经典台词回顾:用实力说话的《爆裂鼓手》
日期:2016-04-08 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

1. For the record, Mets wasn't out of tone. You were, Ericson! But he didn't know. And that's bad enough.

郑重声明一下,梅茨不是走音的那个。你才是,埃里克森。但是他自己都不知道,那已经是够糟的了。

2. You are here for a reason. You believe that right?

你来这是有原因的,你相信这个吧?
Yeah. I'm here for a reason.

嗯,我来这是有原因的!

3. What do you do?

你现在做什么呢?
I go to Fordham.
我在福特汉姆上学。
What do you study?
什么专业?
I don't have a major yet.
我还其实还没有主修的课。
like what do you want to study?
那你想学什么?
I don't really know. I don't know yet.
我还不知道。我还不知道呢。
So Fordham was just like a random school?
所以说福特汉姆是随便定下的?
No, I've applied a bunch of schools, Fordham let me in.
也不是,我申请了一堆学校,福特汉姆最后接受了我。
Why do you go to Shaffer?
那你为什么去谢尔佛?
It's the best music school in the country.
因为它是全国最好的音乐学院。
Well Fordham is Fordham. I don't love there to be honest. I guess it's just people there don't like me very much. I'm from Arizona, and I think they can see it.
好吧,福特汉姆就那样。我估计那里的人也并不喜欢我吧。我老家在亚利桑那州,我觉得他们有点嫌弃。
I kinda feel the same way about people in Shaffer. I don't think they like me too much. But I don't... I don't care too much. I think it's just... it changes. You know people change, things work out.

在沙弗而,我也有类似的感受。我觉得他们也并不那么喜欢我。但我...我其实不太在乎。我觉得吧,就…就是个变通。人嘛,懂个变通,事情就搞活了。

4. I'd rather die drunk, broke at 34 and have people at a dinner table talk about me than live to be rich and sober at 90 and nobody remembered who I was.

我宁愿在34岁烂醉如泥,身无分文地死掉,让人们在饭桌上议论我,也不愿意腰缠万贯,神志清醒地活到90岁,但没人记得我是谁。
Ah, but your friends will remember you, that's the point.
但是你的朋友们会记得你啊,这是重点。
None of us were friends with Charlie Parker. That's the point.

我们也都不是查理·帕克的朋友,那才是重点。

5. You walk in here an alternate, who knows you could be the new core.

你走进来的时候是替补,谁能想到你就是新的核心?

6. If you want the fucking part, earn it.

如果你他妈的想当核心,靠实力说话。

7. I'm just gonna lay it out there. This is why I don't think that we shouldn't be together. And I thought about it a lot. And this is what's gonna happen, ok? I'm gonna keep pursuing what I'm pursuing. And because I'm doing that it's gonna take more and more of my time. And I'm not gonna be able to spend so much time with you. And when I do spend time with you, I'll be thinking about drumming. I'll be thinking about Jazz and my charts and all that. And because of that you're gonna start to resent me. And you're gonna tell me to ease up drumming, spend more time with you because you're not feeling importrant. And I'm not gonna be able to do that. And I'll just start to resent you for even asking me to stop drumming. And we'll just start to hate each other. And it's gonna get very... it's gonna be ugly. And so... for those reasons, I'd rather just break it off clean. Cause I wanna be great.

我直说了吧。这就是我觉得我们不该在一起的原因。我想了很久,这就是接下来会发生的事:我会一直追求我要追求的,这会占据我越来越多的时间,我会没什么时间陪你,而当我花时间陪你的时候,我还是会想着练鼓,我会想着爵士乐,乐谱之类的事情。然后你会因此开始怨恨我。你会劝我别那么玩命练鼓,多花点时间陪你。因为你觉得自己不受重视了。但我肯定做不到。我会因为你不让我练鼓而恨你,然后我们会开始互相憎恶,场面会…场面会很难看。所以,考虑到这些,我宁愿现在就分手。 因为我想更优秀。
And you're not?
你还不优秀么?
I wanna be one of the greats.
我想成为最优秀的那群人中的一员。
And I'll stop you from doing that?
我会成为你的障碍?
Yeah.
是的。
You know I'll stop you from doing that. You know that for a fact.
你知道我会成为你的障碍,你就这么肯定? 即使我很少能见到你?
Yes.
嗯。
And I barely see you anyway. Yeah. And when I did see you you treated me like shit because I'm just some girl who doesn't know what she wants. And you have a path, and you're going to be great, and I'm gonna be forgotten. And therefore, you won't be able to give me the time and day because you have bigger things to pursue.
好不容易见到了你,你还这样轻视我。就因为我是个不知道自己想要什么的女孩?你有理想,你会变得优秀,而我会被遗忘。所以,你不可能有空陪我。因为你有大事要做。
That's exactly my point.
我就是这么想的。
What the fuck is wrong with you? You're right, we should not be dating.

你他妈的有病么?你说的对,我们应该分手。

爆裂鼓手9.jpg

8.Any fucking moron can wave his arms and keep people in tempo. I was there to push people beyond what's expected of them. I believe that is an absolute necessity. Otherwise we're depriving the world the next Louie Armstrong the next Charlie Parker.

随便哪个白痴都能挥舞双臂控制节奏。我是去逼他们突破自己的极限的。我认为那是绝对不可或缺的。否则我们只会浪费掉下一个路易.阿姆斯特朗,下一个查理.帕克。

9.The truth is, Andrew I never really had a Charlie Parker. But I tried. I actually fucking tried. And that's more than most people ever do. And I'll never apologize for how I tried.

实际上,安德鲁,我从来没有碰到一个查理.帕克,我尽力了。我真他妈尽力了。这就已经比多数人做的多了,我也从来不为我的方式道歉。
分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • resentvt. 恨,生气
  • coren. 果心,核心,要点 vt. 挖去果核
  • pursuev. 追捕,追求,继续从事
  • alternateadj. 交替的,轮流的,间隔的 v. 交替,轮流
  • necessityn. 需要,必需品,必然
  • tempon. 拍子,速率
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.