哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期
日期:2015-10-28 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

He is perfect as Hagrid.
他就是海格的完美扮演者。
What's odd is when people come off the set and kids come who know every punctuation mark in the book and the frame of the previous films and they see Robbie. He's not that big, quite frankly.
有趣的是电影拍摄结束以后,那些熟知小说及电影的每一个细节的孩子们当他们看到罗比时,都说,他没电影里那么高大。
He's not a giant. And they're enormously disappointed by him.
他根本不是巨人。孩子们对此失望极了。
He can never satisfy any of the children who meet him.
可怜的罗比要让每位见到他的孩子,大失所望了。
Because they're not looking up that far.
因为他没有那么高不可攀。
J.K. Rowling said, "I envisaged Robbie Coltrane the whole time I was writing this.”
J.K.罗琳说 "写海格时我满脑子想的 都是罗比的样子"
And he gets the part. And that just means these films were meant to happen. And they're perfect.
他也得到了这个角色。这意味着,小说注定会被拍成电影。电影注定完美无瑕。
Quidditch is just genius.
魁地奇真是个天才的创造。

harry30.jpg


Our next moment isn't so much a moment as a sport except that it's not real.
下面这个瞬间可不是作为一项运动拿出来谈的,魁地奇也是完全虚构的。
It's basically you've got a ball.
基本就是,你拿到球。
You've got to get it through one of the three different sized hoops.
然后要想方设法的把它投进三个不同大小的圆圈中。
I think the smaller the hoop the higher the score.
我想圈圈越小,得分应该越高。
Then there's this funny little flying thing that's going around.
有个小飞球(金色飞贼)窜来窜去。
If you grab that, you're laughing because you've won hands-down. That's 150 points.
要是把它抓到了你就乐开花了。因为150分唾手可得。
It's a very intense game. I'd love it if it was real. That would be a wicked sport play.
这个项目很刺激。如果是真的。我肯定会爱上它。它应该是项很巫师的运动吧。
I would really have loved to have played Quidditch.
我真的很想玩魁地奇。
I'm quite big into sport myself anyway.
我自己本来就是个超级运动迷。
I just kind of think it looks like the best game ever.
它看起来像是目前为止,最有趣的运动了。
He's got the snitch.
他捉到金色飞贼了。
Isn't that clever?
多么巧妙啊?
A little thing like that. That's where J.K. Rowling is so clever.
那么小的细节,正是J.K.罗琳用心独到之处。
A little touch like that.
小小的一个名字。

分享到
重点单词
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • punctuationn. 强调,标点
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • snitchvi. 告密;进行小偷小摸 vt. 偷;顺手牵羊 n.
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • enormouslyadv. 巨大地,庞大地;非常地,在极大程度上
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地