(单词翻译:单击)
Judging by the pollution content of the atmosphere, I believe we have arrived at the late twentieth century.
根据大气污染物来判断,我认为我们来到了20世纪末。
Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence.
没有情绪,也就不会有使用暴力的念头。
Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them.
计算机是优秀高效的仆人,但我不希望听他们指挥。
It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.
真是奇怪,你们人类多长时间就要想法设法,得到自己不想要的东西。
I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question.
我永远也搞不明白女士们那种回避直接回答问题的能力。
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is so often true.
过些时候,你也许会发现拥有一件东西毕竟不像需要时那样令人开心。 这不符合逻辑,但往往是真的。
Live long and prosper.
生生不息,繁荣昌盛。
Logic is the beginning of wisdom not the end.
逻辑是智慧的开端,而不是结束。
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
多数人的需求比少数人的更重要。
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.
宇宙,人类最后的边疆。这是星舰“企业号”的航程。它继续的任务,是去探索未知的新世界,找寻新的生命和新的文明,勇敢地航向前人所未至的领域。
To boldly go where no man/one has gone before.
勇踏前人未至之境。