(单词翻译:单击)
Friends老友记 S10E17:The One with All the Other Ones
Oh, you know, Monica's gonna freak if every box isn't labeled.
如果箱子上没有标签, 莫妮卡会生气的
You're right, yeah. Okay..
好………
"Box of crap."
一箱……垃圾
It's so wild. When Monica and Chandler come back, they are gonna have a baby.
莫妮卡和钱德回来时会带个孩子
A baby! I know.
一个孩子! 我知道
Wait. Ross doesn't know the baby's coming.
哦, 罗斯还不知道
Should we call and tell him?
打个电话?
I don't know. Rachel's still there yelling at him.
我不知道,瑞秋还在这冲他喊
Poor guy. I would not wanna be him right now.
可怜的家伙.我现在可真不想成为他啊
Wait. Wait. Should we be doing this?
等一下, 我们该这样吗?
I don't know.
不知道
It's probably not a really good idea. Yeah, probably not.
说不定是个好主意,也许不是
Well, that never stopped us before. No, sir!
我从来没停过,是啊
I can't believe we're gonna be parents soon.
不敢相信几小时后我们就成父母了
I can't believe it's three weeks early.
不能相信已经三个星期了
I love that our baby is prompt.
我爱我们的孩子, 他们就快出来了
Okay. All right, what room did the nurse say Erica was in?
刚才说艾瑞卡在哪儿?
702. Okay. 702.
哦
Come on, baby. Come on. You can do this.
来吧, 宝贝,来吧, 你能行
Get this damn thing out of me!
快把那个鬼东西从我里面弄出来!
Well, these are for you.
这是给你们的
Did you see the size of the thing that was coming out of that woman?
你看见那女人出东西的地方有多大吗?
I couldn't tell who was giving birth to who.
我都不知道谁在生谁
Hi. Hey. How's it going?
嗨,嗨, 怎么样了?
It's okay. The doctor says it'll still be a while.
很好, 医生说还要一会儿
How do you feel? Well, it hurts sometimes.
感觉怎样? 有时候疼
Not too bad yet, though. It's a little scary.
不过不厉害,我有点害怕
Oh, I know. But, honey, you're gonna be fine.
我知道, 没事的
Tell that to the lady in 702 with the toddler coming out of her.
告诉她那个702房生孩子的女人
I think that kid was wearing a shirt.
我想那个孩子是穿着衣服的
You're gonna be fine, though.
你没事的
Hey.
嗨~
Go back to sleep. I have to go home.
接着睡吧, 我该回家了
Oh, God. This was amazing.
真是太棒了
It really was.
的确是太棒了
You've learned some new moves.
你学了不少新招儿嘛
Yeah, well, this guy at work gave me Sex for Dummies as a joke.
同事给我本《笨人性指南》想取笑我来着
Who's laughing now? I am.
现在看谁笑到最后了,没错呵
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
呼气、呼气、呼气
Okay. Good.
这样就对了
Next time, can I say "breathe"?
下次我说呼气行吗?
No. Last time, you said it like Dracula, and it scared her.
不行, 刚才你说得像吸血鬼一样, 吓死她了
Do you want some more ice chips?
还要点东西吗?冰片?
No, I'm okay. All right. I'll be right back.
没事, 不用了,我马上就回来
Where you going? To use the bathroom.
去哪里? 洗手间啊
You can't leave me alone with her. What?
别把我们俩丢在一起啊,说什么?
This is exactly the kind of social situation..
这是个很重要的场合
that I am not comfortable with.
我最怕的就是这种场合了
What kind of social situation are you comfortable with?
什么样的场合你不怕啊!
It's just that we've never spent any time, you know, alone together.
我和她从来没单独待在一起过
You'll be fine. You won't, but I'll be back in two minutes.
没事的……才怪,不过我马上就回来了
Okay.
哦
So any plans for the summer?
那个……夏天有什么打算?
I don't know. Maybe church camp.
不清楚, 可能参加个教会野营吧
May not want to mention this.
哈……我为啥非要提这个
So you ever wonder which is worse?
有没想过哪种情况更糟?
You know, going through labor or getting kicked in the nuts?
产前阵痛和老二被踢?
What? Oh, it's just interesting.
说什么? 就是想想挺有意思的
Because no one will ever know because no one can experience both.
谁也不会知道的, 因为没人两种情况都能经历吧
One of life's great unanswerable questions.
