斯巴达300勇士(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:旗开得胜(3)
日期:2015-02-27 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

I was afraid you might not come.
我还怕你不来。
I'm sorry, my son is... Is doing what children do best. Please don't apologize.
对不起,我儿子… 孩子就是孩子嘛 无需道歉。
Your son starts the agoge next year.
你儿子明年开始就要受训了。
That is always a difficult time for a Spartan mother.
这是作为一位斯巴达的母亲最困难的时候。
Yes, it will be hard but also necessary.
是的,虽然会难过,不过这是必要的。
You will speak before the council in two days time.
你两天后就可去议院演说。
My husband does not have two days.
我丈夫没有两天的时间。
Think of the two days as a gift.
这两天已经是恩赐了。
It's no secret. Theron wants what you control. It's his voice you must silence.
席朗的意图众人皆知他想要接掌你们的权力,你一定不能给他机会。
Make him your ally and you will have your victory.
能结盟他你就算赢了。
Thank you. You are wise as you are kind.
谢谢你。你既睿智又仁慈。
Ah, there's your mother.
你母亲在那儿。
You should keep a better eye on him if he's to be king one day.
如果你想他将来接替王位就得把他看紧一点。
Be unfortunate if anything were to happen to him. Or to his beautiful mother.
万一他发生什么意外那就太不幸了。或者他母亲发生意外。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • allyn. 同盟者,同盟国,伙伴 v. (使)结盟,(使)联合
  • unfortunateadj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的 n. 不幸的人