经典台词回顾:银河护卫队
日期:2015-02-06 16:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Peter Quill:There's another name you might know me by.Star-Lord.Man.Legendary outlaw.

彼得·奎尔:你可能比较熟悉我另一个绰号,星爵,大名鼎鼎的传奇恶棍。

Gamora:Fool.You should have learned.
葛摩拉:笨蛋,你该学到教训的。
Peter Quill:I don't learn.One of my issues.
彼得·奎尔:我学不到,这是我的毛病。

Rocket Raccoon:They're here to stop us from getting out.They don't care what we do to each other inside.
火箭浣熊:他们是为了防止我们逃走,才不管我们在里面自相残杀。

Gamora:Whatever mightmares the future holds,are dreams compared to what's behind me.

葛摩拉:无论未来有多凄惨,跟我的过去相比都不算什么。

Rocket Raccoon:Asleep for the danger,awake for the money,as per frickin'usual.

火箭浣熊:有危险就睡,听到钱就醒,这哪招啊?

银河护卫队3.jpg

Groot:I am Groot.

格鲁特:我是格鲁特。

Gamora:I'm a warrior and assassin.I do not dance.

葛摩拉:我是战士刺客,我不跳舞。

Gamora:I know who you are,Peter Quill!And I am not some starry-eyed waif here to succumb to your...Your pelvic sorcery!

葛摩拉:彼得·奎尔,我知道你是什么样的人,我不是无知少女,会被你的把妹招数欺骗。

Peter Quill:I saw you out there.I don't know what came over me.But I couldn't let you die.I found something inside of myself.Something incredibly heroic.
彼得·奎尔:我看到你在外面,我不知道自己哪来的冲动,但我不能让你死,我发现内心有一种不一样的感觉,一种十分英勇的特质。

分享到
重点单词
  • outlawn. 被剥夺法律保护的人,罪犯 v. 使 ... 失去法
  • succumbv. 屈从,死
  • quilln. 羽茎,大翎毛,鹅毛笔,(豪猪等动物的)刺 ,纬管
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • heroicadj. 英雄的,英勇的,巨大的