哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期
日期:2015-08-17 08:51

(单词翻译:单击)

All great friendships have to start somewhere. And our first moment is an unforgettable first meeting.
所有伟大的友谊,都必有一个开端。我们的第一幕即为一次难忘的初见。
Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full. - Not at all.
对不起 我可以坐吗?其他车厢都满了。-随便坐。
The part is about to begin. This is it.
故事就这么开始了。
This is the meeting of the 3 characters that are going to dominate our lives for the next 10 years.
这3个主角的相遇将在接下来的十年中大大影响我们的生活。
I'm Ron by the way, Ron Wesley. -I'm Harry, Harry Potter.
对了,我是罗恩 罗恩·韦斯莱。-我是哈利 哈利·波特。
Myself and Ron are bonding over sweets and confectionery.
甜食和糖果把我和罗恩黏在了一起。
That was the kind of basis for Harry-Ron relationship in the early days.
这是早期哈利和罗恩的友谊基础。
I remember also one of Rupert's favorite scenes to film.
我记得这也是鲁伯特最喜欢的电影场景之一。
Because he just gorged himself.
因为他只需要鼓着腮帮大嚼特嚼就好。
There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe.
有巧克力和薄荷口味,还有菠菜,肝脏和牛肚。
So all was sweet between the 2 boy wizards.
两个小男巫之间满满地全是甜蜜。
And all that sugar needed a little bit of spice.
而所有的糖都需要加点调味品。

harry2.jpg


Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one. -No.
有没有人...看到一只蟾蜍?纳威的蟾蜍不见了。-没有。
When you first meet the 3 principals on the Hogwarts Express in the first film,
当你第一次在首部电影中霍格沃茨特快上见到这三个主要演员时,
when at the first time they were ever together.
当他们初次聚在一起时。
They get it right. You really feel that they are them.
他们做得很好,你觉得他们简直同书里的人物一样。
Are you sure that's a real spell?
你确定这咒语管用吗?
Well, it's not very good, is it?
显然不灵啊,对吧?
Hermione comes and kind of stop the party a little bit.
赫敏的到来有些打断了两人的派对。
I remember feeling quite nervous when I did that scene.
我记得拍摄那个场景的时候,我非常紧张。
Oculus Reparo. Holy cricket, you are Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger.
修复如初。我的天哪,你是哈利·波特。我是赫敏·格兰杰。
I remember I add-libbed.
我记得当时我即兴发挥了。
I think holy cricket which Chris Columbus was hilarious at the time and couldn't understand where I got it from. But he seemed like it, so that's good.
我想当时克里斯·哥伦布觉得holy cricket这个词很滑稽,也不明白我是从哪儿学来的。但他似乎挺喜欢这个词,嗯,这很好。
And you are? -Erm, Ron Wesley. -Pleasure.
那你是?-额,我是罗恩·韦斯莱。-幸会。
Initially Ron doesn't like Hermione at all.
起初,罗恩一点儿都不喜欢赫敏。
She's kind of snooty and annoying.
她有点儿傲慢自大惹人厌。
Yeah, they don't kind of get along straight away.
他们并没有马上就和和美美相亲相爱。
It wasn't love at the first sight. Definitely.
显然,这并不是一见钟情。
I've never used the visitor's entrance before, Should be fun.
我以前从来没有使用过来宾入口,应该很有趣。
The thing about the first view of the Ministry of Magic is that you know there not have been any corners cut.
第一次见到魔法部,你就知道不会有任何镜头切换。
That is as big as you can make it.
你觉得它多大它就有多大。
Welcome to the first glimpse of the Ministry of Magic.
欢迎初次来到魔法部。
A huge moment in the world of Potter.
这是哈利·波特世界的一个重大时刻。

分享到