(单词翻译:单击)
Friends老友记 S10E18:The One with All the Other Ones(2)
Oh, my God.
天
Ross is going after Rachel. And you guys have babies.
罗斯去追瑞秋, 你们有了孩子
This is, like, the best day ever!
这就像是最棒的一天!
Why is there an assshaped paint stain on my couch?
我沙发上怎么有屁股形状的东西?
She asked you a question, Mike.
是你的问题, 麦克!
You really think we'll make it in time?
你真觉得我们能及时赶到?
Hey, I didn't have my license taken away because I drive carefully.
嘿, 我的驾照还没被吊销, 因为我开车很小心
There's no seat belts! That's okay. If we hit anything..
没安全带? 没关系,一旦车撞到什么东西...
the engine will explode, so it's better if you're thrown from the car.
引擎就会爆炸 相比之下还是被甩出去比较好
All right, all right. Let's do this. Okay!
好!我们上! 好!
Hey! 80th and East End.
嘿,东区80号
No. I don't take passengers. The law makes you accept any fare.
我不载客,法律规定逢客必载的!
You don't understand. This cab isn't real.
你不明白, 这车本来就不是计程车!
What's your medallion number?
等我去投诉你, 你牌照号多少
My medallion number is, get out of the cab!
号码是:滚出车去!
What? Get out of the cab!
什么? 滚出车去!滚出车去!
Hey, you guys. Check this out.
嘿!大家看
No! Okay.
不! 好
Oh, hey, can I give you guys my housewarming gift now?
哦!现在给你们乔迁礼怎么样?
Now, that you can do. All right.
可以呀,好
I have a question.
问个问题
Without looking under their diapers, can you tell them apart?
如果不看下面你能分清他们吗?
Of course I can, I'm their mother.
当然可以, 我是妈妈啊
Oh, yeah? Okay. Which one is that one?
好, 那个是谁?
That's Jack.
是杰克
Jack's gonna have a tough time in high school with that vagina.
哇!杰克要去詹妮的学校了
Chick Jr.? Duck Jr.?
小小鸡?小小鸭?
Don't hide from Mama!
别和妈妈捉迷藏!!
You can open your eyes now.
现在可以睁开眼睛了
Are we off the bridge? Yes!
下桥了吗? 下了!
Is the woman on the bicycle still alive? Yeah, she jumped right back up.
自行车上的老太太还活着吗? 活着!她及时跳开了!
Oh, my God. Phoebe, slow down! Do you want to get to Rachel in time?
天哪!菲比!开慢点! 你到底想不想及时追上瑞秋!
Yes, but I don't want to die in your cab.
想!不过我不想死在你车里!
You should have thought of that before you got in!
上车之前你怎么不想清楚!!!
Tollbooth. What?
收费站,什么?
Tollbooth!
收费站!
Four bucks. There are quarters in the glove compartment.
四块钱, 杂物箱里有零钱
Hurry!
快点!!!!!!
Okay.
哦
Damn, that window's clean.
妈的, 窗户怎么这么干净!
We were wondering what was taking so long..
我们还说你拿礼物这么半天还不回来
but now we understand. You were doing this.
现在才知道你在干这个……
Okay. I wanted to surprise you, but..
我本想给你们个惊喜的……
For your housewarming gift, I got you a baby chick and a baby duck.
作为乔迁礼, 送给你们一只小鸡一只小鸭!
Really? You got us a chick and a duck?
真的?给我们小鸡小鸭?
Oh, great. Just what you want for a new house with infants. Bird feces!
太好了, 家里有婴儿, 鸟粪正合适啊!
But they must've jumped off the table. Now they're gone!
一定是从桌子上跳下去了, 现在都不见了啊!
Don't worry, we'll find them.
别着急, 慢慢找
Actually, I'm gonna go check on the twins.
我去看孩子去了
Oh, God! What did I just step on?
啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 我刚才踩着什么了!
