再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:新乐队成员
日期:2016-04-20 09:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

I'll give you strings, but we definitely need piano.Fill in the guitars underneath.Got it. I love it. Done. Done.
吉他我可以弹 但也绝对要有钢琴 再垫上吉他 懂了 就这么定了 定了
The world's first Jag mobile recording studio...is done.
世界上第一辆美洲豹牌录音棚诞生了
It's bloody genius, it is.
你太有才了
Where do you want to go?
想先去哪儿
We need musicians. Terminally, miserably bored musicians.
我们需要几个乐手 无聊到死的乐手
And after that, I think, then you bring in the violin and cello.First cello, then violin.
然后 加入小提琴和大提琴 先是大提琴 然后小提琴
When we get into that guitar thing,I want it to just become a whole different kind of song.
等吉他开弹的时候我希望这首歌就此焕然一新
This is Malcolm. Malcolm is a child prodigy.
这位是马尔科姆 他是个音乐神童
He's been playing violin since he was five years old.
他五岁就开始拉小提琴了
I technically started when I was four.
确切的说是四岁
Four.
四岁
Wow. And this is his older sister, Rachel.
哇塞 这位是他的姐姐 瑞秋
She's at the Manhattan School of Music on a full scholarship.
她在曼哈顿音乐学院享受全额奖学金
Top-of-her-class cellist.
她们班最棒的大提琴手
That's amazing.
太棒了
So here's the deal. I can't afford to pay you up front,so I want to offer you a... a legitimate back-end deal.Sound good?
是这样的 我经费有限 没有预付款 但是可以签合同 等唱片赚钱了再分给你们 怎么样
Yeah, as long as it's not fucking Vivaldi.
行 只要不是拉维瓦尔第就行
It's not fucking Vivaldi.
不是拉维瓦尔第
It's great. No, no, no. I'm not... It's great.
很好 不 不 嗯... 很好
We definitely need piano. Like, fill in the guitar underneath.Major seventh... Got it. I love it.
绝对要有钢琴 来垫上吉他 大七和弦... 明白 不错
Steve, beautiful.
史蒂夫 不错
Zach, what's going on? I quit.
扎克 怎么停了 我要辞职
Good luck, girls. Bye!
祝你们好运 姑娘们 再见
Keep in touch, yeah?
保持联系 好吗
When we get into that guitar thing,I want it to just become a whole different kind of song.
等吉他开弹的时候我希望这首歌就此焕然一新
I want it to be punk meets...pop. And have some fun.
我要让朋克遇上...流行 大家大胆的玩吧

原声视频

电影简介:

这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解


讲解:
fill (sth) (with sth)
(使)充满,装满,注满,填满:

The school is filled to capacity.
这所学校已经满员。

mobile + 名词
非固定的;可移动的:

mobile equipment
可移动装备
a mobile shop / library (= six inside a vehicle)
流动商店/图书馆

up front
预付;先付:

We'll pay you half up front and the other half when you've finished the job.
我们先付一半给你,工作完成后再付另一半。

bring sth in
吸引;引入:

We need to bring in a lot more new business.
我们得吸引更多的新业务。

be, get, keep,stay,etc. in touch (with sb)
(与…)有(或进行、保持等)联系:

Are you still in touch with your friends from college?
你和大学的同学还有联系吗?

win a scholarship
获得奖学金

She won a scholarship to study at Stanford.
她获得了奖学金,得以在斯坦福大学求学。

分享到
重点单词
  • stringsn. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • capacityn. 能力,容量,容积; 资格,职位 adj. (达到最
  • prodigyn. 惊人的事物,奇迹,神童,天才,预兆
  • vehiclen. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介
  • violinn. 小提琴
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • cellon. 大提琴
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词