没错。我不喜欢艾克。
But the people in this party, they are so obsessed with dogs. Even the punch bowl was in the shape of a toilet.
可是这个派对上的人他们对狗简直痴迷。连酒杯都是马桶形状的。
Well, it's not like Jay doesn't get out of his comfort zone for you.
杰又不是不会为了你做自己不愿做的事。
He's going to your green-card picnic tomorrow.
他明天要去你的绿卡野餐。
You're right. He even bought star-spangled sombreros for everybody.
你说得对。他还给所有人买了带星星的墨西哥宽边帽。
It's the wrong country.
他弄错国家了。
He never listens, but - but he's sweet.
他从来不听我说话,不过他很贴心。
You know what? I should go back to that party. You guys want to come?
你知道吗?我该回那个派对去。你们想来吗?
Might as well. They had a pretty good spread at Buster's bris.
倒也无妨。我记得伯斯特的割礼上果酱挺好吃的。
Okay, let's get this woman into bed and, in the morning, out of the house as fast as we can.
好了,我们把这个女人弄到床上去,明天一早用最快的速度让她离开。
Honestly, I don't know how straight guys do it.
说实话,我不知道直男是怎么做到的。
Probably without those hand gestures.
大概没有这么多手势吧。

分享到