哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期
日期:2015-08-25 09:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome back to the 50 Greatest Harry Potter Moments.
欢迎回到哈利波特经典50幕。
The Harry Potter is huge, it's just phenomenal, and global, and it's very nice that it all started here.
哈利·波特系列巨制,造就了非凡的全球效应,一切全都从这儿开始真是太好了。
As the final installment hits the screens, Harry Potter must be celebrated as an extraordinary British success story.
随着最后一部电影公映,哈利·波特将成为一个非凡的英式个人成名史。
Professor Dombledore, Professor McGonagall.
邓布利多教授,麦格教授。
One of its defining qualities is its cast.
起决定性作用的特质之一,是它的演员阵容。
The greatest roll call of British acting talent ever assembled on film.
电影有着最强大的演员阵容英国的表演天才云集于此。
The cast list for the Harry Potter film reads as a who's who of great British acting talent.
哈利·波特系列电影的演员名单可以当做《英国表演名人录》来读。
I must be the one to kill Harry Potter.
我必须亲自杀死哈利·波特。
What's I think should be celebrate now as it's finishing is the great achievement of so many, such a great skill and talent that's here in Britain.
我认为现在,在它结束之时,应该庆祝一下由那么多演技出众的演员们所取得的伟大成就。

harry6.jpg


We've had the privilege of working with some of the very finest actors today in the UK or abroad.
我们很荣幸能同一些当今国内外最好的演员一起工作。
You know the greatest actors in the world. But they just happened to be British.
你知道,他们是世界上最好的演员。而他们又碰巧是英国人。
When you look at the cast, you think I can't imagine anybody else playing any of those roles. It's absolutely perfect.
当你看着演员表时你会想,我无法想象任何一个角色能换个人来演。它无疑是完美的。
And when you read the books you see Alan Rickman, you see Daneil Radcliffe, you see Gary Oldman.
而当你读书的时候你眼前也会浮现出阿伦·瑞克曼,丹尼尔·雷特克里夫,加里·奥德曼。
You can't imagine any other way.
你想不出还有谁更合适。
Are you going to kill me Harry?
你真的要杀我吗,哈利?
One of the reasons I think that all the British actor do so well in this and are so loved around the world is that they are all theatre actors.
我觉得英国演员在这系列电影中表现如此好,如此受到全世界喜爱的原因之一,就是他们全是戏剧演员。
Barty Crouch Junior. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
小巴蒂·克劳奇。如果你给我看你的,我就给你看我的。
So they come in boldly. They hit the ground running characters.
所以他们大胆演出,踏踏实实地扮演着各自的角色。
And they don't come as themselves. They don't underplay anything.
他们没有展现自己的个性。在饰演的角色中收放自如。
You have the Grim. -The Grim. What's the Grim?
你有不祥。-不祥。什么是不祥?
What's the Grim, idiot? -The Grim.
笨蛋,你不懂什么是不祥?-不祥。
They are just grabbing hold with both hands and creating big moments.
他们全力以赴,创造出了一个个经典时刻。
Already here, Fudge. -Good.
你已经来了,福吉。-很好。
I did keep saying, got to be British, got to be British.
我反反复复地说必须是英国演员,必须是英国演员。
I just felt, we've got some of the best actors in the world here. The books are so inherently British.
我只是觉得,我们有着一些世界上最好的演员。这些书是完完全全属于英国的。
Why would we not have British actors?
为什么我们不让英国演员来演?
And why not? Britain's definitely got talent.
为什么不呢?英国多的是表演天才。

分享到