没有答案的问题
Who knows? Maybe there's something even more painful than those things.
谁知道, 也许还有比那两种情况更糟糕的呢!
Like this.
比如现在
Come in. Morning.
进来,早啊
Hey. What's that?
嗨! 什么呀?!
Oh, it's my housewarming present for Monica and Chandler.
送莫妮卡和钱德的乔迁礼
That's a baby chick and duck.
刚出生的小鸡和小鸭!
And I named them Chick Jr. and Duck Jr.
我给它俩取名叫小小鸡和小小鸭
I did not see that coming.
真的是没想到哈
They'll love it at that new house. It has that big backyard.
那么大个后院它俩肯定会喜欢的
When they're old, they'll go to that farm..
以后要是老了的话,钱德可以和上次一样把它们送到..
that Chandler took the other chick and duck to.
上次那个农场去
Yes. Yeah.
没错,是啊
It's a shame people can't visit there. That is the rule though.
不过不能去看望实在是太不爽了,没办法, 规矩就是这样
Guess what. You're almost an uncle. What?
好消息!你马上就当舅舅了! 嗯?
Erica went into labor. Monica and Chandler are at the hospital right now.
艾瑞卡昨晚要生了,莫妮卡和钱德现在正在医院呢
Oh, my God! I have a feeling it's gonna be a girl.
天哪! 我敢肯定是个女孩
Phoebe, you were sure Ben was gonna be a girl.
你原来还猜本是个女孩来着呢
Have you seen him throw a ball?
从没看过他扔球吧?
Is Rachel here? I think she's still asleep.
瑞秋在不在? 还在睡觉吧
How did it go with you guys last night? She seemed pretty pissed at you.
嗨!昨晚你俩怎么样了, 她好像怒了
We worked things out.
啊……后来事情解决了
What's that smile? Did something happen with you two?
笑啥呢?你俩是不是有点什么事?
Hey, I'm not one to kiss and tell.
我这人办完事以后不喜欢到处宣传
But I'm also not one to have sex and shut up. We totally did it.
不过我也不会藏着不说 我俩做爱了
Oh, my God. You and Rachel?
天, 你和瑞秋?
I know, it's pretty great. So, what does that mean?
是啊, 感觉太棒了,意味着什么啊?
Are you guys getting back together? Oh, I don't know.
你们复合了? 说不好
We didn't really get to talk. But do you want to get back together?
我俩还没仔细谈过,你自己想复合吗?
I don't know.
不清楚啊……
It was incredible. I mean, it just felt so right.
真的是难以置信, 再合适不过了
When I was holding her, I mean, I never wanted to let her go.
我把她抱在怀里时, 永远都不想让她离开
Know what? Yeah, I do. I want to be together.
嗯……没错, 我想和她在一起
So is she still going to Paris?
那她还去巴黎吗?
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I hope not.
还没想过, 希望不会吧
This is, like, the best day ever. Ever. You guys might get back together.
今天太伟大了、太伟大了! 你俩要复合
Monica and Chandler get their baby. There are chicks and ducks..
莫妮卡和钱德要有小孩,而且
in the world again.
世界上又有小鸡小鸭了!
I feel like I'm in a musical.
啊~!感觉就像在音乐剧中一样!
Morning. Guess you'll never know how it ends.
早啊! 永远也唱不完整了……
Hey. Hi.
嘿,嗨!
Hi. How'd you sleep? Good. You?
睡得怎样? 很好很好, 你呢?
Good. I'll bet you did.
不错,那还用说
Would you guys mind giving us a minute?
啊……能让我俩单独待会儿吗?
Sure. Just keep an eye on the chick and duck.
好, 帮忙看着点小鸡和小鸭
Chick and the duck? Didn't they die..?
小鸡和小鸭?不是已经死……
Dive. Yeah, they dove. Headfirst into fun on the farm.
死活非要去农场哦
So..
所以..
Morning. You too.
早啊,你也是啊
Last night was just wonderful. Oh, it really was.
昨晚太棒了,真的是
I woke up today with the biggest smile.
我今天醒来满脸都是笑容
I know, me too. It was..
我也是啊
You know, it was one of those things you think is never going to happen.
就像……有些事情觉得从来不可能
And then it does, and it's everything you want it to be.
但有一天真的发生了,而且是自己所希望的那样
I know. It was just..