It's okay. It's just an egg roll.
没事了, 就是个蛋卷
You stepped on my egg roll?!
你竟敢踩着我的蛋卷!
I'm sorry. I didn't know to look for Chinese food on the floor.
抱歉, 谁会想到地上会有中国菜!
Just put it on a plate and leave.
放到盘子里, 然后快走
Okay. Let's find these birds. All right.
好了. 开始找吧,好
Wait, wait. You hear that?
等等!听到了没?
They're in the table! Well, that can't be good.
啊!在桌子里! 这可不妙了!
We gotta get them out of there! How?
必须要取出来! 怎么取?!
Maybe we can lure them out. You know any birdcalls?
也许能引诱他们出来, 你知道鸟怎么叫吗?
Oh, tons. I'm quite the woodsman.
当然了, 我就是干伐木工的
Well, maybe we can just tip the table a little.
把桌子一头抬起来点也许管用
Joey, wait! The ball!
乔伊等一下!球还没...
So, what do we do?
现在怎么办!!
Maybe we can open this up somehow.
不清楚……也许边上什么地方能打开吧
Okay.
好
No. It's all glued together.
不行啊, 都粘上了
Does that mean we have to bust it open?
也就是说要……硬撬开?
I don't know. Maybe. Oh, my God.
不知道……也许吧,天哪!
I know. It's.. It's the foosball table.
我明白……这可是足球桌啊
All right, you know what? We don't have a choice.
没有办法了
It's like I would have said in that scifi movie if I'd have gotten the part.
就像我在一部科幻电影里面的台词一样, 如果我当初赢到角色的话……
Those are our men in there, and we have to get them out..
“里面有人!必须要救出来!”
even if I have to sacrifice the most important thing in my life..
“即使要牺牲我生命中最重要的东西
my time machine.
我的时间机器……”
Did that movie ever get made? It did not.
这电影拍出来了没? 根本没拍……
Jack Weinberg, white courtesy phone.
Jack Weinberg.
Ross, where are you going? To talk to Rachel.
罗斯!你去哪里? 去找瑞秋啊
Isn't that why we took a ride in the death cab?
所以我才坐死亡计程车来的
You're walking up to her at the gate?
你就直接去登机口?
Have you never chased anyone through the airport before?
以前在没在机场追过人?!
Not since my cop show got canceled.
我的警察戏镜头被取消之后就没有过了……
You have to get a ticket to get past security.
必须先买票才能通过安检
What? We're never gonna make it. Not with that attitude. Now, haul ass!
那就赶不及了啊! 保持这种气势!快滚过来!
Okay, if you could all walk slower, that'd be great.
大家再走慢点就好了
Madame, your passport, please. Oh, my God.
小姐, 看一下您的护照? 天哪!
I was afraid I wouldn't remember my high school French.
我还害怕高中学的法语都忘干净了呢!
But I understood every word you just said.
你刚才说的每个字我都听明白了!
Your boarding pass, please. Oh, sure.
您的登机牌? 哦, 当然
Shoot, I had it. Oh, I can't believe this.
好的……找不到……本来在啊……真叫人……
Madame, if you don't have your.. I have it, I have it!
小姐, 如果您没有……我有我有我有我有!!!
Okay, I can't find it, but I remember that I was in seat 32C..
哎呀, 找不到, 不过我清楚记得,我的座位号是32 C
because that's my bra size.
因为我罩杯号就是这个
You must have your boarding pass..
小姐, 您必须要有登机牌, 否则……
You know what? If I was in 36D, we would not be having this problem.
告诉你, 我要是36 D,就没这么多麻烦了!
Hi. I need a ticket. Just one?
您好, 我要买一张票,就买一张?
I drive you here, and I don't get to see how it works out?
我开车这么大老远送你过来,不能看看结局啥样?
Fine. Two tickets. I need two tickets. We're on our honeymoon.
