(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
I'm really sorry. - Oh, God. Why?
我很抱歉 怎么了?
My phone fell in the Hudson.
我的手机掉到河里了
Yeah, well, it gets worse.
还有更糟的
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
I thought he was a bodyguard. - I'm the only one who will need protection.
我以为他是保镳 这下需要保护的是我了
Max is gonna... - Gonna be really irritated.
麦克斯他… 要发飙了
When I got the train this morning, I thought it was gonna be a good day.
我今早搭车上班时 还在想今天会很顺利
Who the hell is Albert Brennaman?
亚伯特布列曼是谁?
Tell me how this happened. - What? There were some photographers.
这是怎么回事? 什么?那里有一些摄影记者
Does this even look like dancing to you?
你这样子像是在跳舞吗?
That's just a little bit of me being me.
那是我在展现一点点的自我
No, that's you being a lot of something you don't need to ever be again.
不,那是你在做一些 你永远不能再做的事
One dance, one look, one kiss. That's all we get, Albert.
一支舞、一个眼神、一个吻 那是你仅有的机会
It's just one dance. - No.
只不过是跳支舞嘛 不
Just one shot to make the difference...
一次就造成天壤之别…
between happily ever after and
不是从此幸福快乐,就是…
"Oh, he's just some guy I went to some thing with once."
“他只是个普通朋友而已”
All right?
知道吗?
妙语佳句
1.fall in
塌陷;跌入;集合;到期
No one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
只有深爱一个人时才会认为他是完美的。
2.irritated
adj. 恼怒的,生气的
v. 激怒;使…无效;使…兴奋(irritate的过去分词)
His remarks irritated me a little.
他的话让我有点儿恼火。
剧情百科
在舞会上,亚伯特与艾琳一起跳舞的时候被八卦记者拍到了,而且还上了头条新闻,但亚伯特却是不以为然的,因为他并不知道,那很可能是他仅有的机会……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.______ ______influential people have underestimated your talents, they will now be sorry.
如果任何有影响力的人低估了你的才干,他们将会遗憾。
2.______ ______ ______, we could halve the benefit.
在任何情况下我们都将利益均分。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.They mainly deal in rare books.
他们主要经营珍本图书。
2.So how to you deal with all this when it inevitably arises?
所以当这些事情不可避免的发生时,你该怎么处理呢 ?