惊险动作剧《尼基塔》第10期:不能让任何一个人破坏行动
日期:2012-09-20 21:22

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花

台词欣赏

Birkhoff: She's running out of options.

她别无选择了

Ah. I mean if she can't crack me,

我的意思是如果她不弄垮我

there's no way she's going to crack this place.

她是不可能弄垮这个地方的

Percy: She say who she was working for?

她说了为谁卖命吗

Birkhoff: No. Honestly, I think it's a bluff.

没有 说实话 我倒觉得她在故弄玄虚

I think she's on her own.

我认为她是一个人

I mean you should have seen her, she was a wreck.

你真该看看她的样子 太弱了

I was able to turn the tables on her easy.

我都能轻易打败她

Michael: Yeah, was that before or after she duct-taped you to that springy rocking horse?

没错 是在她把你捆在摇摆木马上之前还是之后呢

The only reason why you're alive is because she wanted you that way.

你现在能活着正是出于她的目的所在

We need to suspend all operations until we can contain this.

在我们控制好这件事之前必须暂停一切行动

As long as she's out there, she's a threat.

只要她一天在逃 就是个威胁

Percy: Threats are what we put down using our resources.

威胁是需要用手腕来解决掉的

Nikita is a complication.

Nikita比较复杂

Michael: If you believe Birkhoff.

如果你要相信Birkhoff的话

Birkhoff: I'm telling the truth, Michael.

我说的都是实话 Michael

And she didn't kill me because she likes me.

她不杀我是因为她喜欢我

Think you're just jealous she didn't ask about you.

我猜你嫉妒她没过问你吧

Michael: Where are you going?

你要去哪儿

Percy: Joint Intelligence Fundraiser tonight.

参加今晚的精英慈善会

I've gotta put in an appearance.

我得去露个脸,我正式声明。

For the record, I'm not going to let a piece of street trash slow down this operation.

我绝对不允许让一个臭丫头耽误这次行动

Not for one minute. All operations are go, including Black Arrow.

一分钟也不行 所有行动正常执行 包括黑箭行动

要点提示

slow down: 减速

Slow down a bit and let me come up with you.

跑慢一点让我赶上吧。

run out of:用完,耗尽

The hotel has run out of beer.

这饭店的啤酒已全部售完了。

put down: 镇压

Troops put down a rising in the capital.

部队平息了发生在首都的叛乱.

work for:为......效力

A king in ancient times had many slaves to work for him.

古代的国王有很多奴隶给他干活。

on one’s own:独立地

Henry went into business on his own account.

亨利独立经商。

as long as:只要

As long as I am here, I won't let the child suffer,

只要有我在, 就不能让孩子受苦。

tell the truth:说实话

That's just a cop-out. Just be brave and tell the truth.

那只是借口勇敢一点实话实说。

ask about:打听,询问,探听

He went to the station to ask about the trains.

他到火车站却了解火车情况。

put in an appearance:出席一下,露一下面

He put in an appearance, but didn't stay long.

他露了露面,但没有久留。

for the record:为准确起见

Just for the record, I think the President is a fool.

我郑重声明我认为总统很蠢。

分享到
重点单词
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • intelligencen. 理解力,智力 n. 情报,情报工作,情报机关
  • suspendv. 推迟,悬挂,暂停,勒令停职
  • complicationn. 复杂,并发症,纠纷
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • containvt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制 vi. 自制
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
  • jointadj. 联合的,共同的,合资的,连带的 n. 关节,接