(单词翻译:单击)
情人眼里出西施
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
情人眼里出西施。——《梅林》
我要跟你一起死
I'll follow you. If I'm to die, then I want to go out fighting.
我会跟随你。就算是死,也要战死。——《梅林传奇》
分享观点的自由
I am allowed to share my opinion.
我有分享观点的自由。——《美女上错身》
和你在一起最幸运
The guy's an idiot, if he doesn't realize what he has with you.
如果那家伙还没发现能和你在一起有多幸运,那他就是个白痴。——《美女上错身》
孤独的人是可耻的
I'm going to go wander the streets alone. Invisible, unwanted and unloved. A pathetic shadow in a city with no heart.
我要去街上独自闲逛一会...无人关注、无人需要、无人爱怜,都市里的一剪孤影,无牵无挂。——《生活大爆炸》
单身不正常
The point is, all of the single guys our age are either broken, gay, or chasing younger girls.
关键是和姐一般年纪的老年单身汉不是残废或同性恋,就是在泡小妞。——《熟女镇》
每天都会内疚
I wanna learn what it's like to wake up in the morning and not feel sad.
我不想每早醒来都因内疚而感到悲伤。——《尼基塔》
找个依靠安定下来
It's been ten years living mission to mission. Well, then it's time to come in from the cold.
10年来我一直转战于一个又一个任务之间,现在是时候找个依靠安定下来了。——《尼基塔》
最古老的夜间生物
Did you know that vampires are the oldest creatures of the night?
你知道吸血鬼是最古老的夜间生物吗?——《吸血鬼日记》
生存是一个奇迹
There's a lot of ways to wind up dead. The fact that we survive at all is a miracle.
求生不易,殒命不难。生存本身就是一个奇迹。——《1000种死法》