哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期
日期:2015-11-16 12:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Although rumours abound that there will never be another Harry Potter novel.
尽管四处充斥着《哈利波特》将不再出续集的传言。
The magic still lives on.
它的魔力依旧生生不息。
I have a website called Pottermore in which I am able to share with fans all those bits that didn't make it into the book.
我有一个叫Pottermore的网站和哈迷们分享未能写进书中的遗珠。
And you can be sorted and get your wand.
在那里你会被分到不同学院,你有自己的魔杖。
That was, you know, a real give-back.
那是对哈迷们的真正回馈。
I wanted to do something that gave fans something they haven't had before.
我想给他们一些从未曾拥有的东西。
But don't forget, it's not over until it's over.
但别忘了,离结束尚有一步之遥。
Hogwarts has one last 'hurrah' to come as the place hosts to Harry's climatic showtime.
霍格沃兹最后的战鼓即将擂响,这里即将上演哈利的巅峰决战。

harry36.jpg


And the ultimate battle between good and the evil.
这场正义与邪恶的终极对决。
"Only I can live forever."
唯吾能永生!
And that, as they say, is that.
正如人们常说的,天下没有不散的筵席。
I hope you've enjoyed our little trip through all things, Potter.
波特,希望你喜欢我们这一路小小的回顾之旅。
And as the curtain descends on the biggest film series ever, we must remember, that it is not goodbye but merely, farewell.
有史以来最大的荧幕系列电影即将降下帷幕,我们必须铭记,此刻不是永诀而是只是告别。
No story lives, unless someone wants to listen. So thank you, all of you.
没人喜爱的故事是没有生命的。所以谢谢你们,谢谢大家。
The stories we love best do live in us forever.
我们最爱的故事将永存于我们的心中。
So, whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.
所以,不管你们是重温小说或是电影,霍格沃兹都会一直在那里,欢迎你回家。

分享到
重点单词
  • curtainn. 窗帘,门帘,幕(布) vt. (用帘)装饰,(以帘
  • ultimaten. 终极,根本,精华 adj. 终极的,根本的,极限的
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽
  • farewelladj. 告别的 int. 再会,别了 n. 告别
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,