再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:幸福地在一起然后分手
日期:2016-05-07 11:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

So, how was touring?

巡演怎么样

Touring was amazing, grueling, punishing,inspiring.

巡演很不错 很累 很苦 让人振奋

Did you find yourself?

你找到自我了吗

I don't know.You certainly found a beard, anyway. Look at that thing.

我不知道 你倒是蓄上胡子了 瞧瞧你自己

Yeah. It's... it's intense.It's big. Yeah.

是啊 好浓 还好密 是的

Did Mim go with you? On tour?

米姆和你一起去巡演了吗

You want to go straight into this, then?

你还真是单刀直入

Are you...are you the happiest couple ever?

你们...你们是幸福快乐地在一起了

Or did you... break up after a month and she came back to New York on a bus?

还是一个月后就分了 然后她坐着巴士回纽约了

It was a train... actually.

其实是火车

I'm sorry. I'm being a bitch.

抱歉这么刻薄

No. You're entitled.

不 你有权这样

So... what have you been up to?

你最近在做什么

God...It's... amazing, Gretta.

天啊 真是棒极了 格蕾塔

Really?

真的吗

Totally. Ambient sound, and... the city.

真的 背景音 还有这城市

That's it? No overdubs? Nothing?No, no, no, it's just the way you hear it.God, it's so great. Yeah

没加配乐吗 什么都没加 不 不 不 就是你听到的那样 天啊 这真是太棒了 是吧

They're really offering you a deal?No... well, I don't know.He has to play it to his partner first. So we'll see.

他们跟你签约了吗 我不知道 他要先给他的合伙人听 然后再定

I cannot believe what he's done with your songs.I know. He's amazing.

真不敢相信他做的这一切是吧 他很厉害

You should get him to do your record.

你该让他给你录专辑的

No, it's too late. We just finished mastering the record in LA.

不 太晚了 我们刚在洛杉矶录了

I recorded in various studios on the road.Wow.

我们在不同的录音棚录了一路

So, what's it called? On the Road.

你的专辑叫什么名字 在路上

Kind of like Kerouac.

有点凯鲁亚克的味道

Yeah. Yeah, it is.That's actually a terrible album name.

是的 是的 的确如此 这个名字挺糟糕的

No, I...I mean, it worked for him.

不 我...凯鲁亚克的《在路上》就挺好

No. It's bad.

不 很糟糕

It's... I know that you know it's bad, too.No, I'm...

其实... 我知道你也觉得糟糕 不 我...

you know... Anyway, would you like to go hear it?

其实... 算了 你想听听吗

I would love to hear it. OK.

好啊 太好了

原声视频

电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:

a gruelling journey / schedule

使人筋疲力尽的旅程;累人的计划

We had a gruelling journey to the west recently.

我们最近去往西部的旅程让我们筋疲力尽。


be inspiring

鼓舞人心的;激励的;启发灵感的:

The book is less than inspiring.

那本书不大吸引人。


go straight into

直接;迳直;立即:

I'll come straight to the point —your work isn't good enough.

我开门见山地说吧——你的工作做得不够好。


work (on sb / sth)

奏效;产生预期的结果(或作用):

The pills the doctor gave me aren't working.

医生给我的药片不管事。


finish sth/doing sth

完成;做好:

Haven't you finished your homework yet?

难道你还没有完成家庭作业吗?


entitle sb to sth

使享有权利;使符合资格:

You will be entitled to your pension when you reach 65.

你到 65 岁就有资格享受养老金。


be up to

正在干,从事着(尤指坏事);在捣鬼:

What've you been up to?

你一直在搞什么名堂?


break up (with sb)

(同某人)绝交:

She's just broken up with her boyfriend.

她刚刚和男朋友分手。

分享到