经典台词回顾:《伴我同行》坏孩子的友谊与成长故事
日期:2016-06-24 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

1."Although I have not seen him in more than 10 years.
“虽然我和他已十年不见,
I know I'll miss him.
我知道我会永远怀念他。
I haven't had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve.
我后来再也没交到像十二岁时那帮人一样好的朋友。
Jesus, does anyone?"
也许每个人都是如此吧?”

2.Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Gordie: 你认为我很怪么?
Chris: Definitely.
Chris: 显然是的。
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Gordie: 好了伙计,我是认真的,我很怪么?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.
Chris: 是的,但那又如何?人人都很怪。

3.Why can't you have friends like Denny's?
你为什么不能和丹尼一样叫些好的朋友?
Dad, they're okay.
爸爸,他们都是好家伙。
Sure they are. A thief and two feebs?
不是才怪呢,一个是小偷,另外两个是傻瓜。

4.Gordie:Teddy's crazy.
戈帝:泰迪大概疯了。
Chris:Yeah. He won't live to be twenty, I bet.
克里斯:我敢打赌他肯定活不到二十岁。

5.Vern:If I could only have one food for the rest of my life?That's easy. Pez.
维恩:如果余生只能吃一种东西,太容易选了,当然是猪肉。

伴我同行2.jpg

6.Chris:Teddy, act your age!
克里斯:泰迪,别忘了你的年龄。
Teddy:This is my age. I'm in the prime of my youth, and I'll only be young once.
泰迪:这正是我这年龄该做的事,我一辈子只年轻一次。
Chris:Yeah, but you're gonna be stupid for the rest of your life.
克里斯:对,但是你玩过头了,下辈子你会变成一个蠢蛋。

分享到
重点单词
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,