哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期
日期:2015-09-09 09:50

(单词翻译:单击)

No no, wait, wait! -Arhh! Hello, how are you? Welcome to Gryffindor!
不,等等!-啊!你好!欢迎来到格兰芬多!
I think it just shows the respect for the film and for the work that the acting profession have that you get people like John Cleese coming in to do Nearly Headless Nick, cameos that I love.
我认为这些明星演员的加盟,向电影以及电影工作表达了我们的尊重,比如我们能请到约翰·克立斯来出演差点没头的尼克,他是我喜爱的配角。
Ian· Brown drinking in the Leaky Cauldron. Fantastic!
伊恩·布朗在破釜酒吧喝酒。太棒了!
I love Lenny Henry's Shrunken Head.
我喜欢莱尼·亨利配音的猪头导航。
Ernie, two double-deckers on 12 o'clock.
厄恩,12点方向有一辆双层汽车。
Half the guys of Radiohead and Jarvis Cocker as the lead singer which is a pretty cool band to world.
电台司令乐队一半的成员悉数到场,贾维斯·库克作主唱这个乐队在全世界都是很有范儿的。
To come to work and dance around the Jarvis Cocker was just unbelievable.
来工作,跟贾维斯·库克一起跳舞太不可思议了。
I mean how many people can say that's their job. That's brilliant!
我是说,有多少人能说那是他们的工作,那工作很完美。
But for me it's Dawn French that steals the show. As the protector of the Gryffindor common room.
但是对我来说,唐·弗兰奇使得影片更为出彩。她饰演的是格兰芬多公共休息室的守护人。
The first time we saw that was just before we filmed it.
第一次看到那个片段是在电影拍摄之前。

harry13.jpg.png


They showed us a brief clip of what she'd done. And I laughed so much.
他们给我们看了一个她表演得小短片,我狂笑。
How she's trying to break the glass. And shatters it on the corner. It's fantastic.
她想要震碎杯子结果在墙上敲碎了杯子,太精彩了。
Amazing, just with my voice.
真神奇,我的声音震碎了杯子。
When I played the part of, and I'm always delighted that this was her name the fat lady.
当我饰演这个角色我一直很高兴,她的名字叫做,胖夫人。
Eyes like the devil, he's got.
他有一双恶魔般的眼睛。
I have to work with hippopotamus.
我必须同河马一起表演。
The owner gave me a little talking to before the hippopotamus came on the set.
河马的养主在河马上场之前,和我小小地交谈了一番。
And said,” If it starts to foam it's because it's attracted to you in a sexual way.”
他说,如果河马开始吐沫沫这说明它对你很有性趣。
Sirius Black!
小天狼星·布莱克!
And so I was looking at all the time for foam. There was none.
所以我一直留心着它有没有吐沫沫。但是没有。
And then strangely, I got quite disappointed.
我的心里泛起一种奇异的失望。
That I wasn't attractive enough for the hippopotamus to get turned on.
我对一个河马居然没有吸引力,没让它性奋。
So it's a day of disappointment, the whole thing
那一天我一直很失望,失望透了。

分享到