(单词翻译:单击)
Time not important.Only life important.
时间并不重要,只有生命才是最重要的。
Evil begets evil.Shooting will only make it stronger.
邪恶会生邪恶,开火只会使它更强大。
Korben:I don't want a million women.I just want one.The perfect one.
柯本:我不要一百万个女人,我只要一个,一个完美的女人。
The goal of this is not to fight over money or power.But to exterminate life,all forms of life.
这东西的目标既不是金钱也不是权力,就只是要终结生命,终结所有的生命种类。
Leeloo:Humans act so strange.
里洛:人类的行为好奇怪。
Korben:What do you mean?
柯本:你的意思是?
Leeloo:Everything you create is used to destroy.
里洛:你们造的每一件东西都用在毁灭上。
Korben:Yeah.We call it human nature.
柯本:嗯,我们把这称作“人类的天性”。
Mr president:Major Dallas,I first would like to salute a warrior.You're a shining example of this army's might
总统:达拉斯少校,我首先向勇士致敬。你光芒四射,是军人的楷模。
Korben:Mr president.
柯本:总统。
Mr president:In the name of the federation and it's territories...
总统:我谨以联邦的名义,在联邦范围内
Korben:Mr president.Any idea when you're gonna be getting to the point?
柯本:总统,你这样说何时才能说到重点?
Leeloo:What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?
里洛:当看到你们所做的事,拯救生命还有什么意义?