哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期
日期:2015-09-23 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Now it's time for a story about a story within a story… if you follow me.
现在讲故事时间了,故事里面套故事...请听我细细道来。
There were once 3 brothers who were travelling along a lonely winding road at twilight.
从前有三兄弟三兄弟的传说他们在暮色中,结伴走在蜿蜒寂寥的小路上。
I was so thrilled that I got to read it.
我很荣幸能朗诵这段旁白。
3 brothers simply waved their wand and made a bridge.
三兄弟简单地一挥魔杖,建起一座桥。
I had to do quite a few takes just because trying to get the rhythm right with the animation was quite tricky.
我试了好几次,只因为要配合好动画的节奏很不容易。
Before they could cross, however, they found their path blocked by a hooded figure.
然而,当他们要过河时,一个带着斗篷的人挡住了他们的去路。
I thought the animation was really beautifu. So that was a really sort of nice perk for me.
我认为这段动画非常漂亮,对我来说算是额外福利。
He then greeted death as an old friend.
他然后如同去见老朋友一样迎接死神。
And went with him gladly to parting this life as equals. -That's chess board.
愉快地随着死神而去。-那是个棋盘。
Everything in the world of Harry Potter has a magical and often dangerous twist.
哈利·波特世界中的所有东西都被赋予了魔法,而且常常很危险。
Even a straight forward board game can become a matter of life and death.
甚至是一盘看似简单的象棋都事关生死
You see, I loved the Wizard Chess.
我爱死巫师棋了。

harry18.jpg


I think this is the only time if I had to go into battle I'd go: I'd have Ron.
那是唯一的一次我想要选罗恩去战斗。
All right, Harry you take the empty bishop square. -Hermione, you'll be queen-side castle. -As for me, I'll be a knight.
好了,哈利你去站在相的格子里。-赫敏,你就当皇后旁边的车。-至于我,我来做骑士。
Not only is it very gripping, quite frightening, very threatening, very dangerous.
那场戏扣人心弦,惊心动魄,险象迭生。
Because when your piece got taken that piece gets killed.
当棋子被吃之后就会被处死。
Also it allow our Ron, Ron Wesley who's so far been a bit of baggage. He's been a hanger-around.
这就让罗恩·韦斯莱这个平常有点儿多余的酱油王。
He's been a bit of dopey. He's screamed a lot. He's gurned a lot. He's been a nuisance. Suddenly, he comes good.
愚钝、胆小、抱怨不停、讨厌犯嫌的配角。瞬间,变得靠谱起来。
Once I make my move the queen will take me. Then you're free to check the king.
一旦我走了这步,皇后会吃了我。这样你就可以把国王将死了。
No, Ron, no! -What is it? -He's going to sacrifice himself. - No you can't! There must be another way!
不,罗恩,不!-怎么了?-他将要牺牲自己。-不,不可以!肯定有其他办法!
It was really a cool scene, actually. It was, kind of, Ron's first moment.
这真是很酷的一幕,那算是罗恩的首个精彩时刻。
Really. ,he really, kind of, shows, kind of bit of, bravery.
他真的表现出了勇气。
And a lot of, kind of, support for Harry.
以及对哈利的全力支持。
Ron is there taking control of this moment.
那一刻,罗恩力挽狂澜。
It's thumbs up to Ron. We love Ron. -Ron!
大家鼓掌撒花,我们爱死罗恩了。-罗恩!
Well, it's check mate for Ron. But it's not game-over for our count-down.
嗯,罗恩是被将死了。但是,倒数仍在继续。
Stay tuned for more spelling-bonding Potter moments.
请继续锁定哈利波特经典50幕拍。

分享到
重点单词
  • knightn. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的
  • frighteningadj. 令人恐惧的,令人害怕的 动词frighten的
  • grippingadj. 引起注意的 动词grip的现在分词形式
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • animationn. 活泼,有生气,卡通制作
  • rhythmn. 节奏,韵律,格律,节拍