好吧, 两张, 我买两张票! 我们在度蜜月呢
And the destination? I don't care. Whatever's the cheapest.
目的地是? 随便, 最便宜的吧
I'm so lucky I married you.
我嫁给你真是太走运了哈
Oh, shoot. Damn it. Where is it?
啊!靠!妈的!哪里去了!
I found it. I found it. I told you I would find it.
啊!找到了找到了!哈! 找到了!早和你说了我有!
In your face. You're a different person.
你是另外一个人了..
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay. Flight 421, Paris.
421航班, 巴黎
I don't see it. Do you see it? No. Did we miss it?
找不到, 你呢? 我也找不着,错过了?
No, no, it's impossible. It doesn't leave for another 20 minutes.
不可能,20分钟后才起飞的
Maybe we have the flight number wrong.
航班号错了吧
God.
天
Hello. Hey, it's me. Here's Ross.
嗨,嗨, 是我, 给你罗斯
What?
什么?
Hey. Hey, listen..
嗨!听着……
You wouldn't believe the cute noises the twins are making. Wait, listen.
天啊, 俩孩子的声音太可爱了!罗斯你听!
But Monica..
但是莫妮卡
Monica. Monica. Monica.
莫妮卡?……莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!
I'm sorry. They were doing it before.
抱歉, 他俩刚才还出声来着啊
That's all right. Listen, listen. Oh, wait, wait. Here they go again.
莫妮卡!听着……等等!又来了!!
Monica. Monica. Monica.
莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!
Monica? Isn't that cute?
莫妮卡? 可爱吧!
That is precious! Listen..
可爱死了!!!听着
I need Rachel's flight information. Oh, okay.
我要瑞秋的航班信息,哦, 好
All right, it's flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. I have that. It's not on the board.
421航班,8点40起飞 是啊, 就是这个, 看板上找不到
That's what it says here. Flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. Newark Airport.
这里就是这样写的啊,421航班 8点40起飞, 纽瓦克机场
What? Newark Airport.
什么? 纽瓦克机场
Why? Where are you? JFK.
怎么了?你们在哪里? 肯尼迪机场……
Don't worry, you guys! We're gonna get you out of there!
别着急!会把你们救出来的!
And we're also gonna buy you tiny bird hearing aids.
然后再给你们买小鸟用助听器……
Okay. Here goes.
好, 来了……
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I need to say goodbye to the table first.
我要先跟桌子告别
I understand.
我理解
Okay.
好
Table..
桌子!
you have given us so many great times.
你曾经给予我们太多的欢乐时光
And you guys, Jordan, Victor, Joel..
你们大伙……乔丹、维克多, 还有乔
All of you guys. What can I say?
你们所有人, 我得说
You guys make us look good.
是你们让我俩更有形象
You want to say anything? I don't know.
你想说什么? 不清楚……
Except that, for one last time..
不过, 最后一次……
Good game. Good game. Good game.
干得好……干得好……干得好……干得好……
Good game.
干得好
Okay. Here we go.
好吧, 来,动手
I can't do it.
我下不了手
Well, I can't do it either.
我也下不了手啊!
Hey. Did you find them? Yeah. They're stuck inside the table.
找到没? 在桌子里面哪!
And we have to bust it open, but neither of us can do it.
必须要撬开, 不过我们俩都下不去手!
Oh, well, sure. It's got to be so hard.
是啊……太难了……
I'll do it. Give me.
我来吧, 给我!
Phoebe!
菲比!!!
No, no, no!
不要啊!!!!!!!
Wow, I've never gone this fast before.
以前从没开这么快过!!
Phoebe, forget it, okay? Newark is, like, an hour away.
菲比!!算了吧!纽瓦克,一个小时才能到
There's no way we'll make it in time.
根本赶不上
She's got her cell. You could call her. I am not doing this over the phone.
她拿着手机呢!打电话! 我不要在电话上谈
You don't have any other choice.
