电影《邪恶新世界》第11期:好人有好报
日期:2013-10-07 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Somebody get her a double espresso, please.
谁去给她一杯双份的浓咖啡
And get me a triple.
我要三倍浓的
You have but three chances to guess my name...
你只有三次机会猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出 你的孩子就归我啦
Rumpelstiltskin, still going for custody.
侏儒怪还争夺监护权
I think he wants weekends, right?
我想他要的是周末的时间,对吗?
Always the same thing. The good guys win.
总是千篇一律的,好人有好报
And what do you want to have happen?
你希望发生什么事?
Rumpelstiltskin gets the baby?
侏儒怪得到孩子?
Cinderella stays a maid?
灰姑娘仍然是女佣?
I just wish we could mix it up a little bit...
我只希望咱们能搅合一下
make it a little edgier.
搞得紧张一点
Then let 'em have their happy endings.
然后再让他们得到幸福的结局
We are not tipping the scales of good and evil so you can be entertained.
我们不可能只为了让你快活 就去折腾善与恶的天平
What if we made the seven dwarves seven feet tall and
- 如果我们把七个小矮人变成 七尺高会是怎么样?
- No way. - What about making Rapunzel go bald?
- 不要 - 把蕾凡莎变成秃子会怎样?
Couldn't we just give her split ends...
能不能让她发梢分岔?
or dandruff or a mullet or something?
或头皮屑或鲻鱼还是其他什么?
What about that?
那样如何?
Look at me. I'm Munk.
看著我,我是蒙克
Mambo, get down!
曼波,下来
I am Munk, and my nostrils show.
我是蒙克,我的鼻涕
I've got dandruff and bad BO.
我有头屑,还有狐臭
Stop fooling around. You're gonna break it.
不要再胡闹了,你会弄碎天平的
with a butt the size of a shopping mall.
肥大的屁股,比地球大
Munk is a bossy know-it-all...
蒙克个假博学,总以为他是老板
Stop it. That's enough!
住口,闹够了
All right, girls. We're almost at the ball.
好了,女孩们,我们快到了
- What are you doing? - Give me that perfume!
- 你在干什么? - 给我香水
- It's mine! - I need it more!
- 这是我的 - 我更需要
- No, I do! - I smell like camel sweat.
- 不,我才需要 - 我流起汗来跟骆驼一样臭

重点讲解
重点单词:
1、triple
adj. 三倍的;三方的
n. 三倍数;三个一组
vi. 增至三倍
vt. 使成三倍
I got a fantastic new job and my salary tripled.
我得到了一份极好的新工作,我的薪水是原来的三倍。
2、perfume
n. 香水;香味
vt. 洒香水于…;使…带香味
vi. 散发香气
The hall smelled of her mother's perfume.
大厅里弥漫着她母亲的香水味。
3、entertain
vt. 娱乐;招待;怀抱;容纳
vi. 款待
They were entertained by top singers, dancers and celebrities.
他们饶有兴趣地看了顶级歌手、舞蹈演员和名流们的演出。
4、edgier
不安的( edgy的比较级 )
The award is for ideas that are 'edgier or riskier, or new and totally unproven, ' he says.
按他的说法,这个奖是颁给那些更前卫或更冒险、新鲜而完全未经证实的点子的。
重点短语:
1、mix up
混淆;拌和;调和
People often mix me up with other actors.
人们总是把我和其他演员弄混。
考考你(翻译):
1、这个展览会面积是去年的三倍。
2、这种油用来给肥皂、泡沫浴液和香水添加特殊气味和香味。
3、想生更多的财,这项运动得更有娱乐性。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、I received several compliments on the condition of my skin.
2、Please retell the fairy story in English.
3、It took rescuers 90 minutes to reach the trapped men.

分享到
重点单词
  • perfumen. 香水,香气 vt. 使香气弥漫
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分