看电影《关键投票》学英语第11期:茉莉想妈妈啦!
日期:2012-04-19 16:36

(单词翻译:单击)

I hurt the top of my head.
我撞伤头了
Come on, lay down.
快 躺下
I'm so sorry, baby.
真对不起 宝贝
I want to live with Mom.
我想和妈妈一起生活
Me too.
我也是
New Mexico is a classic swing state.
新墨西哥是出了名的摇摆不定的州
Mrs. Madison? Speaking.
麦迪逊太太?请讲
I'm calling from the New Mexico election board.
我是新墨西哥竞选委员会的
The what? - The New Mexico election board.
是什么? 新墨西哥竞选委员会
Madam, did you cast your vote at a Texico polling station last night?
女士 昨晚你在德士科的一个投票站 投票了对吗?
I voted in the morning.
今天早上投的
In the morning. Alright.
是早上 好的
Is there something the matter?
有什么问题吗?
No, no, sorry to bother you.
没有 没有 很抱歉打扰你了
It is amazing. With every state but New Mexico reporting...
太不可思议了 除了新墨西哥之外
we're now in a dead heat for the American presidency.
在其它所有州都平分秋色
Each candidate with virtually
两位候选者均获得了数量

分享到
重点单词
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • candidaten. 候选人,求职者
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • swingn. 摇摆,改变,冲力 v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇
  • electionn. 选举
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目