你没其他办法了啊
Hello? Rachel. Oh, good.
喂? 瑞秋?太好了!
By the way, did you just get on the plane?
对了你是不是刚上飞机?
Yeah. We would have caught her..
是啊,不管怎样提一句..
if we were at the right airport.
如果机场没去错
Rachel, hang on. No. No. No.
瑞秋, 等着,不不不
Phoebe, is everything okay?
菲比?你那边不要紧吧?
Actually, no. No. You have to get off the plane.
啊, 事实上, 有点事情,你必须下飞机
What? Why? I have this feeling that..
啊?为什么? 我有种感觉
something's wrong with it. Something is wrong with the left phalange.
飞机有问题, 左“弗兰基”有毛病
Oh, honey, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the plane.
亲爱的, 飞机肯定没问题的
Look, I have to go. I love you, and l will call you the minute I get to Paris.
马上要起飞了, 我爱你,一到巴黎就打电话
What was that? Oh, that was just my crazy friend.
你刚才说什么? 哦,我的疯朋友
She told me to get off the plane because she had a "feeling" that there..
让我下飞机,因为她就是感觉到
was something wrong with the left phalange.
飞机左“弗兰基”有毛病
Okay. That doesn't sound good. Oh, I wouldn't worry about it.
听起来可不妙吧,不用担心
She comes up with this stuff, and she's almost never right.
她老是这样, 而且几乎从没对过
But she is sometimes. Well..
也就是说她也有对的时候? 啊...
What are you doing? I can't take this plane now.
你要干吗? 这飞机我不能坐
Excuse me, sir. Where are you going? I have to get off this plane.
对不起, 先生, 您去哪里? 我要下飞机
Her friend has a feeling something's wrong with the left phalange.
她朋友感觉到,飞机左“弗兰基”有毛病
Could I get some peanuts?
请给我拿点花生好吗?
What's wrong with the plane? There's nothing wrong.
飞机怎么了? 飞机一点异常都没有
The left phalange. There's no "phalange."
左“弗兰基”有毛病了,根本就没有什么“弗兰基”!
Oh, my God. This plane doesn't even have a phalange.
天哪!这破飞机连“弗兰基”都没有!
I'm not flying on it. Please sit down.
我不飞了,女士, 请您坐好
What's going on? We're getting off. There is no phalange!
出什么事情了? 我们都下去!飞机上根本就没有“弗兰基”!
This is ridiculous. I..
太荒谬了吧, 我
Yeah, okay.
啊, 随便吧
All right. My job here is done.
好了, 工作完成
That was impressive.
你太……强了
Yeah. You didn't even use the tools for most of it.
大部分连工具都没用就弄下来了
Yeah, they were just slowing me down.
啊, 工具太碍事了
All right. I gotta get back to the babies. See you girls later.
好啦, 我回去看孩子了,你们俩个丫头一会儿见
Sorry about the table, man. Yeah.
真抱歉阿, 桌子这样了 嗯
You gonna buy a new one?
要买新的吗?
Probably not. No.
也许不了……不会了
I don't know how much I'm gonna want to play after you go.
你走后我估计也不怎么会去玩了
At least we got these little guys out. Yeah.
至少这两个小家伙救出来了,是啊
We were worried about you.
我们还担心你们哪
I guess I better get used to things crapping in my hand, huh?
以后就多习惯有东西在我手里拉屎吧
I'm gonna miss these little guys.
我会想你们的, 小家伙
It was nice having birds around again.
再养养鸟还真挺不错的
Hey, you know what? Maybe we should keep them here with you.
这样吧, 它们就交给你了
What? Yeah. We got a lot going on right now.
什么? 嗯,我们现在也忙得要死
And plus, here, they'd have their own room.
而且这里也有它们的房间啊
I could get a goose!
还可以再养只鹅!
You know, I think you're set with the poultry.