我知道, 实在是……
It's just the perfect way to say goodbye.
实在是最好的告别方式了
Just a little bit more, honey. Oh, man, this hurts!
再努力一点! 疼死我了!
Is it really that bad?
真疼得那么厉害?
I think it's time to kick you in the nuts and see which is worse.
啊哈!现在该踢你老二了, 看看哪个更疼!
The baby's head is crowning.
婴儿的头已经要出来了
Oh, my God! That is the most beautiful top of a head I have ever seen.
天哪!我所见过的最美丽的头顶了!
Chandler, you have to see this. I'm okay.
钱德!过来看! 我就不用了
You don't want to miss this. This is the birth of your child.
钱德!绝不能错过的! 你孩子出生了!
It's the miracle of life. All right.
生命的奇迹啊! 好吧
Wow, that is one disgusting miracle.
哇!这么恶心的奇迹!
Start pushing. Here we go.
开始往外挤
Here come the shoulders.
好!肩膀出来了!
It's a boy.
是个男孩!
Is he okay? He's just fine.
他不要紧吧?!不要紧的
You did it.
你成功了!
It's a baby.
婴儿!
A beautiful little baby. And some other stuff I'm gonna pretend I don't see.
美丽的小婴儿! 还有点其他东西我就装没看见吧!
Would you like to cut the umbilical cord? Okay.
准备好切脐带了吗? 好了
Well, that's spongy.
居然还一跳一跳的!
Hey, handsome.
嘿!我的宝贝儿,
I'll love you so much that no woman is ever gonna be good enough for you.
我爱死你了!谁家的女孩儿都配不上你!
We are so lucky. I know.
咱们太幸运了! 是啊
He has your eyes.
他眼睛和你的一样
I mean, I know that's not possible, but he does.
虽然不可能, 不过真的是
We'll just get him cleaned up a bit.
把他擦干净些
Oh, my God, he's beautiful.
真是太美了
Thank you so much. I'm really happy for you guys.
多谢你啊,太为你们俩高兴了
How do you feel? I'm tired.
现在感觉如何? 累啊
You don't have that much time to relax. The other one will be along in a minute.
没多少时间可歇了, 下一个马上就出来
I'm sorry, who should be along in a what, now?
抱歉……谁要出来?刚才你说啥?!
The next baby should be along in a minute.
下一个孩子马上就出来
We only ordered one.
我们只订了一个!
You know it's twins, right? Oh, yeah.
你们知道是双胞胎吧? 才怪
These are the faces of two people in the know.
知道我们俩还能这副表情!
I can't believe you didn't know it's twins. This has never happened before.
怎么可能不知道是双胞胎? 以前从来没有过的
Well, gosh. That makes me feel so special and good.
啊!我现在感觉还真特别真爽啊
Did you know it was twins?
等等, 你知道是双胞胎?
It's here in the paperwork we got from the clinic.
是啊, 俄亥俄送过来的文件里面写着呢
Did anybody tell you? I don't think so.
有人告诉过你吗? 没有啊
They did mention two heartbeats, but I thought it was just mine and the baby's.
不过确实提到了两种心跳,我当时觉得应该就是我和孩子的吧
They said, "Both heartbeats are strong."
他们就一直说两个心跳都很强
And I thought, "Well, that's good, because I'm having a baby."
我就觉得不错啊, 因为我正怀着孩子哪
This is unbelievable. Twins actually run in my family.
太难以置信了,我家有双胞胎的传统的
Interesting.
真有意思哈
Can I see you for a second?
跟你谈点事
What do we do? What do you mean, "What do we do?"
现在咋办? 什么咋办?
Twins!
双胞胎!
Twins!
双胞胎!
Chandler, you're panicking. Join me, won't you?
钱德!你在发抖,没错!和我一起抖吧!
What do you say we keep one and then just have an option on the other one?
我们留一个, 另一个给别人如何?
We can't split them up. Why not?
怎么可以分开啊! 怎么不行啊!
We could give each of them half a medallion.
给他俩一人半块信物
And then years later, they'll find each other..
数年之后他们凭着信物重逢
and be reunited. I mean, that's a great day for everybody.
大团圆! 到那时候大家该多开心啊
What if the person who adopts the other one is horrible?
如果领养另一个人的是坏蛋呢?
What if they're not? What if it's adopted by a king?
