再造淑女Selfie(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:跟别人借礼服
日期:2015-12-21 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

With my credit cards maxed and my own clothes too slutty, I had no choice other than to ask a friend for help.
我的信用卡刷爆了,自己的衣服又都太风骚,我没办法只有找朋友求助了。
But all the girls I knew were either drunk or at soulcycle, which left...
但是我认识的其他女孩不是喝多了就是在健身,那就只剩下...
Hold the elevator!
电梯等等!
Bryn.
布琳。
Bryn, I am so screwed.
布琳,我完蛋了。
I have this work wedding, and I don't have anything appropriate to wear.
我得去参加同事的婚礼,可是自己没有合适的衣服穿。
And if you help me, I swear will never anonymously complain to management about your book club again.
如果你帮我的话,我发誓以后再也不向物业匿名投诉你们的读书俱乐部了。
I knew that was you!
我就知道是你干的!

shunv10.jpg


You are lucky "Make-unders" are my everything.
幸好我这个人最爱帮人大改造。
Bryn was on board.
布琳同意帮我了。
What I didn't realize was that meant the rest of her book club was on board, too.
可我没料到读书俱乐部其他人也跟着来了。
Come in. Come in.
快进来。
How about the peach one?
这件桃红色怎么样?
Oh, yeah, I love the peach one, but it might be small in the bust.
我喜欢这件桃色的,可是胸部会不会太紧了。
Oh, because of these?
你是指这个吗?
Oh, no, these aren't real.
没事,都是假的。
Still, it might be tight in the rear.
可后面好像还是有点紧。
Oh, because of this?
是因为这个吗?
Oh, no, this isn't real.
没事,这也是假的。
Okay. We might be in business now.
好了,这下应该行了。
Take a seat.
坐下。
Were you planning on doing your own hair and makeup?
你打算自己... 弄妆发吗?
Because I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得你自己弄可不好。
As Wren cleaned out the litter box of my cat who died six months ago and Eyelet dumped my old lo mein into the trash,
看着蕾恩整理我半年前死去猫咪的猫砂盒,艾勒特把我以前的东西扔进垃圾袋,
I had to wonder...is this what friends do for each other?
我不禁想朋友就是这样照顾彼此的吗

分享到
重点单词
  • peachn. 桃子,桃树,桃红色 v. 揭发,检举
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉
  • appropriateadj. 适当的,相称的 vt. 拨出(款项); 占用
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机