我觉得家禽类这两只就够了
Thanks, man. You hear that, you guys?
多谢了 听到没有?
You're gonna get to stay here. And it's good..
你们要留在这里啦! 而且这样也挺好的
you know, because..
因为
Because now you have a reason to come visit.
你就有理由多回来看看了
I think there may be another reason.
其实还有一个理由
So..
那个……
Awkward hug or lame coolguy handshake?
尴尬的拥抱呢……还是假酷男握手呢
Yeah, well, you know, lame coolguy handshake.
啊, 还是假酷男握手吧
Ma'am, I assure you, the plane is fine. And you fixed the phalange?
女士, 我想您保证, 飞机没有问题 “弗兰基”也装好啦?
Yes. The phalange's fixed.
没错, 装好了
In fact, we've put a whole lot of extra phalanges onboard, just in case.
而且,还又带了一个备用的以防万一
Paging Mr. Anderson.
Mr. Josh Anderson.
Where is she? I don't see her.
她在哪儿? 看不到
Rachel! Rachel Green! There she is!
瑞秋!!瑞秋.格林!!!她在那里!!
Rachel! Rachel!
瑞秋!!!!!!
Whoa, do you have a boarding pass? No. I just have to talk to someone.
先生, 您有登机牌吗? 没有, 我就是要找里面的一个人说句话……
I'm sorry. You need a boarding pass.
对不起, 没有登机牌不能再往前走了
No, no. But you don't.. Rachel!
不,不 不……瑞秋!!!
What? Oh, my God. What are you guys doing here?
嗯?啊?你们在这里干嘛呢?
Okay. You're on.
轮到你了
What? What, Ross? Okay, you're scaring me. What's going on?
怎么了?怎么了罗斯? 你吓到我了, 出什么事了?
Okay. Thing is.. Yeah.
嗯 我想说的是...什么
Don't go. What?
不要走,什么?
Please, please stay with me. I am so in love with you. Please don't go.
留下来和我在一起, 我太爱你了 求求你不要走
Oh, my God. I know. I know.
天哪,我知道, 我知道
I shouldn't have waited till now to say it, but.. That was stupid, okay? I'm sorry.
不应该拖到现在才说的,我太笨了, 对不起
But I'm telling you now. I love you.
不过我现在和你说:我爱你
Do not get on this plane. Miss, are you boarding the plane?
不要上飞机,小姐?您是否要上飞机?
Hey, hey.
嘿
I know you love me. I know you do.
我知道你爱我, 我都知道
Miss. I..
小姐? 我……
I.. I have to get on the plane.
我要上飞机
No, you don't. Yes, I do.
不要, 别上飞机,我要上
No, you don't. I do. They're waiting for me, Ross.
不要, 别上飞机,都等着我呢, 罗斯
I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我现在真的不能这么做, 对不起,对不起
Rachel.
瑞秋
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I really thought she'd stay.
我本来以为她会留下的……
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Well, that's it.
那么, 就这样了
Everything's packed.
好了, 收拾完毕
This is weird. I know.
啊, 感觉有点怪啊,我明白
Yeah.
嗯
Does this mean there's nothing to eat?
啊……也就是说没吃的了?
I put three lasagnas in your freezer.
我在你冰箱里面放了三盘意大利宽面条
I love you.
我爱你
Hey. Hey. Did you guys make it in time?
嘿,怎样?赶上了吗?
Yeah, yeah. He talked to her, but she got on the plane anyway.
赶上了, 他跟她说了,不过她最后还是上了飞机
Where's Ross?
罗斯呢?
He went home. He didn't want to see anybody.
回家了, 他谁也不想见
Ross. Hi, it's me.
“罗斯, 嗨,是我”
I just got back on the plane, and I just feel awful.
“我刚回到飞机上” “我现在感觉太难受了”
That is so not how I wanted things to end with us.
“我绝不希望我们之间这么就完了”
It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you.
