哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期
日期:2015-11-02 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Dolores is just vile, isn't she?
德洛丽丝绝对是大恶人第一号!
How many times would you want to do that to your own school?
谁不想也在自己学校里这么大干一票?
Especially the teacher what no-one likes.
尤其是,对那些万人厌的老师。
To have firework dragon just engulf her and rip all the rules down off the wall.
让一头烟火巨龙吞噬她再把所有墙上的规矩砸的粉碎。
Now Hermione demonstrates some real girl power in a universally-loved moment.
接下来是全球观众喜爱的一个瞬间,赫敏将撒开拳脚,展示真正的女生力量。
It's quite shocking really for her.
赫敏这么做太令人震惊了。
It's so out of her character and we've never seen that side of her before.
完全不像她的性格,以前从没见她那样。
Look who's here. -Oh, have come to see the show?
快看谁来了 -来看好戏的吗?
You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach! - Hermione, no!
你这个下流邪恶,令人作呕的小蟑螂!-赫敏,不要!
Hermione's always been depicted as the geek, the swot.
赫敏总被描绘成书呆子,优等生。

harry32.png


And after years of being taunted, of being called a mudblood.
长年累月的被人嘲笑,被人叫泥巴种。
She finally gets her revenge.
赫敏终于"手刃"仇人啦。
Villainous school bully Draco Malfoy really should have known better than to mess with our Miss Granger.
坏透了的学校霸王马尔福早该知道和格兰杰小姐对着干可没好果子吃。
Malfoy! Are you OK?
马尔福!没事吧?
Such a good moment.
感觉好极了。
And the fact that she hits him with a fist, and it's not a spell, it's a physical hit.
她狠狠的教训了马尔福,不是用咒语,而是用拳头。
There's something very satisfying about that.
真让人爽翻了。
Draco gets it. Quite frankly, he's been asking for it.
德拉科被打啦,说实话,这是活该。
Actually, it originally said in the script that Hermione slaps Draco.
本来剧本里说的是,赫敏扇了马尔福一巴掌。
They were worried that a punch was going to be a little too physical.
因为他们担心,直接上拳头有些太暴力了。
So I said to Emma if we're gonna run this we should rehearse this, make it as convincing as possible.
所以我对艾玛说,如果我们要演好就得多排练一下,让它显得尽可能的真实可信。
Slap me. She said no I'm not gonna slap...and go on, right now, slap me. Let's do this with emotions.
扇我啊。她说,不...我说,没事吧,来,扇我。我们用情演出来。
When I said slap me I meant movie slap me.
因为我说扇我的时候,我想的是影片中扇我。
I feel terrible.
感觉糟透了。
I feel really bad. I'm not sure what I was thinking.
真是糟透了。都不知道自己在想什么。
She just went… and smacked me right across the face.
她过来就是一巴掌,扇我脸上。
Which completely took me…I didn't know what to do.
我整个人都愣住了...头脑一片空白。
I was like, “yeah, that was really good. That was great.”
我当时就说,干得好。太棒了。
I walked off sheepishly.
然后我就灰溜溜的走了。
Malfoy! Are you OK? Let's go.
马尔福!你没事吧?撤。
That felt good.
感觉棒极了。

分享到
重点单词
  • vileadj. 恶劣的,简陋的,低廉的
  • convincingadj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • engulfv. 吞没
  • loathsomeadj. 讨厌的,可恶的,令人呕吐的
  • bullyn. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球 vt. 威胁,恐吓,欺负
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)
  • rehearsevt. 预演,排演,预先演习,详述,复述 vi. 参加彩