要不是呢?要是被某国王领养了呢?
Yeah. Because I hear the king is looking to adopt.
是哈, 听说国王要领养个孩子!
Monica, we are not ready to have two babies.
莫妮卡, 咱俩没想好要两个孩子的
That doesn't matter. We have waited so long for this.
又有什么关系! 咱们等了这么久
I don't care if it's two babies. I don't care if it's three babies.
我才不管是一个孩子还是两个孩子! 仨孩子都没关系!
I don't care if the entire cast of Eight Is Enough comes out of there.
生出《八宝喜事》全剧组来都没关系!
We are taking them home because they are our children.
一定要把他们带回家,因为他们是咱们的孩子啊
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Okay!
好,好
Okay.
好了
It looks like we're about ready over here. Come on, Erica.
看来我们这里准备好了! 来吧, 艾瑞卡.
Start pushing again now.
现在, 再推一次吧
Here she comes. She? It's a girl?
女婴也出来了! 女婴?!是个女孩?!
Yeah.
对
Well, now we have one of each.
现在一男一女了!
And that's enough.
然后就别再生了!
And then she said it was the perfect way to say goodbye.
后来她说那个是最好的告别方式
Oh, my God. What did you say?
天哪, 你说什么了?
Nothing. What do you say to that? You've got to tell her how you feel.
什么都没说,能说什么啊? 罗斯!一定要告诉她你的感受啊!
No way. Well, you can't just give up.
不行! 不能就这么放弃她啊!
Is that what a dinosaur would do?
恐龙会这么做吗?
What? I'm just trying to speak your language.
啥? 我就是想用你们的语言和你说来着
Ross, Rachel doesn't know that you even wanna get back together.
瑞秋不知道你想复合
If she did, she might feel differently. She might not even go.
如果她知道,想法可能就会变啊, 也许就不会走了
You really think so? I'm telling you!
真的? 没错的
Oh, this is the part of the musical where there'd be a good, convincing song.
啊!如果是音乐剧的话, 现在就应该是高潮了
Hi. Can't a girl finish a song around here?
嗨! 死活就不让我唱完了是吧
Hey. Hi. I dropped Emma off at my mom's.
嘿,刚把艾玛交给我妈了
Okay. You're not taking her tonight?
哦,你今晚不带艾玛走?
We decided I'd set up, then my mom would bring Emma to Paris on Sunday.
不带了, 我先去整理好,我妈星期天把艾玛带去
Eighthour flight with a baby. Good luck, Mom.
哇!陪一岁小孩飞八个小时?祝你妈妈好运
You kidding? Eight hours with my mom talking about Atkins. Good luck, Emma.
开什么玩笑, 陪我妈飞八个小时听她唠叨减肥食谱? 还是祝艾玛好运吧
All right. You know what? You're right. I should at least tell her how I feel.
你说得对, 至少要告诉她我的感受
Ross. Wait, wait. What? What?
罗斯等一下! 嗯?
Could you get me a muffin?
给我带个松饼吧
Rachel? Yeah?
瑞秋? 嗯?
I know you're leaving tonight, but I just have to tell you.
我知道你今晚就走了,我就是想告诉你……
I love you.
我爱你
Now, I don't know if that changes your plans at all.
不知道你的计划会不会因此改变……
But I thought you should know.
不过我觉得还是应该告诉你
Gunther.
甘瑟!
I love you too. Probably not in the same way.
我也爱你,不过和你爱我含义应该不一样
But I do. And when I'm in a cafe having coffee..
但我真的爱你,每次我在咖啡屋喝咖啡
or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun..
或者看见谁的头发比太阳还亮
I'll think of you.
我都会想起你
Bye, you guys. Bye.
回头见,拜~
Oh, my God!
天哪!
Unbelievable.
难以置信啊
Hey, you know what might help? I'm not getting you a muffin!
我有个好主意……我不会给你拿松饼的!
Do you think they recognize each other from in there?
你觉得他俩从肚子里出来, 认得出对方吗?
Maybe. Unless they're like people who've lived in apartments..
也许, 不过也可能像俩多年的邻居
next to each other for years, then one day they're pushed through a vagina..
突然有一天被挤出产道
and they meet.
终于见面了
We're going to take Erica to Recovery now.
我们现在带艾瑞卡去休息了
There's something that we wanted to tell you.
