看电影学英语《初恋50次》第6期:给老爸过生日
日期:2012-02-23 16:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah, baby. Isolate.
好耶,硬起来吧。
What are we eating tonight, Doug?
儿子,今晚吃什么?
Spaghetti, Pop. Try not to sweat in the sauce.
意大利面,别把汗滴进肉酱里。
Sorry, Pop.
歹势,老爸。
Go Vikings.
加油,海盗队。
Seven hundred and five. Seven hundred and six. Seven hundred and seven.
七百零五、七百零六。七百零七。
Hey, you guys.
两位帅哥。
Hey, sweetie. How's the painting coming?
小公主,划的怎样了?
You'll see.
等着瞧吧。
Cool.
太好了。
Oh. What's the score?
比数如何?
The Vikings are on the two-yard line. Lf they score, they bring it to 14-10. Maybe they'll win for your birthday.
海盗队还差两码。就逆转胜了,也许你生日他们会赢球。
And I'II bet Culpepper runs it in.
我赌克裴会直接达阵得分。
I'll bet he fakes a handoff to Williams, throws to Kleinsasser in the end zone.
我赌他会假装交球给威廉,然后传球给达阵区的柯兰。
Loser does the dishes?
输的人洗碗?
You're on.
没问题。
Keep the offense on the field.
让防守的一队无法得分。
Culpepper fakes a handoff to Williams. He will throw.
克裴假传给威廉,他会传球。
He's got Kleinsasser in the end zone! Touchdown, Minnesota.
柯兰在达阵区,达阵得分。
Doug, you're good.
老弟,你真行。
Maybe you should be a coach.
也许你该去当教练。
Dad. Moron! That hurt.
阿爸。你去死啦!很痛耶。
And you don't look a day over 25.
你看来只有25岁。
Yeah, right, and Doug's muscles aren't pharmaceutically enhanced.
是哦,你弟的肌肉还是真的咧。
What? I use an herb supplement...
你说什么?
...that can be purchased at any health-food store. Check this out.
我只吃过购物频道的猛虎丸 你看看。
Check out these glutes. Rock-hard, baby. Pretty sweet, huh?
看看我的臀肌,超硬挺的。猛吧?
Stop it! You're gonna make me throw up on the cake.
别闹了,别害我吐在蛋糕上。
Okay, just open your present.
好,拆礼物吧。
Okay. Let's see what we've got here.
看看这是什么。
The Sixth Sense.
《灵异第六感》
Hey! When I'm done doing the dishes, do you guys wanna watch it?
我去洗碗,你们就放来看吧?
Sure. Sure.
好啊。好啊。

分享到
重点单词
  • isolatevt. 隔离,使孤立 adj. 孤立的,单独的 n
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • supplementn. 补充物,增刊 vt. 补充,增补