哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期
日期:2015-09-21 16:33

(单词翻译:单击)

You remember the conditions on which I brought you with me?
你记的我带你来的条件吗?
This potion might paralyze me. -Why can't I drink it, sir? - Because I'm much older.
这毒药可能让我失去知觉。-先生,为什么不能让我喝?-因为我已经老了。
The scene where Harry has to, kind of, essentially poison his father figure was one of the hardest scenes to do.
哈利必须间接对如他父亲一般的邓布利多下毒的一幕,是最难表演的一段。
You are not to indulge this request.
你决不能听任我的请求。
It's your job, Harry, to make sure I keep drinking this potion.
哈利,确保我喝完这盆毒药是你的职责。
He's so scared and he's crying out.
他很害怕大声呼叫。
And I think that's one of the scariest moments emotionally.
我认为,那是最让人心生恐怖的片段之一。
You have to keep drinking like you said, remember?
你必须坚持喝完,像你说的那样,记得吗?
What is amazing about that scene, actually, Harry Potter is the character whose resilience to keep Dumbledore drinking it.
这一幕之所以让人惊叹是因为,实际上,哈利是那个强迫邓布利多喝下毒药的角色。
Because you'd think you'd give in. You know, but he doesn't.
大家都认为他会中途放弃。而他,却坚持住了。
Stop. - We will stop, we will stop.
停下 -就好了 就好了。

harry17.jpg


But only, only if you keep drinking. - Don't make me do this. - I'm sorry, sir You're gonna kill me? !
但是,你必须先把这杯喝掉。-不要逼我喝。-对不起 先生你要杀了我?!
It's horrific! It's really horrific.
这太可怕了!真的十分可怕。
Please! -All right, Gringer, as discussed.
求你了!-好吧,格兰杰,按计划来吧。
Polyjuice potion, allows the drinker to take on the form of someone else, is a delightful concoction reportedly made from stewed lacewing flies and unsucculated leeches.
复方汤剂,可以让服用的人变成另外一个人的样子,这种诱人的混合物据说原料是炖熟的草蜻铃和去掉嘴巴的水蛭。
Whatever they are. -For those of you who haven't taken polyjuice potion before, fair warning-tastes like goblin.
真不懂都是些什么东西。-对于还没喝过复方汤剂的人忠告一下,味道如同妖精尿一般。
Just for the sheet complexity and how hard it must have been, to have got it all together and it has to be the seven Harrys.
面对当时复杂艰难的形势,他们必须沉着冷静,变身七个哈利。
For me, it's just so clever, The way they take the drink and suddenly they morph into these Harrys.
要我说,简直太绝了,他们就这样喝了药剂然后一起变身哈利·波特。
I just think it's a brilliant scene.
真是很精彩的一幕。
It was a great fun to be honest.
老实说欢乐的要死。
Wow, we are identical.
喔,我们都一样了。
My impression of Rupert and Emma were, probably the easiest that I had to do.
模仿鲁伯特和艾玛我印象中应该是最容易的。
Harry, your eyesight really is awful!
哈利,你的视力可真糟糕!
It's a testament to Dan's acting ability. That you can tell each individual character there despite they all look the same.
这是对丹尼尔演技最好的证明,因为及时所有人都看上去一样,你还能看出每个人物是谁。
Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?
你就没一件运动衫吗?
Dan did almost 200 takes. -Yeah, in total a lot of takes. So, yeah, fair play.
丹尼尔尝试了近200次。-是的,总共这么多吧。嗯,是的,付出就有回报啊。
Mundungus Fletcher was quite easy, because Andy is quite distinctive.
演蒙顿格斯很简单因为安迪很易区分。
Strip! - All right, all right.
-快换!-好吧好吧。
I would have the actual actor he's playing alongside me at the monitor.
我让他演得那名演员和我站在一起看摄像监视器。
Fleur, for example. And we'd watch Dan do a take playing Fleur and then Dan would come over to the monitor.
比如说芙蓉,我们一起看丹尼尔扮演芙蓉的角色然后丹尼尔过来看监视器。
We'd have, we discussed if Dan was feminine enough.
然后我们一起讨论丹尼尔的表现够不够女性化。
If he was holding the bra in the right way, for example.
比如说,他拿着胸罩的姿态对不对。
Bill look away, I'm hideous.
比尔,别看我我的样子太可笑了。
And spookily enough, Dan actually really like playing Clemence.
诡异的是,丹尼尔确实很喜欢扮演克理蒙斯。
As for Harry… - Yes? -The real Harry.
哈利 -什么事?-真的哈利。
Where the devil are you, anyway? - Here.
到底哪个才是你啊?-我在这儿。

分享到
重点单词
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • delightfuladj. 令人愉快的,可喜的
  • complexityn. 复杂,复杂性,复杂的事物
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • identicaladj. 相同的,同一的
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • resiliencen. 适应力,弹性,收缩性