有点事情我们要和你说
We decided to name the girl baby Erica.
我们决定给女孩起名为艾瑞卡
Oh, my God, that's just like my name!
天哪!这不和我名字一样吗?!
Son of a gun, it is.
TMD绝对是啊
Anyway, I'm gonna go get some rest.
总之我要先去休息了
I'm really glad I picked you guys. You're gonna make great parents.
能选中你们俩人我太高兴了,你们俩一定会成为好父母的
Even Chandler.
甚至连钱德也是
Okay, well, bye. Bye.
拜,拜
We'll call you. Okay.
给你打电话,好
Have fun at church camp.
教会野营愉快啊!
Look at these little bunnies. I know.
看看这些小家伙,是啊
You ready to trade?
想换了吗?
Okay. Okay.
好,好
Okay. Let's see.
好, 这样
We could trade later. Yeah, I'm good.
一会儿再换吧,没问题
Hey, what are you working on? A "welcome home" sign for the baby.
嗨, 干嘛呢? 写欢迎标语呢
How sweet! Oh, is that the baby?
真不错啊, 那画的是婴儿吗?
No, I sat in the paint.
不是……我坐到颜料上了……
Hey. So did you talk to Rachel?
嘿,和瑞秋说了吗?
No. And I'm not going to. What?
没说, 也不打算说了,什么?
Why not? She's just gonna shoot me down.
为什么啊,因为她会拒绝我的
You saw what happened with Gunther. That did not look like fun.
你俩也看见甘瑟了,最后成那样有意思吗?
How can you compare yourself to Gunther?
你怎么能把自己同甘瑟比?
I mean, sure, he's sexy in a more obvious way.
的确他从表面上来说比你更性感……
You have a relationship with her. You slept together last night.
你和瑞秋真正做过恋人啊,你们俩昨晚还一起过夜了
Yeah, and she still wants to go. It's pretty clear where she is.
没错!可是她还是要走! 很清楚她现在是怎么想的了
I know what you mean. I mean, sometimes..
我能理解, 有时候……
Joe. Damn it!
啊, 乔…… 娘的!
If I were gonna tell her, I don't have to do it now.
即使我要和她说, 也不用现在吧
Okay? I'll be seeing her again. We've got time.
以后还能见, 有的是时间
No, you don't. She's going to Paris! She is going to meet somebody.
哪儿有?她是要去巴黎啊! 她会遇见某个人!
Do you know how many hot guys there are in Paris? It's a city of Gunthers.
知不知道巴黎有多少帅哥?!全城满大街都是甘瑟!
Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿
What do you have there? Oh, I made a little something.
手里拿什么呢? 做了点东西
If I had more time to work on it, it'd be better, but..
时间充裕本来可以更好的
Oh, my God, you did that yourself? Honey, that's gorgeous.
哇!你自己一个人弄的? 这也太漂亮了吧,老公!
You know, the baby can't read, Mike.
婴儿又不识字, 麦克!
Hi. The car service just got here. I can't believe they're not home yet!
去机场的车都来了, 他们怎么还没回来!
I have to catch my stupid plane. I want to see the baby.
我要赶飞机啊!我要看看孩子!
Monica just called from the cab. She said they should be here any minute.
莫妮卡刚才在车上打电话说马上就到
Apparently, there's some big surprise. Yeah, did she sound happy about it?
而且好像还要有个惊喜? 她听起来口气高不高兴?
Because my friend Ethel's baby was born with a teenytiny beard.
我有个朋友的孩子刚出生就有点胡子
Welcome home. Oh, my God.
欢迎回家! 天哪!
Oh, my gosh. Hey.
天哪! 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey, so, what is the big surprise?
你说的惊喜是什么啊?
Oh, my God! How did this..?
天哪! 这个问题
Okay, awkward question. The hospital knows you took two, right?
有点尴尬,不过医院知道你们拿了两个回来是吧?
Yes. It's twins. Oh, my.. They are so cute.
知道, 是龙凤胎! 太可爱了啊
Now, what kinds are they? This is a boy. And that's a girl.
谁是男谁是女? 这是男孩, 那是女孩
Her name is Erica.
女孩名叫艾瑞卡
Hey, that pregnant girl's name was Erica.
那个怀孕的女孩不也叫艾瑞卡吗?
Yeah. It's a shame you two didn't get to spend more time together.