“只是……只是我根本没料到你会出现”
And all of a sudden you're there and saying these things.
“猛一下子你就来了, 还说那些话……”
Now I'm just sitting here and thinking..
“我现在坐在这里, 静静地想……”
of all the stuff I should have said and I didn't.
“想我应该说却没有说出口的话”
I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too.
“我甚至都没跟你说我也爱你”
Because of course I do. I love you.
“因为, 我真的爱你”
I love you.
“我爱你”
I love you.
“我爱你”
What am I doing? I love you.
“我到底在干什么?我爱你!”
I've got to see you. I've got to get off this plane.
“我要见你, 我要下飞机!”
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay, excuse me. Miss, please sit down.
“打扰一下!” “小姐, 请坐下”
No, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane.
“真对不起, 我要立刻下飞机!
I need to tell someone that I love them. I can't let you off.
去告诉他我爱他!” “小姐, 现在不能下飞机”
Let her off the plane!
让她下飞机!!!!!
You have to take your seat.
“请您务必坐好”
Oh, please, miss. You don't understand.
“求求你了, 你不明白!”
Try to understand!
你不明白!!!!!!
Come on, miss, isn't there any way that you can just let me off the..?
“小姐, 有没有办法让我能下……”
No! No!
不要!!!!!!!!!
Oh, my God. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane?
上帝啊, 到底下没下飞机?到底下没下飞机?!
I got off the plane.
我下飞机了……
You got off the plane.
你下飞机了……
I do love you.
我爱你, 真的
I love you too, and I am never letting you go again.
我也爱你, 再也不会让你走了
Okay. Because this is where I want to be. No more messing around.
我也希望留在这里, 再也不要有遗憾
I don't want to mess this up again. Me neither. We're done being stupid.
我不想再搞砸了,我也不想, 我们已经蠢过一次了
Okay. It's you and me, all right? This is it.
只有你和我, 好不好, 只有你和我
This is it. Unless we're on a break.
只有你和我,除非我们是在分手中……
Don't make jokes now.
现在可不是开玩笑的时候
Okay, please be careful with that. It was my grandmother's. Be careful.
请小心点, 这是我祖母的, 请务必小心
Thank you.
多谢
If that falls off the truck, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
如果这玩意儿掉下去了, 也没什么大不了的
I know.
是啊
Seems smaller somehow.
看起来好像小了一圈
Has it always been purple?
一直都是紫色的?!
Look around, you guys. This was your first home.
小家伙们, 看看四周吧,这里是你们第一个家
And it was a happy place, filled with love and laughter.
一个幸福的家,充满了爱心与欢笑
But more important, because of rent control, it was a frigging steal.
更重要的是,租金管制简直就是明抢啊
Hey, do you realize that, at one time or another, we all lived in this apartment?
嗨, 你们有没有意识到, 我们每个人都在这里住过
Oh, yeah. That's true.
还真是
I haven't.
我没有
What about that summer during college that you lived with Grandma..
你大学有一年暑假过来和祖母住
and you tried to make it as a dancer?
然后你想靠跳舞来挣钱……
Do you realize we almost made it 10 years without that coming up?
你有没有意识到, 这都是十年前的骨灰了你还往外挖?
Oh, honey, I forgot. I promised Treeger that we'd leave our keys.
啊, 亲爱的, 我差点忘了 我答应崔格把钥匙留下
Oh, okay.
好
So I guess this is it. Yeah.
都结束了? 是啊
I guess so.
应该是吧
This is harder than I thought it would be.
比想象中的还要难啊!
Oh, it's gonna be okay.
会好的
Come on.
好了
Do you guys have to go to the new house now, or do you have some time?
你们俩是马上去新房子还是能挤出点时间来吗?
We got some time.
还有点时间
Okay. Should we get some coffee? Sure.
去喝杯咖啡怎么样? 好啊
Where?
去哪儿喝?