(单词翻译:单击)
试听正文
影视片花
台词欣赏
Jaden:Ah, look.All cleaned up. You know, they say Amanda can pretty up a pig.
啊,看吧。都洗干净了。知道吗,他们说Amanda能化腐朽为神奇。
Alex:You should go see her sometime.He's intense.
那你什么时候也该去见见她。他很紧张啊。
Jaden:He's about to go on his first op. He's just stressed. Heh. Even though he won't admit it.
他就要第一次执行任务了。只是压力大。哼,虽然他自己不愿承认。
Alex:You guys...
你们...
Jaden:Division doesn't allow relationships.
组织不允许恋爱。
Alex:Who said anything about a relationship?
谁说关恋爱什么事了?
Jaden:New girl's a spitfire, Thom. Maybe you can get him to give it up.
小妮子挺烈的,Thom,也许你才能让他放弃任务。
We want to know about operation Black Arrow.
我们想了解下“黑箭行动”。
Thom:Look, I told you, that's...
听着,我跟你说过的。这是...
Jaden:That's classified? God. You sound like one of them now. Come on. I know it's
going down at the Wyckland Hotel.
机密,是吧? 天啊。你说话越来越像他们一伙了。说吧,我只知道是在Wyckland酒店。
Thom: Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
Jaden:This is a spy school, Thom. I spied on you googling stuff at the computer lab.
这里是间谍学校啊 Thom。我暗中发现你在计算机实验室搜索什么。
The Wyckland Hotel, some West African V.I.P.General Sawani or Sa-weenie or something.
Wyckland酒店,什么西非重要人物。是叫Sawani将军,还是Sa-weenie将军之类的。
Thom:You can get in trouble for that.
你这是惹祸上身啊。
Jaden:Please.Who am I going to tell?I'm just jealous you get to smoke someone.
得了吧。我会跟谁说呢? 我只是嫉妒你能杀人罢了。
I mean, what are we here for, right?What? You disagree?
我是说我们来这是为了什么对吧? 怎么? 你有异议吗?
Alex:What are we here for?Really?
我们来这是为了什么?别瞒我。
Jaden:Ah, man.Is she playing with me?
啊,天啊。她忽悠我吧?
Thom:At least half of our missions are counter intel.Deep cover infiltrations...
至少一半是进行反情报活动。还有秘密潜入提供掩护...
Alex:And the other half?
那另一半呢?
Jaden:You're here to kill for the man, honey.They're going to teach you to kill with a gun.
你来这是要杀人的,宝贝。他们会教你用枪杀人。
They're going to teach you to kill with your nails.They're going to tell you who to kill
and when to kill them.
他们会教你用指甲杀人。他们会告诉要杀谁以及何时杀。
And if you don't deliver,they're going to kill you.
如果你没完成任务,他们就会杀了你。
Coach:Jaden, you're up.
Jaden 起来。
重点讲解
clean up: 清理
Eg. Stop idling and help me clean up.
别游手好闲的, 来帮我打扫打扫吧.
Eg. It will take you a lot of time to clean up your room.
打扫房间,你需要花费许多时间。
Eg. The room is dirty; please help me to clean up.
房间太脏了,请帮我打扫干净。
Eg. After the Christmas dinner, we all pitched in to clean up the house.
圣诞晚餐后,我们全都动手帮助清理房子。
pretty up: 使......漂亮,使......可爱
Eg. They are prettying the house up.
他们正在装饰房子。
spy on: 暗中监视
Eg. He was sent to spy on the enemy's movements.
他被派去侦察敌人的行动。
Eg. Jack was paid by the police to spy on his colleagues.
杰克受雇于警察在暗中监视他的同事们。
Eg She accused Moses of hiring a private detective to spy on her.
她指责摩西不该雇用私人侦探盯她的梢。
Eg. They can spy on me through a window.
他们通过一扇窗户可以监视我。
at least: 至少
Eg. You should read one book a month at least.
你一个月至少应该看一本书。
Eg. She has to mop the kitchen floor at least once a day.
她至少每天擦一次厨房的地板。
Eg. The villa' ll fetch at least $ 50000.
那座别墅至少能卖五万美元。
Eg. This was at least a temporary relief from the impasse.
这至少使我暂时摆脱了僵局。