听电影《美食从天而降》学英语第11期:遗传食谱
日期:2012-09-19 21:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Right, right. That's why I did that.
对,对,就是因为这个我才这么做的。  
Right. Of course.
对 ,当然。  
On purpose. Right. Yeah.
有意为之 ,对。  
Okay.
好吧。  
The machine uses a principle of hydro-genetic mutation.
机器用的是氢变异遗传原理。  
Water molecules are bombarded with microwave radiation.
微波辐射冲击水分子。  
which mutates their genetic recipe into any kind of food you want.
可以让他们的遗传食谱变为你想要的任何事食物。  
So.
所以。  
Pizza? Yes.
可以是披萨? 是的。  
Peas? Yes, that's also a food.
豌豆, 当然,这还是食物。  
Mashed potatoes? Yes.
马铃薯糊? 可以。  
Apple sauce? BLT? Yes.
苹果汁?三味(火腿、莴苣、番茄)三明治? - 是啊。  
Steak? Apples? Yes.
牛排?苹果? 是的。  
I said any kind of food. Chicken wings?
我觉得我已经说过了,所有食物 ,鸡翅?  
Think about what you're saying, and if it's a food, yes.
想想你在说什么,如果是食物,可以。  
Baloney. Baloney. That is a food.
大香肠 ,大香肠,那是种食物。  
How about Jell-O? -Do you like Jell-O?
果子冻呢? 你喜欢果子冻?  
I love Jell-O.
我爱果子冻。  
I love Jell-O too. Oh, and peanut butter, right?
我也爱果子冻 哦,还有花生黄油,对吧?  
Oh, no, no, no, I am severely allergic to peanuts.
哦,不,不,不 我对花生很过敏。  
Hey, me too.
嘿,我也是。  
What's it called? Peanut allergy.
它叫什么? 花生过敏症。  
No, the machine. Of course.
我是说机器,当然。  
It's called the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super-Mutating.
它叫做Flint Lockwood 全阶超级变异。 
Dynamic Food Replicator.
原动力食物重现机。  
Or, for short.
简称是。  
The FLDSMDFR. FLDSMDFR Fliminadifiser? Fliminadifiser?Fliminubahdibferer? Fliminubahdibferer? Fli. Fli Suh. Suh  Fdiferf. Fdiferf  Manny, make sure you get this. He's gonna make the food now. Manny.
好好拍 他要开始制造食物了。
妙语佳句
1.principle
原理,原则;主义,道义;本质,本义;根源,源泉
In any inquiry,be careful to proceed on right principle.
在任何调查中,应注意按照正确的原则行事。
2.microwave
微波
These variations caused minute differences in the temperature of the early universe, which we can see in the cosmic microwave background.
这些变化导致早期宇宙的温度瞬间不同,这些我们能在宇宙的微波背景上看出来。
3.any kind of
包括,任何
It can be any kind of trouble -- serious or not so serious.
它可能是任何种类的麻烦:严重的、没那么严重的。
4.allergy
过敏症;反感;厌恶
Next afternoon bread and cheese — which I could not eat from allergy, due to milk.
第二天下午,面包和奶酪,由于我对牛奶过敏,我不能吃。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.就是因为这个我才这么做的。 
2.机器用的是氢变异遗传原理。 

上期参考答案
1.My invention could save the whole town.
2.The clouds probably have water in them.

分享到
重点单词
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的
  • flintn. 打火石,极硬的东西
  • radiationn. 辐射,放射线
  • mutationn. 变化,转变,母音变化
  • inventionn. 发明,发明物,虚构,虚构物
  • geneticadj. 基因的,遗传的,起源的
  • recipen. 食谱,秘诀,药方
  • dynamicadj. 动态的,动力的,有活力的 n. 动力,动力学
  • allergyn. 过敏症,反感,厌恶
  • proceedvi. 继续进行,开始,着手