霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:扎营的夜晚
日期:2015-12-17 17:21

(单词翻译:单击)

We'll camp here for the night. Fili, Kili, look after the ponies. Make sure you stay with them.

我们今晚在这里扎营。菲力、奇力,你们负责照顾小马,待在它们身边。

A farmer and his family used to live here.

这里曾经住过农夫一家人。

Oin, Gloin. Get a fire going. Aye. Right you are.

欧音、葛罗音,你们负责生火。没问题。

I think it would be wiser to move on. We could make for the Hidden Valley.

我认为最好继续前进。我们可以继续往山谷前进。

I have told you already I will not go near that place.

我跟你说过我不会靠近那个地方。


Why not? The Elves could help us. We could get food, rest, advice.

为什么?精灵会帮助我们。我们可以获得食宿和意见。

I do not need their advice. We have a map that we cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us.

我不需要他们的意见。爱隆王可以帮我们解读那张我们读不懂的地图。

Help? A dragon attacks Erebor. What help came from the Elves?

帮我们?恶龙攻击伊鲁伯时,精灵帮过我们吗?

Orcs plunder Moria desecrate our sacred halls. The Elves looked on and did nothing.

半兽人掠夺摩瑞亚,亵渎我们的圣殿,精灵依旧冷眼旁观。

And you ask me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grandfather. Who betrayed my father.

你竟要我去求背弃我祖父的人。背弃我父亲的人。

You are neither of them. I did not give you that map and key for you to hold onto the past.

你不是他们。我给你地图和钥匙不是要你记着旧恨。

I did not know that they were yours to keep.

我不认为你有权留着它们。

Everything all right? Gandalf, where are you going?

一切都没事吧?甘道夫,你要去哪里?

To seek the company of the only one around here who's got any sense.

去找队伍中唯一有理性的人。

And who's that? Myself, Mr. Baggins. I've had enough of Dwarves for one day.

是谁?我自己,巴金斯先生。我今天受够矮人了。

Come on, Bombur, we're hungry. Is he coming back?

来吧,庞伯,我们饿了。他会回来吗?

He's been a long time. Who? Gandalf. He's a Wizard. He does as he chooses.

他去好久了。谁? 甘道夫。他是巫师,总是我行我素。

Here, do us a favor. Take this to the lads. Stop it. You've had plenty.

来,帮个忙,拿去给大家。不行,你吃很多了。

What's the matter? We're supposed to be looking after the ponies.

怎么了? 我们应该看着小马。

Only we've encountered a slight problem.

只是我们遇见了一点小状况。

We had 16. Now there's 14. Daisy and Bungo are missing.

我们有十六匹马。现在只剩十四匹。黛西和邦果不见了。

Well, that's not good. And that is not good at all. Shouldn't we tell Thorin? Uh, no. Let's not worry him.

这不太妙。糟糕透顶,我们不告诉索林吗?不,别让他担心。

As our official burglar, we thought you might like to look into it.

身为我们的飞贼,我们认为或许你该去调查。

Well, uh...Look, something big uprooted these trees.

这个嘛,看,有大东西把树拔了。

That was our thinking. It's something very big and possibly quite dangerous.

我们也是这么想。-很大,而且可能很危险的东西。

Hey. There's a light. Over here. Stay down.

看,有灯火。过来。蹲低点。

分享到
重点单词
  • desecratevt. 亵渎,污辱
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • sacredadj. 神圣的,受尊重的
  • plunderv. 掠夺,抢劫,抢夺 n. 抢夺,掠夺品,战利品
  • slightadj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的 vt. 轻视,