没错……你们俩没多相处相处太可惜了
Yeah, and we named the boy Jack, after Dad.
我们给男孩起名叫杰克, 随老爸的
He's gonna be so happy. Jack Bing. I love that.
他一定会高兴极了的 杰克.宾……这名字我喜欢!
It sounds like a '40s newspaper guy. You know, "Jack Bing, Morning Gazette.
听起来像是四十年代写新闻的啊 “杰克.宾, xxx
I'm gonna blow this story wide open."
看我怎么渲染这条故事的!”
Oh, my gosh.
哦, 我的天
So beautiful. I want one.
太美了! 我也想要一个
Oh, yeah? Well, tell me which one. I'll try to slip it in my coat.
哦?告诉我哪个, 一会儿夹在大衣里顺走
Seriously. I mean, you want to make one of those?
说真的, 不想生一个?
One? How about a whole bunch? Really?
一个?一堆怎么样? 真的?
Yeah. We can teach them to sing, and we could be like the von Trapp family.
是啊,啊!可以教他们唱歌! 就像《音乐之声》那一家子一样!
Only without the Nazis. Although that sounds kind of dull.
不过要把纳粹部分删去……但是这样就没意思了……
I can't believe this. If I don't leave now, I'm gonna miss my plane.
真是让人不爽, 不过我要是,再不走就赶不上飞机了
I'm so glad you got to see the babies. Me too.
你能见孩子们一面我真是太高兴了,我也是
I'm just sorry I'm not gonna be around to watch you two attempt to handle this.
真遗憾不能留下来看你照顾孩子手忙脚乱了
All right. Oh, I can't say goodbye to you guys again.
真的说不出告别的话
I love you all so much. Love you.
我太爱你们了,我也爱你
We love you. Call us when you get there.
爱你,到了打电话啊
I will. Ross, come here.
一定, 罗斯, 过来
I just want you to know..
我想告诉你...
last night..
昨晚……
I'll never forget it.
我永远都不会忘记的
Neither will I.
我也不会
All right. Now I really have to go.
现在真的要走了
Okay, au revoir. Au revoir!
再见
They're gonna really hate me over there.
啊……等在巴黎我一定恨死自己了
So you just let her go?
你就这么让她走了?
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, maybe that's for the best. Yeah?
这样也许是最好的了,真的?
Yeah. You know, you just.. Look, you gotta..
真的, 关于昨晚...
You gotta think about last night the way she does.
她怎么想你也应该怎么想
Okay? You know, maybe..
也许……
Maybe sleeping together was the perfect way to say goodbye.
也许在一起过夜,就是最好的告别了
They slept together?
他们一起睡觉了?
I was with you.
我和你一起的
Now she'll never know how he feels. Maybe that's okay, you know?
可是这样一来她就不知道他的感受了啊,也许没关系的
Maybe it is better this way.
也许这样更好
I mean, now.. Now you can move on.
现在……现在你可以向前继续生活了
I mean, you've been trying to for so long.
你已经努力适应这么久了
Maybe now that you're on different continents..
现在你们俩身在不同的大陆……
Right? Yeah.
是吧? 是啊
Maybe now you can actually do it, you know.
也许你现在终于可以解脱了
You can finally get over her.
终于可以不再想她了
Yeah, that's true.
的确是这样没错
Except..
可是……
I don't want to get over her. What?
我不愿意就这样解脱,什么?
I don't. I want to be with her. Really?
我不想……我想和她在一起,真的?
Yeah. I'm going to go after her. Yeah, you are!
嗯, 我去追她,去吧!
Wait! Wait! Get your coat! Get your coat!
穿上外衣!穿上外衣!
My coat. This is so cool!
外衣……太酷了!
I have no idea what's going on, but I am excited!
虽然一点都不明白咋回事 不过我现在太兴奋了!
What do you think she's gonna say? I don't know.
罗斯!你觉得她会怎么说? 不知道!
Even if she shoots me down, at least I won't spend my life wondering..
不过即便她拒绝我,我也不会余生都活在猜测之中
what would have happened. Where is my coat?
我外衣哪儿去了!
You didn't bring one! My cab's downstairs. I'll drive you to the airport.
你根本就没穿来! 我车就在下面, 开车送你去机场!
Wish me luck. Hurry!
大伙祝我好运! 快!!!!!
Good luck!
祝你好运